Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED (3971 Views)

Nationwide Jubilation!!! Oshiomhole, Others, Named In New Ministerial List, As B / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / BREAKING: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees Finally LEAKED!… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by wisdomhuz: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
BY NEWSPUNCH ON OCTOBER 7, 2015 HOME, LOCAL NEWS, NEWS, POLITICS

ministerial nomineesPresident Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees were yesterday read on the floor of the Senate by Senate President, Bukola Saraki. These nominees were without their portfolio. But a source within the presidency (pleaded anonymity) has revealed the portfolios of the minister designates.

The Speculated Portfolio of the Ministers as obtained are;

1.Chris Ngige-Anambra (Health)
2. Kayode Fayemi- Ekiti (Foreign Affairs)
3. Rotimi Amaechi – Rivers (Ministry of Niger-Delta)
4. Babatunde Fashola -Lagos (FCT)
5. Abdulrahman Danbazau (Defence)

6.Aisha Alhassan – Taraba (Women Affairs)
7.Ogbonaya Onu-Abia (Science and Technology)
8.Kemi Adeosun -Ogun( Trade and Investment)
9. Abubakar Malami (SAN) -Kebbi (Justice)
10. Sen Hadi Sirika -Katsina (Aviation)

11.Barr. Adebayo Shittu -Oyo (Works)
12. Suleiman Adam -Jigawa (Labour and Productivity)
13. Solomon Dalong -Plateau (Interior)
14. Ibe Kachikwu-Delta (Petroleum and natural resources)
15. Osagie Ehanire -Edo (Water Resources and Solid Minerals)

16.Audu Ogbeh – Benue (Agriculture)
17.Lai Mohammed -Kwara (Information and Communication)
18.Ahmed Isa Ibeto – Niger (Transportation)
19.Amina Mohammed – Kaduna (Finance)
20. Udoma Udoma- Akwa-Ibom ( Culture and Tourism)

1 Like

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by McCarlito(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
This one na just promo copy.... Waiting patiently for the original copy cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by ammyluv2002(f): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We're waiting
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Movic1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
I will wait for the real one.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Fashola FCT? You yoruba people have sense of humor. Fashola can never ever be min. of FCT. Over t he dead body of El Rufai who is already giving Osinbajo hard time. El Rufai recommends who will hold that position...has to be a northerner.

Only Ogbonaya Onu merit his portfolio. That guy is a genius. People like him, Nnaji don't belong in politics or appointment. They should be in the academia or lab inventing things.

1 Like

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by warrior01: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok. Let's wait for the senate confirmation first.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Paschal001: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lai will keep lieing for us
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by FirstCounsel(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Udo Udoma Culture & Tourism? Such a brilliant mind I hope would be fixed where his impact would be felt most
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
FCT is strictly reserved for abokis

1 Like

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
The link to your source
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
*am walking away* singing Craig David
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by modath(f): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Works has his out cut out for him...

Make Fashola do resume ooooo....

The mess Bala left in Agis & Devt control ... lipsrsealed
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Niyeal(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Doubt
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by LordMecuzy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
wisdomhuz:

BY NEWSPUNCH ON OCTOBER 7, 2015 HOME, LOCAL NEWS, NEWS, POLITICS

ministerial nomineesPresident Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees were yesterday read on the floor of the Senate by Senate President, Bukola Saraki. These nominees were without their portfolio. But a source within the presidency (pleaded anonymity) has revealed the portfolios of the minister designates.

The Speculated Portfolio of the Ministers as obtained are;

1.Chris Ngige-Anambra (Health)
2. Kayode Fayemi- Ekiti (Foreign Affairs)
3. Rotimi Amaechi – Rivers (Ministry of Niger-Delta)
4. Babatunde Fashola -Lagos (FCT)
5. Abdulrahman Danbazau (Defence)

6.Aisha Alhassan – Taraba (Women Affairs)
7.Ogbonaya Onu-Abia (Science and Technology)
8.Kemi Adeosun -Ogun( Trade and Investment)
9. Abubakar Malami (SAN) -Kebbi (Justice)
10. Sen Hadi Sirika -Katsina (Aviation)

11.Barr. Adebayo Shittu -Oyo (Works)
12. Suleiman Adam -Jigawa (Labour and Productivity)
13. Solomon Dalong -Plateau (Interior)
14. Ibe Kachikwu-Delta (Petroleum and natural resources)
15. Osagie Ehanire -Edo (Water Resources and Solid Minerals)

16.Audu Ogbeh – Benue (Agriculture)
18.Ahmed Isa Ibeto – Niger (Transportation)
19.Amina Mohammed – Kaduna (Finance)
20. Udoma Udoma- Akwa-Ibom ( Culture and Tourism)

Op I might agree with u a little,

because of Audu Ogbe that guys Agricultural farms no be here
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by kokoA(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
FirstCounsel:
Udo Udoma Culture & Tourism? Such a brilliant mind I hope would be fixed where his impact would be felt most
I don't know him but he seem to be a humble man. I've met him twice in the mall doing his shopping by himself, responding to pleasantries with smiles and queuing to pay for his items like every other person no matter how long the queue is unlike typical Nigerian "big men".
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by modath(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
kokoA:
I don't know him but he seem to be a humble man. I've met him twice in the mall doing his shopping by himself, responding to pleasantries with smiles and queuing to pay for his items like every other person no matter how long the queue is unlike typical Nigerian "big men".

Really ??, Sure you ain't just selling him?

Then, he is my person from now... smiley
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by stevecantrell: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
new2020:
Fashola FCT? You yoruba people have sense of humor.

Lol !

Its not a governorship position.
I won't be surprised but I'd prefer another Yoruba man.
Gosh ! What is PMB thinking...??
Put this man in Min of Works...
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by kokoA(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
modath:

Really ??, Sure you ain't just selling him?

Then, he is my person from now... smiley
Nah.. the first time I saw him, I greeted him just like a normal elderly man, when he turned to respond I realized it's a face I've seen on TV before as a senator but wasn't sure of who he was. It was after some weeks later I saw his face on one of the dailies as a former senator from Akwaibom abi na cross river sef.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by wheredemdey: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
kokoA:

You are so right...same with ajumogobia the ex minister....met him so many times at silverbird mall with no security details...no airs ard him etc...dude is like udoma..very humble and friendly
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by coolitempa(f): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
We need Fashola back in Lagos......as an emergency and executive administrator.... angry angry....anyway, if this news is true...this means he is being positioned as the next President... grin
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by WHOcarex: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
make i register for here should in case the original one come, so that i can compare and contrast. grin
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by WHOcarex: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
coolitempa:
We need Fashola back in Lagos......as an emergency and executive administrator.... angry angry....anyway, if this news is true...this means he is being positioned as the next President... grin
Sure. Fashola is our next president with El-rufai as vice.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by FirstCounsel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
kokoA:
Spot on! Apart from his humility his brilliance stands out when you get to interract with him. he is a senior colleague..
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by AlPeter: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nobody has doubted any of the nominees so far.... That's good seems round pegs are being fitted in round holes and square ones where they belong
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Enahi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:
Nope we don't need an El rufai, he can become vice President of Fulani herdmens sha I don't care that's were he belongs.
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
.Lai Mohammed -Kwara (Information and Communication)....if this is true, na high blood pressure for some! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:

Kai yoruba...you people can dream.

1 Like

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
is it true?
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by meforyou1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Fashola can never be made FCT minister
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by ogawisdom(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
No education minister yet
Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
meforyou1:
Fashola can never be made FCT minister
It's like making someone from the North the Niger Delta Affairs Minister. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees LEAKED by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015

Expect Lies and More Lies!!!

Lying Liars

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu / Kachukwu Ignorance Will Set Niger Delta On Fire / Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.