Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors (51698 Views)

Photo - What A Magnificent Church Building! / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by odinese(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

1st two pics are Townships

2nd two pics are Squatter Camps

Know the difference wink

Its colorful..I love it( townships not the slum)
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
holluwai:
Allow God to be the judge.

When God says "beware of false prophets", you don't think he has given you the power to judge?!
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
lezz:
Why do south Africans like picture story a lot?

How else are you supposed to back something up/clarify something to a distant audience without pictorial evidence? Unless you have an active 3rd eye, I don't see any other way. And besides, that's strange because all you hear on NL is "Pinshure or..." But when we do just that then again it's a problem. What is it you want?
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
odinese:

Its colorful..I love it( townships not the slum)

Thanks smiley
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Off Topic: Why are some citizens of other African countries beefing Nigerians like this?
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by lezz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

How else are you supposed to back something up/clarify something to a distant audience without pictorial evidence? Unless you have an active 3rd eye, I don't see any other way. And besides, that's strange because all you hear on NL is "Pinshure or..." But when we do just that then again it's a problem. What is it you want?
Nothing momentarily, other than a good south African _fuck.
Heard there are lots of hipsters in zulu land.
Who's to say I can't scheme one virtually.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by chinwemichael: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
Like St Paul said " His grace is enough for us in Nigeria. Can I hear someone shout alleluia
AMEN
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
lezz:
Nothing momentarily, other than a good south African _fuck.
Heard there are lots of hipsters in zulu land.
Who's to say I can't scheme one virtually.

Hmmm, wrong door. Can't help you with that one. On that nauseating note, let's call it a wrap.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Missmossy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
omooba969:

Is dat u on ur dp? smiley
Yes, it's me.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by lezz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, wrong door. Can't help you with that one. On that nauseating note, let's call it a wrap.
I do better than Zulus, you can bank your money on that. I'm a West African of the Nigerian specie; your DNA is wired to wait for me grin

But I think south Africans always feel the need to proof something always. In the military thread and several others, they needlessly throw in pictures as if their lives depend on it.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by harry509: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
shortgun:
Is this mockery or what?
mayb they Rr dumb...
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
lezz:
I do better than Zulus, you can bank your money on that. I'm a West African of the Nigerian specie; your DNA is wired to wait for me grin

But I think south Africans always feel the need to proof something always. In the military thread and several others, they throw needlessly throw in pictures as if their lives depend on it.

Again, it comes down to proving a point. If someone says the sky is green & you know for a fact it's blue, then you prove it or it becomes just another petty your word against mine scenario with no end in sight. In other words, the pics are a gag or a bang of the gavel to a meaningless arguement.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by nikkiking(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

So God cares more about the prophets than the girls?
U don't get it............ There are no missing girls!
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkiking:
U don't get it............ There are no missing girls!
And you make this assertion from the comforts of your home? You are so important the whole world wanted to play a prank on you? You have access to information that neither GEJ nor his security advisers had?
Well done.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by chinwemichael: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nobody is to be blame for sf ignorance and foolishness they only believe in miracles and wonders but not in the true salvation

1 Like

Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by omooba969(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Missmossy:

Yes, it's me.

I can see you 've got many followers, how do you pull the strings? smiley
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
The first and last time I visited South Africa I found out that the madPeople are more than the sane ones.

Madness get levels shaa, maybe this one is one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
The first and last time I visited South Africa I found out that the mad People are more than the sane ones.

Madness get levels shaa, maybe this one is one of them.
grin grin grin grin grin. Do you know why? They like to take Hillbrows and Sunnyside medications a lot.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by ahamonyeka(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
That's true,abeg don't mind them they are only discovering their talents.na poverty cos am
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by dammytosh: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2015
donholy28:
This man is a fool...is d kidnapped chibok scam a spiritual issue? afterall God warned his prophets to stay away from politics…any pastor that is involved in politics or even predicting elections is a fake

Uou guys are saying the same thing.

That most of Nigerian Pastors are fraudsters and fake.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2015
To me this is just a post of a sad pastor whom has lost his members to nigerian pastors which also mean losing of money and other stuffs.

Before anything this man himself had condemn men of God which is a sin, so his opinion is useless.

Then since when did boko haram become a spiritual issue? Or how do pastors want to cast out demons of people they don't know their locations.

Ok where was this man when whites where killing South Africans? What did he do?

The man is just a pained sinner calling himself a pastor
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2015
kpez:

When God says "beware of false prophets", you don't think he has given you the power to judge?!
The last time I checked, beware and judge has different meaning.

If you want to buy t-shirt and something tells you it won't last, you are just being beware, so you don't buy it.

But once you go around talking, trying to raise points on why the t-shirt is fake and trying to drag the t-shirt brand in the mud, you are judging the t-shirt and it this case, negatively. Truly at the end of the day, the t-shirt might turn out to last and original.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Ayatullah:

BE SENSIBLE!
The South African Man made a lot of sense. I am 100% sure and you know it so well that YOU are the fool.
Dude stuffs don't work like that.

Forget pastors and spiritual issues
Let's use common sense

You go to meet someone for help, you don't get help sitting at home and not contacting anybody.

If nigerian pastors cast out demons from people, it is because those people had come to him. How does a man want to treat boko haram people that no one knows their location?

We have other issues. Back in the days, villages are known to be troubled with evil spirits, villagers go to a pastor and bring him to where the shrine or where the baba lawo or whatever stays. He does not from his house pray and its answered.

Please there is a difference btw miracle and magic. And God is not a magician.

Even if you are not a Christian or you have issues with successful pastors, its best you leave matters as they are, condemning a pastor is not for you to say, at the end of the day we would all know which and which pastor is fake all real.

Again common sense

A food does not look sweet does not mean its not sweet.

All you know, you saw and heard. You have never encountered these men before.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin grin. Do you know why? They like to take Hillbrows and Sunnyside medications a lot.
chai! I remember at one supermart, the wind blew my sccarf off, the next thing I saw was a mad man trying it on to see if it will fit him #smh
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by moonraker(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2015
angry angry angry shocked

I dont usually comment on threads like this but really?? This zulu idiot has the guts to say what he said??

Or wasnt it a south african pastor that was making his members eat grass and making them swallow snakes??

some bullllshiiiit

The omega beam that would strike him is charging its batteries as we speak..
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by DedeNkem: 2:16am On Oct 08, 2015
The South Africans were saying the truth.Those attacking them are dumb brain-washed religious nuts.

Fraudulent Nigerian pastors always claim they can do miracles and see visions and yet none of them are able to predict locations of Boko haram or their next place of attack.

TB Joshua couldn't even see his own church in his vision collapsing and killing many of his st*upid congregation.

The st*upid nature of most Nigerians made pastors billionaires.
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by DedeNkem: 2:27am On Oct 08, 2015
California30:
If up till now you don't know that the Chibok girls kidnap is a scam, you're just a big joke.

Meanwhile, South African pastors are all fools.
They tell their members to swallow live snakes & do stupid stuffs.

They're no different from Nigerian ones who pray for women while lying on top of them or bath married women.

All of you who believe these thieves you called pastors, are nothing but fools.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by emperorzz(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2015
We go to ur country and cast out demons, please come visit us and cast out boko haram...Emila!
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by vooks: 4:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Modern 'mission' work follows MONEY
South Africa is way ahead of Nigeria in every way so trust Nigerians to receive 'calling' to minister there. When will they receive calling to go to dirt poor an dangerous countries such as Somalia,Chad,Djibouti?
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by marqueetim(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2015
What do you do when you are not believed at home? I don't blame them abeg...
shortgun:
Is this mockery or what?
Re: Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors by franklingud(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2015
But chibok is a WAYO not even a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.