Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,652 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! (909 Views)

Why People Now Call Gov. Okorocha 'okoroawusa' / Why People Now Call Gov. Okorocha 'okoroawusa' / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! by semochendo1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
CALL GOV. AJIMOBI TO ORDER

The leadership of APC should call Governor Ajimobi to order before he destroys the party with his abusive use of power. Corny disposition and politics of imposition has characterized most of his dealings in the office, if you must confirm this, ask people close to the government.

Gov. Ajimobi should be advised to face his business rather than wasting productive times dwelling on matters of frivolities. His recent hypocritical involvement in the recent ministerial appointment is an attestation to this fact.

In over 4yrs of his leadership in Oyo state, what has been his laudable achievement that's not politically driven? How many jobs has he created? Teaching? Oh, no wonder he now introduced school fee making the poor children to pay for what he calls an achievement.

The reason we are not growing at expected rate in Oyo state is not far fetched, it's simply because we've not gotten a serious minded governor, who has enough creative mind to solve our problems.

I think his paid advisers has a lot of works to do, we are now in an era of change where posterity no longer takes longer time to judge, you still have a long way to go compare to Gov. Ajimobi, who has reached the threshold of his governorship career, and I watch keenly to see his political future should he continue running Oyo state in this unproductive manner.

Lagos state Gov. Recently boast of cutting the cost of governance by N3bn monthly without sacking anybody, and generated over 9bn within his few months in office. What has Ajimobi done aside calling meetings on caretaker committee and dwelling into matter that will make people come worshiping him in his office like god? What revenue generation program/strategies has he put forth over his 4yrs in office? He only runs a usual government, and that will surely bring nothing new on the table.

Anywhere across the world, government cut costs on one thing to reinvest such money, the same GEJ did when he removed subsidy and introduced subsidy reinvestment scheme, the cost on education that Gov. cut by asking students to pay, where is he reinvesting it?

Gov. Ajimobi will be making a huge mistake thinking his money or achievements afforded him the second term, hell NO! His re-election was favoured by political miscalculation and greediness of opposition parties, he would have lost greatly had he contested against any of other aspirants the same way Fayemi lost in Ekiti, after all, Fayose was not a better option, but they just want Fayemi out.

Gov. Ajimobi should be reminded that politics of influencing people with money is over, because if that politics still works, GEJ, and some other serving political office holders(NAS,SHA) would have won considering the huge amount of money invested.

Gov. Ajimobi should as a matter of his future political ambition, if any, review his intrinsically flawed and unproductive system of governance, and beware of people who are no body in their constituencies but will come and tell him they are somebody. We have all served in different political office as student leaders before, if you are working, you will know.

It's high time his government stop pleasing his allies and close associates at the expense of the public interest. He should try to make people proud, and not regretting voting him. I would reserve my comment on his action that made muslim civil servants had a sober/uneventful ileya as a result of unpaid salaries, when his colleagues were so concerned about that and even dash out rams to muslim leaders.

Be that as it may, I won't forget to say that I'm very open to a constructive criticism. I will appreciate if anyone can come here and tell me what Ajimobi has achieved since his second term in office, at least, it's the continuation of his term.

Conclusively, I want the party leaders to take this information so seriously and call our Gov. to order without fear of supremacy , Ajimobi alone can destroy the party structure and relevance in Oyo State if he continues in this manner of gov., Ekiti should be of a great lesson.

God bless Oyo State.
Re: Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! by omolami: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
All these attack because of Shittu. The Governor suppose to have hand on the nominee from his state to federal level. Shittu should shot up and respect the governor. Buhari has done what governors forum suppose to start opposing him. But when a puppet is placed in posn of speaker of governors forum what do you expect. The Senate will decide shuttu's fate vis a vis all petition against him.
Re: Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! by semochendo1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
omolami:
All these attack because of Shittu. The Governor suppose to have hand on the nominee from his state to federal level. Shittu should shot up and respect the governor. Buhari has done what governors forum suppose to start opposing him. But when a puppet is placed in posn of speaker of governors forum what do you expect. The Senate will decide shuttu's fate vis a vis all petition against him.

Why not put Shittu's case aside and respond to the questions asked, if truly you want to defend the Gov.
Re: Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
omolami:
did lga chairmen nominate commissioner for ajimobi
if any gov say fem na efcc go be him portion
Re: Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! by mikolo80: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
semochendo1:
CALL GOV. AJIMOBI TO ORDER

The leadership of APC should call Governor Ajimobi to order before he destroys the party with his abusive use of power. Corny disposition and politics of imposition has characterized most of his dealings in the office, if you must confirm this, ask people close to the government.

Gov. Ajimobi should be advised to face his business rather than wasting productive times dwelling on matters of frivolities. His recent hypocritical involvement in the recent ministerial appointment is an attestation to this fact.

In over 4yrs of his leadership in Oyo state, what has been his laudable achievement that's not politically driven? How many jobs has he created? Teaching? Oh, no wonder he now introduced school fee making the poor children to pay for what he calls an achievement.

The reason we are not growing at expected rate in Oyo state is not far fetched, it's simply because we've not gotten a serious minded governor, who has enough creative mind to solve our problems.

I think his paid advisers has a lot of works to do, we are now in an era of change where posterity no longer takes longer time to judge, you still have a long way to go compare to Gov. Ajimobi, who has reached the threshold of his governorship career, and I watch keenly to see his political future should he continue running Oyo state in this unproductive manner.

Lagos state Gov. Recently boast of cutting the cost of governance by N3bn monthly without sacking anybody, and generated over 9bn within his few months in office. What has Ajimobi done aside calling meetings on caretaker committee and dwelling into matter that will make people come worshiping him in his office like god? What revenue generation program/strategies has he put forth over his 4yrs in office? He only runs a usual government, and that will surely bring nothing new on the table.

Anywhere across the world, government cut costs on one thing to reinvest such money, the same GEJ did when he removed subsidy and introduced subsidy reinvestment scheme, the cost on education that Gov. cut by asking students to pay, where is he reinvesting it?

Gov. Ajimobi will be making a huge mistake thinking his money or achievements afforded him the second term, hell NO! His re-election was favoured by political miscalculation and greediness of opposition parties, he would have lost greatly had he contested against any of other aspirants the same way Fayemi lost in Ekiti, after all, Fayose was not a better option, but they just want Fayemi out.

Gov. Ajimobi should be reminded that politics of influencing people with money is over, because if that politics still works, GEJ, and some other serving political office holders(NAS,SHA) would have won considering the huge amount of money invested.

Gov. Ajimobi should as a matter of his future political ambition, if any, review his intrinsically flawed and unproductive system of governance, and beware of people who are no body in their constituencies but will come and tell him they are somebody. We have all served in different political office as student leaders before, if you are working, you will know.

It's high time his government stop pleasing his allies and close associates at the expense of the public interest. He should try to make people proud, and not regretting voting him. I would reserve my comment on his action that made muslim civil servants had a sober/uneventful ileya as a result of unpaid salaries, when his colleagues were so concerned about that and even dash out rams to muslim leaders.

Be that as it may, I won't forget to say that I'm very open to a constructive criticism. I will appreciate if anyone can come here and tell me what Ajimobi has achieved since his second term in office, at least, it's the continuation of his term.

Conclusively, I want the party leaders to take this information so seriously and call our Gov. to order without fear of supremacy , Ajimobi alone can destroy the party structure and relevance in Oyo State if he continues in this manner of gov., Ekiti should be of a great lesson.

God bless Oyo State.
no be una vote am
I support him cos he is not pdp
and he did some roads
but Just like fashola and his hype he has nothing to offer
like you said I am more interested in agric manufacturing and solid minerals and housing to create jobs
Re: Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! by bjoyoyo99: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
i GOV can ear let check ourself.......
Re: Call Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State To Order! by semochendo1(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
mikolo80:
did lga chairmen nominate commissioner for ajimobi
if any gov say fem na efcc go be him portion

Tell them ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Understanding PMB As The Minister Of Petroleum - Bar Nasiru Oseni. / Buhari’s Victory Would Have Failed Forensic Analysis – PDP / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Igbos Stop Chest Beating On Facebook & NL Swing Into Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.