Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This (866 Views)

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
It pains me sir to see another person getting credit from another person's work, Sir I believe you know naijaloaded, the CEO of naijaloaded and it's admins finds pleasure from coping other people's content excessively without giving them credit and this your great site is the No. 1 information source target and they give no credit to you sir, and they makes it looks as if people copied from them. Sir If there is anything you can do like report them, I will be very happy. Thanks
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by Baawaa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op,are you the AMEBO people are saying
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Baawaa:
Op,are you the AMEBO people are saying
u no well!!! Naijaloaded too dy copy naim I decamp into Nairaland! Up Nairalanders! But If I Create My Blog I Go Copy Sha grin grin grin
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by Baawaa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
01Mysticdon:
u no well!!! Naijaloaded too dy copy naim I decamp into Nairaland! Up Nairalanders! But If I Create My Blog I Go Copy Sha grin grin grin
U dey crazy!!!wetin be ur own if Naijaloaded dey copy and paste grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by Ini22(f): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Can't u ppl comment without abusive words?
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by passionate88: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Most things for Nigeria na copy copy o.
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Baawaa:

U dey crazy!!!wetin be ur own if Naijaloaded dey copy and paste grin grin grin grin grin grin
their own too much grin grin
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by Hiploko(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Same for Tori headlines.. They just copy Nairaland and send as mail. Smh
Re: Owner Of Nairaland Please Read This by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Hiploko:
Same for Tori headlines.. They just copy Nairaland and send as mail. Smh
they don't even give them credit grin grin NAIJA OH! grin

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Twin Sister So Much, I Think I Might Murder Her / Man Kills, Buries Pregnant Girl-friend / Man Hacks Off Wife’s Head After Finding Out None Of His 6 Kids Are His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.