Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] (572 Views)

Cardi B Backpage Pics Allegedly Got Leaked By Martell (cardi Before The Fame) / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
On Friday, October 2nd, Martell Cognac hosted its first edition of Martell VIC. With this first edition, Marketing Director, Pernod Ricard Nigeria, Sola Oke, introduced Jude Agaba (M.I) as the new Martell advocate.

The Martell V.I.C hosted by M.I, took place at COVA, Mega Plaza Rooftop, Idowu Martins, Victoria Island, Lagos.

M.I and Guests sipped on Martell cocktails and partied to the beats of celebrity Dj, DJ Lambo till the wee hours of the morning.This exciting evening brought together partygoers and celebrity guests like, Temi Dollface, CoolFM’s Kayla, Audu Makori, Yvonne Vixen Ekwere, Loose Kaynon,  and more.

See photos below!

Martell VIC promotes togetherness, celebrates groups of friends, who take pleasure in gathering around the achievement of a common ambition. Martell crews redefine the classical business and networking approach through a fun creative energy where togetherness, friendship & shared passion enable them to achieve higher success.

Source : Bella Naija

1 Like

Re: Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by INTROVERT(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
The last pic kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by Michellla(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok cool
Re: Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
More photos

Re: Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by INTROVERT(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Love the Cuban stick.
Re: Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
The last pic kiss kiss kiss kiss

Michellla:
ok cool

Lalasticlala find job for this two please

Re: Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by Michellla(f): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Airforce1:

Lalasticlala find job for this two please
be using style to call lalasticlala so he'll come check out your post.
Re: Faces At The Unveilling Of Martell VIC With M.I [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Police Uncladed A Man At Rumoukuta Junction / Dj Exclusive Shares MASSIVE Throwback.. / DJ Cuppy Shares A Beautiful Photo From Her Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.