Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,046 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) (48413 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) / Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by WotzupNG: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
A new movie directed by Bunmi Ajakaiye and written by Chinaza Onuzo features Ramsey Noah and Omoni Oboli playing reverse roles. The movie titled ”My Wife And I” involves the challenges couples face in their day to day activities.

The comedy also features acts like Ngozi Nwosu, Sambasa Nzeribe, Jemima Osunde and Rachael Oniga.

View the pictures below.

Photo Credit:
Dapo Salami for Inkblot and Filmone productions

http://wotzup.ng/see-pictures-ramsey-noah-omoni-oboli-new-movie-wife/

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by WotzupNG: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
MORE lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Papiikush: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol...now this is a nice concept for a crazy pre-wedding photo. grin

The guy below me though...Nigga needs a therapist i hate people who have zero sense of humor.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Behold, the people destroying and corrupting this world.

You might think it is just a movie, but what you don't know is that there is an attempt to effeminate men do as to subdue them in order for Satan to fulfill the promise he made to Eve that she will be like God. How can she be like God when she can't even be above Man? So, the first move is to destroy Man which she did by giving him the fruit that weakened his status. That's the same thing women of today who profess feminism are trying to do.

Ask any real feminist if she dislikes homosexual, she will say no, not all. Why? Cos the more homosexual men, the less masculine men they have to deal with.

Judge among yourself, is it right for a man to wear the things of women?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lols what da hell, what am i seeing?this is totally shiity and horrible

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mtcheew. When last did I watch nollywood sef. Always the same storyline. Man and woman. Dem no know pass ishekushe. Maybe this one go better small abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by dessz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
lmaoooo.he looked like a ram in the wedding dress. grin

10 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by elog(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Someone would see this one now and be thinking of doing his pre-wedding shoot like this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
this movie is gonna be dope and funnnnnny

Ramsey looking good in that wedding dress tho lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Shiitposter: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You might think it is just a movie, but what you don't know is that there is an attempt to effeminate men do as to subdue them in order for Satan to fulfill the promise he made to Eve that she will be like God. How can she be like God when she can't even be above Man? So, the first move is to destroy Man which she did by giving him the fruit that weakened his status. That's the same thing women of today who profess feminism are trying to do.

Ask any real feminist if she dislikes homosexual, she will say no, not all. Why? Cos the more homosexual men, the less masculine men they have to deal with.

Everything you have said is wrong.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by jessejagga(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nah wah o
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by gwmlogistic: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Finestface(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Cross dressing spotted
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hehehe... See Ramsey as him take look like mami water in disguise... grin

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by esophieso(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Matured comedy loading

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

lol

there's no plan anywhere uncle you can thank bobrisky and denrele for that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by PregnancyExpert: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Title should be: misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Pasidon(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Honestly Ramsey won't look bad if he was a female

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

This is funny, I won't lie.

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow, this movie is gonna b hilarious. grin cheesy .. I really will love to see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
elog:
Someone would see this one now and be thinking of doing his pre-wedding shoot like this
Lol grin na true o shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by RealHaute: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
I told you she was feminizing her son. She's a feminist! What was that actor thinking? Now she has feminized him too. Cc: pocohantas

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Mhissgaga(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
cool
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by fghanni(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Um
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
This omo oni boli, where is she leaving? I need to find her!
Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

yhu lost yhur reasoning power .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) by goshen26: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na so e de atart shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage Revealing Outfit To BON Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.