Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel (3350 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Name: Mitchell IRoyal
Breed: Caucasian Shepherd
Sex: Female
Current Age: 7month+

Pictures of her below...

1 Like

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by princemorufu007(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
1st pic was taken when she was 12weeks old

2nd pic at 5month

Recent pics at 7months+ below...

2 Likes

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by stonecoldcafe: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2015
She looks really good. Well done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by princemorufu007(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
more pics of her..

1 Share

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by naijainfogalery: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cant wait to get a cauc

1 Like

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Cant wait to get a cauc

Caucasians are lovely pet to me, if u like them, you should get one too smiley

1 Like

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
More pics @

1 Like

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by princemorufu007(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice pet...

1 Like

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 2:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Now a Year +... and she's getting bigger... skipped her 1st heat already... waiting for next *wink*

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Here is her recent pic with me few weeks ago... but woke up to see her dead in d morning... I love her so much as shes my 1st pet I eva owned shes 14 months olds and will miss her so much her name? Mitchell

1 Share

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by ataspray(m): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2016
this is not a bloody caucasian ovtcharka undecided
cauc/gsd mix.
Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by oluwabond(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2016
ataspray:
cauc/gsd mix.
Haba u again...... Did u see any gsd blood or stuff in her. I will love 2 see how ur dog looks like if u have 1
Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by kennyausta: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
ataspray:
cauc/gsd mix.

Please show us your own dog! And stop criticism I don't know why some people here can not respect themselves, that is how u condemned my own dog too but I have no problem with it just show us yours so we can know how a Caucasian dog should look like. Thanks
Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by ataspray(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
kennyausta:

Please show us your own dog! And stop criticism I don't know why some people here can not respect themselves, that is how u condemned my own dog too but I have no problem with it just show us yours so we can know how a Caucasian dog should look like. Thanks
i do not have one, mainly because i cant afford a real one yet,so i'll wait a bit more and make sure i get quality. u can google up to see what a caucasian ovtcharka shld look like. and i am not condemning ur dog, i am just against ur gross misrepresentation that is all.
Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by ataspray(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
kennyausta:

why exactly should i show you my dog? pls answer this in a very straight and logical manner, just state the exact reason why i should.
i guess you dont know what criticism means. i never condemned any ones dog.
Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by Seun(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by Realone92(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Awww now am gonna cry too, " take hankie wipe off your tears "

Sob"so cute ......rip gone too soon
Re: RIP:::::::Diary Of My Caucasian... IRoyal Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
OP, did you perform an autopsy to determine the cause of her death? Am trying to create a thread on my visit to some kennels. You can check my profile for details
Here is one
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel

You Cauc was lovely anyways. Love the white marking on her muzzle, makes her kinda unique

(1) (Reply)

Six Weeks Old Samoyed Puppies For Sale / Pic... What's The Name Of This Animal / Pitbull-boerboel Puppies Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.