Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Trading With XM.COM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trading With XM.COM (3043 Views)

NSE Market Indices Resume Trading With 0.14% Growth / Start Trading With Fras Coin-- All You Need To Know / Start Domain Trading With Just $50 And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trading With XM.COM by JusticeKings(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
I have been so pleased by their standards, Promos and instant execution. They are simply a best in the industry n offer tight spreads. They can help turn your fired forex dreams into reality. I started with them July 2015. They offered me 30USD bonus that was instantly deposited into my mt4account on registration with them. I withdrew 150USD last month n still have 145 usD balance and a wining gbpusd trade currently that I placed on Friday after NFP disappointing data. You don't need to fund the account. They offer start up bonuses. You can take advantage of it.
Re: Trading With XM.COM by seoxpert(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
I wish I could trade forex, this would have been a nice deal

Re: Trading With XM.COM by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 08, 2015
JusticeKings:
I have been so pleased by their standards, Promos and instant execution. They are simply a best in the industry n offer tight spreads. They can help turn your fired forex dreams into reality. I started with them July 2015. They offered me 30USD bonus that was instantly deposited into my mt4account on registration with them. I withdrew 150USD last month n still have 145 usD balance and a wining gbpusd trade currently that I placed on Friday after NFP disappointing data. You don't need to fund the account. They offer start up bonuses. You can take advantage of it.
Thanks for the info
Re: Trading With XM.COM by emma1983: 3:33am On Oct 08, 2015
JusticeKings:
How does it work.
Re: Trading With XM.COM by fxstory(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2015
not bad
Re: Trading With XM.COM by Olumoze(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hello Justice King can you help with more information, do XM do portfolio trading or you have to trade yourself?
Re: Trading With XM.COM by Achimaechi(m): 5:23am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=JusticeKings post=38766146]I have been so pleased by their standards, Promos and instant execution. They are simply a best in the industry n offer tight spreads. They can help turn your fired forex dreams into reality. I started with them July 2015. They offered me 30USD bonus that was instantly deposited into my mt4account on registration with them. I withdrew 150USD last month n still have 145 usD balance and a wining gbpusd trade currently that I placed on Friday after NFP disappointing data. You don't need to fund the account. They offer start up bonuses. You can take advantage of it.

Where is ur withdrawer proof?
Xm they dont use tigth spread.
Re: Trading With XM.COM by Michael9989: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
They are pretty solid. They don't have a regulation in Nigeria, but who does when the CBN does not regulate anybody? At least they are regulated in other countries. According to this XM's Nigerian review, they offer a 30 USD no deposit. Unfortunately, it's only available to new clients. Which is a shame, because I have been trading with them for 2 years now and did not realise such promotion is available.

(1) (Reply)

Consumer Price Index (CPI) Increased By 16.05 Percent In July '17-NBS / How Can I Use Verve Debit Card On Remitta Platform? / CBN Intervenes In Forex Market With $210m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.