Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Dead Mother - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Dead Mother (378 Views)

"Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Dead Mother by HrmOlolade(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Dead Mother Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy - Enyeama Enyeama just shared a hurtful message on what transpired between him and Sunday Oliseh, yesterday at the eagles camp in Belgium, according to his instagram: Quote After 13years of national service,having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart.through the billows,the waves of the ocean,the tears of defeat,the sound of rejoicing from victory chants.now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.i will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.. Quote “After 13years of national service,having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart,” Enyeama wrote on Instagram. “Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely. “I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”
Re: Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Dead Mother by northvietnam(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
no naaaah oliseh why , whyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Dead Mother by ojeota(f): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
There is always one drama or the other in this country.
Nollywood, come and see another story.

(1) (Reply)

Tyh 4ertg 2ewfg Swdf / Drogba,messi,ronaldo & The 30 Best Goalscorers In The World Who Are Not Retired / Deadly Raid In Saint-denis On Paris Attack Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.