Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

"Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva (48557 Views)

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / Brazil Vs Costa Rica: World Cup (2 - 0) 22 June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by GisthoodBlog(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Neymar's attitude during Brazil's 2-0 win over Costa Rica has been critised by many, even defender Thiago Silva.

Brazil won thanks to two late goals from Phillippe Coutinho and Neymar in the 90th Minute.

Now, Defender Thiago Silva who wore the Brazil armband on Friday, has spoken on how Neymar Insulted him when he kicked a ball back to Costa Rica in an act of fair play.

"He is like a little brother to me and I try to look out for him, but today I feel sad because he insulted me when I returned a ball to Costa Rica," Silva told the Brazilian press.

"He had a point as they had given him a lot, but this one ball wasn't going to earn us the victory.

"I was saddened by his attitude and I told him that afterwards."

Discussing the forward's post-match tears,Silva said that he could understand the outpouring of emotion.

"It's normal that Neymar needs to let off steam," the defender said.

"He carried a heavy weight.

"He'll now be a lot more relaxed for the third game."

Source: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/06/brazil-thiago-silva-neymar-insulted-me.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by nzeobi(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2018
you people should continue pampering and overhyping him till you are thrashed 7-0 again like in 2014.
football should be a team game and no one player should be elevated over others.
neymar wants to be the world best player but he forgets that it's won by voting and if people hate you the way Ronaldo was hated in the early days of his career then nothing for him.
Neymar also impacted negatively on Messi, Messi focused less on football focused more on tattoos and other things that are currently working against his career which is why Ronaldo appear to have an edge when both are compared.

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Arsenalholic(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2018
I used to like this Neymar dude. But he is just full of disgusting antics. He'll never become a world best with such attitude.

After Messi and Ron are outta the scene, I'd prefer guys like Hazard, Salah, Mbappe, De Bruyne and even Coutinho to dominate, rather than this prima dona.

259 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Neymar is simply an insolent spoilt kid.

He respects no-one.

He has a long way to go in being reoriented

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by KingLennon(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Neymar has a very negative and recalcitrant behaviour. His boss at PSG complained about it. That's why he'll leave PSG because Tuchel is one hell of a man

83 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Kingsley1000(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2018
KingLennon:
Neymar has a very negative and recalcitrant behaviour. His boss at PSG complained about it. That's why he'll leave PSG because Tuchel is one hell of a man
TUCHEL IS A GREAT DISCIPLINARIAN,HE WILL BENCH HIM TIRE IF HE TRIES ANY RUBBISH

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Kingsley1000(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Arsenalholic:
I used to like this Neymar dude. But he is just full of disgusting antics. He'll never become a world best with such attitude.

After Messi and Ron are outta the scene, I'd prefer guys like Hazard, Salah, Mbappe, De Bruyne and even Coutinho to dominate. Rather than this prima dona.
SALAH,HAZARD AND MPABBE PLAYS MORE MATURE FOOTBALL THAN HIM...he cost my dear club laliga title in 2016

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2018
As much as I love Neymar, I think he needs to change his attitude for the good of his career. People can't keep complaining about you all the time. #TeamNeymarAndCR7

9 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
SALAH,HAZARD AND MPABBE PLAYS MORE MATURE FOOTBALL THAN HIM...he cost my dear club laliga title in 2016
Barca won the la liga title in 2016. You must mean the 2017 la liga title. How did Neymar cost you people the title?

5 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Kingsley1000(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Martinez19:
Barca won the la liga title in 2016. You must mean the 2017 la liga title. How did Neymar cost you people the title?
They gave him red card during our last game with espayol,we lost the game,it made madrid to edge through with 1point....go and check the league table in 2017,it waps a narrow win(1pt)by madrid

17 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by eluquenson(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Neymar is still a child and his style of playing is still childish, I'm not surprised if this story is the truth.

If Neymar doesn't brace up his game, he will never get the world best when the likes of a serious minded player are emerging like Mo Sallah

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by emmancipated(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
nigga always showboating carelessly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Thebwoy: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Did the insult remove one tooth from your mouth
NO

So move on
Neymar na pikin

2 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by lilfreezy: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Neymar is a spoilt idiot that's full of himself. He will never win the Ballon D'OR with that attitude.

YEYE somebody that bangs his sister undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Akinz0126(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Reason i'll always pick coutinho ahead of him very arrogant and pompous...Should he finally made it to Real madrid the dressing room'll be chaotic...

Coutinho very matured and compose.

Ama Madrid fan though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Justpassingby2(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pride pride pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by englishmart(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
the proudest player football has ever produced. I don't blame him, I blame the Brazil FA, they have given him too much undeserved accolades

18 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by wunmi590(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
This little billionaire is too arrogant, he has been given too much power in that national team to do anyhow to his elders.

I just wish he keep that bad attitude if he intend playing in Real Madrid, if not Sagio Ramos and co would force him out.

You cant be rude to your elders and be expecting to be world best player

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by s3tt1ngz003: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Neymar is so useless and disrespectful, the same way he tried shit with cavani

2 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Danelo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Really don't like d idiot.
He's got a lot of ego

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by oshe11: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is what happens to YOU when you are competing with someone who doesnt see You as a COMPETITION

Messi and Ronaldo will FOREVER be GREATER than HIM

HE SPENT YEARS WITH MESSI BUT OBVIOUSLY LEARNT NOTHING

HE SHOULD RATHER BE WEARY OF HOW TO OUTCLASS HAZARD, SALAH AND KANE when MESSI and RONALDO finally retire

11 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by freshdude99(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
That's if he's not sacked because of neymar

6 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
They gave him red card during our last game with espayol,we lost the game,it made madrid to edge through with 1point....go and check the league table in 2017,it waps a narrow win(1pt)by madrid
Malaga

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by KevinDein: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
What I find really funny in that game was how Neymar lied on the floor crying his eyes out. He was just trying to take all the attention and make the win all about him.

A truly despicable character and he might just do the unthinkable; become more unlikable than Sergio Ramos grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by royalamour(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin the boy is too full of himself. With zero impact in this World Cup, he's still insulting his elder. Boy's a tout.

10 Likes

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by ozoebuka1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Neymar is simply an insolent spoilt kid.

He respects no-one.

He has a long way to go in being reoriented
that he was able to play with Messi and not get a single issue with Messi should tell everyone that Messi is more than a footballer and he's the real GOAT �

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by LadyHeaven(f): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:

You think say e easy? go and read about his terrible attitude to his coaches this past season and you would be disgusted, he may be a great player but his attitude stinks to the extreme
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by lereinter(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
sometimes when I look at how coutiho plays

I wonder if he's a Brazilian or European

purposeful player not a money miss road neyma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Benblaq(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Money intoxicated! Pride engulfed! Go to hell idiot. Happy Sunday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know / Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football / Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.