Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams (22374 Views)

Man Raises Alarm Over Alleged Vaccination Of Babies With Expired Drugs At UCH Ib / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / Don't Eat Frozen Chicken, It Leads To Cancer - NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by AfroKnight: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Ladies!!!! I won't say more than that. lipsrsealed
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Rollinstone(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2015
I hope the ladies are reading this Caro white people

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Rollinstone(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2015
I hope the ladies are reading this Caro white people

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by loadedstuffcom: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2015
4 Simple Exercises For Flat Belly
The beach is still far away, but if you want to enjoy summer at the fullest, you may want to do something about that belly that probably looks cute to you now, in winter.

Many of you probably go to the gym, abs exercises are your favorite, you carefully choose your meals, but there are still no results visible, right?

Well, you should not worry, as we have the perfect solution.

Try these 4 exercises, and each of them will help you tighten your belly and the rest of your body as well. With a minimum effort you are going to enjoy nice and flat abs all summer long.Click To Continue Reading @>> http://tipsvibe.com/4-simple-exercises-flat-belly/
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by hustler86(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2015
In Olamide's voice "Kilode tan Bora"
Make GOD Save us from the spirit of Micheal Jackson that has find its way into our naija gals these days.

2 Likes

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by onlinebethel(f): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Latex Under Bust Corset styled in a formfitting strapless shell, adopting the finest cloth and steel bone made for a comfortably wear and lift up. This seamless black body shaper is simple noble, clings to the skin and draw you an hourglass attractive figure. It’s perfect to match with shirt or wear underneath the party dress.

Features
•Latex corsets to make you charming and gorgeous
•High quality lingerie will make you feel soft and comfortable to wear
•Easy to put on and take off with the hook & eye closure
•Steel bone adoption offers great support and lift up

RESULTS

Improved, more confident posture
Slimmed, shaped midsection
Raised bustline resulting in fuller looking breasts
Curvier, shaped silhouette

SIZES AVAILABLE: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3xL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL

1 Share

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by olaboy33(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
AdemolaA2:
Yellow fever, you dey bleach oo, you dey bleach..
In fela's voice...''who say u fineee....na lie u no fine at all at all na lie''......
Na wetin we dey play for those gals wey dey form for us inside cab... grin
AdemolaA2:
Yellow fever, you dey bleach oo, you dey bleach..
In fela's voice...''who say u fineee....na lie u no fine at all at all na lie''......
Na wetin we dey play for those gals wey dey form for us inside cab...
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Where those yoloba local champions dey?
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by joseph1832(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2015
I believe even if Jesus Christ issue a warning against bleaching, many girls will still bleach.

Bleaching is now a very good hobby for many girls, and its not only common in Nigeria, but other African Country as well.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by onlinebethel(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Highlights
• Faucet Tap Water Filter
• Filter and purify your water instantly
• Filter element can last for up to 6 months
• Enhances health and immunity
• Inhibits bacteria growth
• Easy installation
• Filter contains activated carbon
• Includes:
o 2 Filters
o 2 x Filter mount
o 1 x Cartridge
• Dimensions: Cartridge Height 5cm x Diameter 3.5cm
Details
Heavy metals such as lead and copper can be found in tap water due to both domestic plumbing and supply pipelines. The Faucet Tap Water Filter brings instant filtered water, making it easy to fill your kettle and easier to use and cook with. The Tap Water Filter reduces the heavy metals in your tap water, including lead and copper. It also reduces the carbonate hardness that causes limescale build-up in kettles.

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by ibkgab001: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Air Force 1 where are you f"""l
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Can't give up my dark skin for anything jor.

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by dmcdad: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Eat healthy, drink enough water and have a good rest..

That's all you need do to have a smooth and beautiful skin.

Stop bleaching
Its really sad. All she (the average nigerian girl) cares about today is to become white all of a sudden rather than build themselves in other important areas of life as well as maintain their skin colour.

Na all these kind women person wan marry?

3 Likes

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by jaylicioussss(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
#teamUdeAku and #teamDuduOsun
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by fragile96: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
I nor knw why evrybody just dey shout ladies, women, actresses, as if men sef no dey bleach. Hian!

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by dmcdad: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
I dey tellz you!
donholy28:
Ladies go kill themselves one day
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by dmcdad: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice.
jaylicioussss:
#teamUdeAku and #teamDuduOsun
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Estimable:
Aka fanta, okpa coke.....BEWARE
smiley
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Ryda(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
After d warning they'll still buy d products I'm looking for a reason to pledge to Nigeria my country.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Nnemuka(f): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2015
God doesnt judge dark skin, he judges dark hearts.......
Stop the bleaching

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by jaybeekay(f): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2015
something should be done about those who produce such products, especially those who put false ingredients on their product and claim its all natural. some people useful harmful chemicals on their skin without knowing.

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Girls of nowadays are looking brighter than their future...
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by airlord2020: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Why raise only alarm when government can ban importation and sale of creams undecided
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by afaridan(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2015
They no longer bleach. They are now whitening. Have you noticed lately nearly all the ladies presenting on one of our popular tv news channel? They are all gradually and steadily turning white. They now inject themselves with the drugs and also swallow the pills.God help us. They will not stop even knowing what the repercussions are.

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by ThisMeansWAR: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Igbo girls, shey una hear ?

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2015
jaybeekay:
something should be done about those who produce such products, especially those who put false ingredients on their product and claim its all natural. some people useful harmful chemicals on their skin without knowing.
u too!
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by lonelydora: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Eat healthy, drink enough water and have a good rest..

That's all you need do to have a smooth and beautiful skin.

Stop bleaching

I thought you support bleaching? One of your posts made me conclude that.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by bigfrancis21: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
I don't think this is an issue of mere 'warning'. The government should place an effective ban on the importation and sale of skin lightening products, especially the ones containing mercury and other dangerous products.

Also the Nigerian government through NAFDAC should do more to enlighten the public about the later effects and dangers of skin lightening through the dissemination of pamphlets showing images of the skin degeneration of various people who have bleached in the past. Some people might not actually get it until they see graphic images of where they are heading to.

I don't think the dangers of bleaching is a matter of mere issuing a warning. It id more about conducting extensive sensitization programs on the dangers of it. Many people who start bleaching may never have seen before people who have long bleached and the resultant effect on their bodies.

I once had a distant relative who died as an indirect result of bleaching. During her young days, she bleached with reckless abandon. She got the attention she wanted from men and slept around. She didn't marry when her mother had asked her to then when she was still young. As she approached her late 20s, her skin began to lose thickness and also displayed different colours - dark purple, black, bleached black etc.

One day she developed internal stomach problems and was taken to the hospital. The doctor decided to perform surgery on her and after the surgery was completed, he tried stitching her skin together to start the healing process but her skin had become too soft and thin as a result of many years of bleaching to hold a needle and would tear each time the doctor passed the surgery needle. An example would be tried to stitch two papers together. That was when he knew she had been bleaching as such inability of the skin to hold a needle would be as a result of that. Her skin would not stitch together, her surgery spot was covered with bandages and after a few days she died in the hospital.

I honestly don't see why people should be bleaching. Bleaching is deadly. People should be proud of who they are naturally.

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Beauty isn't all abt skin colour rather beauty from within i.e relationship with God, virtuous altitudes, cleaningness. Rather sm dude always fall into d hands of these artificial oyinbo ladies who knew dat is what most men demands. Most of deze ladies stink after shedding sweat because of d bleaching creams wc will destroy their skin more.

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Cristy65(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Black is beauty

2 Likes

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Idrismusty97(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2015
There are naturally fair ladies who still bleach to add a little more extra "fairness". The worst kind of bleaching is a think ebony lady turning white all of sudden....Disgusting. I don't know what kind of brains these ladies have. A strict law on bleaching should be enforced.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Ejaculate Within 5mins,please What Drugs Should I Use? / Aniekan James Ekah Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness / 13.47-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.