Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams (22380 Views)

Man Raises Alarm Over Alleged Vaccination Of Babies With Expired Drugs At UCH Ib / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / Don't Eat Frozen Chicken, It Leads To Cancer - NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by AdemolaA2: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2015
olaboy33:

In fela's voice...''who say u fineee....na lie u no fine at all at all na lie''......
Na wetin we dey play for those gals wey dey form for us inside cab... grin
In fela's voice...''who say u fineee....na lie u no fine at all at all na lie''......
Na wetin we dey play for those gals wey dey form for us inside cab...
My brother, u sef sabi the song.. I doff my hat for u Sir!!!
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Team ocha ka sugar ant grin
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Intravenous keh? Nah wah oh!

All these ENdTimE GiRlS and their mumu tire me shaa!
They will always have a way to defend their decisions sha.

Nah only them dey take risk pass but u hardly see them doing some natural exercise or eating nature's gift.

All they believe in is chemical, staring with family planning drugs and injections down to make up kits like;
-pulling off eyelashes
-injjecting botox
-injecting colour bleaching cream(I just saw this now)
-inserting silicon in chest and yansh
-changing eye colours

The funny thing be say, the men they are trying to please will use them for contract job only cheesycheesycheesy

Scientist no go ever make dangerous substance for male cos market no go sell.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by vorigan: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2015
cc: truckpusher
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Airforce1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
lonelydora:

I thought you support bleaching? One of your posts made me conclude that.
Dont believe everything you read on the Internet bro

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by charlsecy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
dhardline:
How to know if your girl friend or wife to be uses bleaching cream...
Step 1: Ask her or find out her facebook name
Step 2: log into your account on facebook
Step3: search for her fb page then send her a friend request
Step4: after she accepts your friend request go to her page and view the first picture she ever uploaded on fb and then compare it with the most recent picture.

That depends on when she starts bleaching...

Airforce1:
Eat healthy, drink enough water and have a good rest..

That's all you need do to have a smooth and beautiful skin.

Exposure to sunlight should also be minimised. However, we should know that there are people who naturally have good skin...
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by purplelips(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Eat healthy, drink enough water and have a good rest..

That's all you need do to have a smooth and beautiful skin.

Stop bleaching
See your mouth... weren't you the same person that ask why Tiwa Savage isn't bleaching... undecided

Airforce1:
mad love tiwa

But why is she dark skinned
. Can't she bleach?
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Airforce1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
purplelips:
See your mouth... weren't you the same person that ask why Tiwa Savage isn't bleaching... undecided

And you quote me twice just to ask me one yeye question
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by MiracleMum(f): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
dhardline:
How to know if your girl friend or wife to be uses bleaching cream...
Step 1: Ask her or find out her facebook name
Step 2: log into your account on facebook
Step3: search for her fb page then send her a friend request
Step4: after she accepts your friend request go to her page and view the first picture she ever uploaded on fb and then compare it with the most recent picture.

Thank me later kiss

I disagree!!! The complexion of someone hustling cant be the same when the person is now working in a good environment and well paid. Don't forget that while hustling, the person jumps buses and bikes under the rain and sun. Then whilst with the good job, the person eats healthy, sleeps in A.C house, drives A.C car and works in A.C office. These and more can improve the person's complexion.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by purplelips(f): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:

And you quote me twice just to ask me one yeye question
Still wondering if replying you is worth it undecided ... just stop being a hypocrite and face your 'yeye' music tongue
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by dhardline(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
MiracleMum:

I disagree!!! The complexion of someone hustling cant be the same when the person is now working in a good environment and well paid. Don't forget that while hustling, the person jumps buses and bikes under the rain and sun. Then whilst with the good job, the person eats healthy, sleeps in A.C house, drives A.C car and works in A.C office. These and more can improve the person's complexion.

Yes you are right but it can only improve it a little...I am more concerned about the great contrast in skin complexion i've noticed from same people...take a trip to fb and you'll understand my plight.you'll probably think the fb account belongs to two different people.

1 Like

Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Ryskey: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls tell them, would they hear?
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by favoredchild(f): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
kilode te nbora? a word is enof for the wise
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by ModiKen(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
CC: Airforce1

Oya guy go bleach ur skin as e b say u dey advice black girls to bleach!
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Benediict: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Friend! What can you give to God to merit salvation? that's right, nothing! you cannot go to church enough, or pay tithes and offerings enough to be saved.

The Bible says in Ephesians 2:8 'it is by Grace we're saved. . .' and this same Grace of salvation is open to any one that has real faith in Jesus Christ. Yes friend, Even you! No matter how deep you may have Gone into sin, no Matter how many mistakes you may have made, God's arm is still wide open because he's in love with you! . . . . ..

Romans 8:9 says . . . . .'God demonstrates his own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us' . . . .The punishment for your sins has been paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ!! isn't that Great?

Your sins haave been taken away, you'll be made free by simply believing in the finished work of Christ for you.

Finally friend, if you wish to recieve this free gift of salvation simply say this prayer:

HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THEREFORE, I CALL UPON JESUS AND CONFESS HIM AS MY LORD. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD TO JUSTIFY ME. I RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT. . . . IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
it's just like cigarettes, it's a choice but let them be ready to face the music when it starts.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Mistermamus(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Low self esteem gals no go still hear word until d damage is done.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by sexylips6186: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abeg! No be u guys dey make babes dey bleach Na only tomato babes u like. Mstchewww.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by 8gigabytes(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
I so pitty all those people wey the bleach in advance. Na their boby go tell them.al u hav to do is for you to just shut up and watch.
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Ayzeeez: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by sexaddict08(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Cristy65:
Black is beauty
blacky blacky, how far?
Re: CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 02, 2019
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never have. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Ejaculate Within 5mins,please What Drugs Should I Use? / 13.47-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.