Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) (38881 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by speedyGonzales: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we yorubas consider them as Igbos joor I know they somehow descended from igbos or speak igbo,they're partly Igbos,his name sound Igbo,even Akwa Ibom sounds Igbo

Oh! Akwa Ibom people are not descended from Igbo or speak any Igbo langangue... cultures are different... Akwa Ibom people are descended from CALABAR (EFIK) ... NOT IGBOs...

in-fact Akwa Ibom was created from Cross River state one of the last states created in Nigeria, in Akwa Ibom, we have Ibibio, Annang, Eket, Oron in Akwa Ibom... it is disrespectful and ignorant, in the same way you should not call a French person, an English man because theirs countries are close to each other.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by fascowilly(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
MiracleMum:

olodo labata!!!

tree major tribes here, ve you heard ibo, yoruba and kanuri as major tribe in nigeria, we group kanuri under hausa, same applicable here, MUMU, OLODO
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by fascowilly(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Go back to ur history class

tree major tribes here, ve you heard ibo, yoruba and kanuri as major tribe in nigeria, we group kanuri under hausa, same applicable here, MUMU, OLODO
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by speedyGonzales: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
fascowilly:

Three major tribes, doesn't mean other tribes don't exist, that is why Nigeria move to this states system because we want to recognise the differences and celebrate them.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Excuzeme: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:

Leave yolobas to their cowardice and stupidity. Akwaibom don't like igbos yet the wife of the former governor Unoma Akpabio is igbo, while Peter Obi wife is from Akwaibom.

Yolobastards are good at causing division btw SE and SS. U see them here claiming Edo, Delta igbo etc and be abusing igbos. Its their stock in trade.

A coward cannot face u, but rather hide under another identity to do so.

Ndi asai!

Your father is an animal!

All these mouthing will not save your Beastly-race from being totally irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria.
[size=14pt]Until you can produce a single President in NEXT FIFTY YEARS, .....keep your Akpu-filled Fl@t-Head in check.[/size]

Just imagine, even the Minorities of South-South are brave enough to have produced a President, shame on you "Chest-beaters of the Southeast for being moronic COWARDS of the first order!
YOU ARE IRRELEVANT and a SLAVE in this Country!

Okay, run to that your silly Mod that bans posts from other tribes, when you insult them and they give you back on the double! tongue tongue

Illiterate Gala hawkers trying to do "attachee" to South-South, by force!!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Excuzeme: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Oh! Akwa Ibom people are not descended from Igbo or speak any Igbo langangue... cultures are different... Akwa Ibom people are descended from CALABAR (EFIK) ... NOT IGBOs...

in-fact Akwa Ibom was created from Cross River state one of the last states created in Nigeria, in Akwa Ibom, we have Ibibio, Annang, Eket, Oron in Akwa Ibom... it is disrespectful and ignorant, in the same way you should not call a French person, an English man because theirs countries are close to each other.

Dont mind those Chest-beaters!
He just want to stoke hatred by hiding under a Yoruba-sounding i.d.
They want to do "Attache by Force" because of South-South Oil!
Bunch of greedy thieves

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by IamAtribalist: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
same way fulanis n hausas are all seen as Same I guess?

Not even close - Ibibios/Efik NEVER identify with flattheads.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
fpeter:

You see dat wristwatch wey dey him hand abi??

Yes....... You wanna buy it for me tongue
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Ryskey: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
His Excellency Dec Udom Emmanuel welcome to Ika
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Not even close - Ibibios/Efik NEVER identify with flattheads.
I can see how far your Ofe mmanu has gotten your brain....stop the sapele weed ASAP

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by funkiebully: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
[s]
Excuzeme:

Your father is an animal!

All these mouthing will not save your Beastly-race from being totally irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria.
[size=14pt]Until you can produce a single President in NEXT FIFTY YEARS, .....keep your Akpu-filled Fl@t-Head in check.[/size]

Just imagine, even the Minorities of South-South are brave enough to have produced a President, shame on you "Chest-beaters of the Southeast for being moronic COWARDS of the first order!
YOU ARE IRRELEVANT and a SLAVE in this Country!

Okay, run to that your silly Mod that bans posts from other tribes, when you insult them and they give you back on the double! tongue tongue

Illiterate Gala hawkers trying to do "attachee" to South-South, by force!!
[/s]

Anu!

How has obj being president made ur life better than that of an average igbo man?

Thunder scatter Ur mama ewedu smelling toutou.

U must be a fat fool. Thunder pieces u there. Ewu!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Macelliot(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
DrGroove:

Pls Akwaibom is not Igbo.no connection with igbo.the igbos don't even like akwaibom.yoruba people needs to learn about ethnic groups.
You are wicked!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by raven172: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we yorubas consider them as Igbos joor I know they somehow descended from igbos or speak igbo,they're partly Igbos,his name sound Igbo,even Akwa Ibom sounds Igbo
well then yorubas need enlightenment from their ignorance.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by IamAtribalist: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
I can see how far your Ofe mmanu has gotten your brain....stop the sapele weed ASAP

I assume you are a flatthead because ONLY flattheads use ofe mmanu when talking about amala-eaters. Anyway, I am neither flatthead or amala-eater so you can stick you ofe mmanu up your rear. Now, let me educate you:

What you posted is based on outdated information. After I made that post, I was later CORRECTED by a few of my Efik/Ibibio friends. They categorically deny any link with flattheads. They explained their history and their relationship with Cameroun and how the flattheads are actually descendants of Bini kingdom. Therefore, STOP running around with outdated BIAFRA propaganda and enter the 21st century just as I did.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by thexzy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:

When did udom emmanuel became an igbo man?
don't you know Enyeama na correct Akwa Ibomite? Which one come concern Igbo for this matter
Anang mmah, Ibibio Isungo....!!!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyi sharap...your nyash don open...how long before another section of your brain becomes outdated again??
IamAtribalist:

I assume you are a flatthead because ONLY flattheads use ofe mmanu when talking about amala-eaters. Anyway, I am neither flatthead or amala-eater so you can stick you ofe mmanu up your rear. Now, let me educate you:

What you posted is based on outdated information. After I made that post, I was later CORRECTED by a few of my Efik/Ibibio friends. They categorically deny any link with flattheads. They explained their history and their relationship with Cameroun and how the flattheads are actually descendants of Bini kingdom. Therefore, STOP running around with outdated BIAFRA propaganda and enter the 21st century just as I did.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by IamAtribalist: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
Enyi sharap...your nyash don open...how long before another section of your brain becomes outdated again??

flatthead did you come from Cameroun or are you an Isrealite?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by saintkel(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aromas:
With 3D or
HD
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Aitee1: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2015
chesterlee:

Ndi Asai indeed!

Even my swty @Aitee1 is from Akwa ibom state

wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match / Super Eagles Hosted To Lunch At Ilashe During Boat Ride From Benin Republic / Corpse Of Amodu Shuaibu Arrives Okpella, His Home Town In Edo State For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.