Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike (12414 Views)

Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Beremx:
all the mentions will be ignored. I am only responding to you because you're my person. Rochas has failed IMO people and I admit that. Abi wetin make I talk again?

Ikwetago,kitaa?
I am you have admitted it because you used to think I hate Rochas and Imo. I know that pot-bellied limping son of a gun has nothing in his brain. He has a good heart and wanna help people but he is NO administrator!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Stop disrespecting a married lady.
Oh!... So Beremx is married... Wow!. Her husband must be a very tolerant man. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by free13: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by DedeNkem: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2015
While the id*iot governor is busy building schools in the north for northerners!

Some people can be very st*upid indeed!
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by Beremx(f): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Stop disrespecting a married lady.
don't mind that fool calling his mother a lap dancer. So many ediots on NL.

Nwanna,Rochas has disappointed me. Honestly,I hate workers being owed salaries and Rochas failed woefully.

What a shame!
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by stanech: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
fashola failed Lagos. over 1billion dollars in debt
Fayemi failed ekiti.
aregbe failed osun
Rocha's failed IMO
oshomole failed Edo

yet APC wants us to believe in the administration of Buhari.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2015
u guys should stop this ur tribalistic comments against northerners... u dont know what u are doing to urself.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2015
stanech:
fashola failed Lagos. over 1billion dollars in debt

Fayemi failed ekiti.

aregbe failed osun

Rocha's failed IMO

oshomole failed Edo

yet APC wants us to believe in the administration of Buhari.

pdp did worst.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2015
DeWisedon:
u wont understand my pain now.i cant believe that two years after constructing a road,that it will no longer be motorable
Relax there's nothing you and I can't do until 2019. There's the saying that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by stanech: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
lygn19:

pdp did worst.

did worse how? check out the debt profile of states then you will appreciate the PDP

for example. Edo under PDP was indebted to less than 4 billion naira.. but today Edo will have to pay up a debt of over 300 billion naira with nothing to show for it. no industries and yet the tax levy is becoming a burden on the people.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by kenny1313(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
kaka74:

Rochas sabi play politics ba clap for urself he will become president of nigeria for ur dreams person wey no fit win election fot 2 SE states na I'm go go win for north very soon u go tell me say ngige wey no fit win idemili north again cos our pple rejected him go be president mtcheew
I ll easily agree with you if you just say no igbo man ll ever become the the president....... unless that but the only igbo man that can easily get d vote of some northerns is Rochas and him only. bitter truth is for u to become the president of nigeria u really need dem.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by chidinwachukwu(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gejpresident:
Igbos are their own worst enemy

I spit and shit on that tribe

U are a fool,just like your,dirty,lazy,envious,and foolish tribe,anyway a snake will always give back to a snake.unmistakenly South wastern Zombie
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by DeWisedon(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
2rutalk1:
nonesense! You voted for him in 2011 and later regretted it. After four yrs, you voted for him again in 2015 and you have started regretting again. You are even more confused than the governor.
if u knw wat confusion means,u wont pick up ur tecno phone to type this trash u jst posted.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by smartmoses(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Agbogho Hausa is not working any thing in Imo state again.#APCWastedDaysInOffice
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by smartmoses(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
smartmoses:
Agbogho Hausa is not working any thing in Imo state again.#APCWastedDaysInOffice
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by eazydon(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

Good Morning.

Btw, what is it with APC governors and Chaos?
Ambode needs prayers o.

But it wasn't this bad during the time of Ohakim.

I'm telling you, Rochas has rubbished everybody here in Imo State, no roads, no light, no money to eat, no salary for even government appointees to eat, everywhere is just gloomy, people are starving. The man has lost his way in all seriousness.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by MizMyColi(f): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
eazydon:

I'm telling you, Rochas has rubbished everybody here in Imo State, no roads, no light, no money to eat, no salary for even government appointees to eat, everywhere is just gloomy, people are starving. The man has lost his way in all seriousness.

I pity my people, but I have no pity for Okorocha.
He is not a visionary.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by Duru1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
It is already too late for these goons. The Mallam Rochas Okorocha should have never been elected governor of Imo State talk less second term.
Re: Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike by Leopantro: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
DeWisedon:
when i heard his speech,i said dis is d man we want,but right now,our lives,the imolites,is in shambles cux we now beg for food. i cant even remember how many cups of garri i soaked yesterday

Were you not the one that said this?
When wise men tried to tell you that he was a big mistake, you climbed the tallest tree to shout what you wrote below.
If only people are judged by what they say.

DeWisedon:
d best governor i ve ever witnessed, dis man has touched lives.i mean lives,.his wife is a mother and dey re working together to mak sure dat the masses smile.im a witness of his works.any one who is saying crap nd shit abt dis man is clueless especially uche ogbuagu a former loyalist who later backed out cux of money from oda political parties and oda frustrated pdp memberz who hav been denied d share d money agenda frm d governor.
Ride on my governor
Ride on man of d pple
Ride on cux u hav no match in imo state.
Ride on Owelle
Cux i will vote and protect my vote.
Woe unto anyone who tries to deny d masses their joy and happines in imo state.

I ve spoken as a prophet,Haters go nd swim River Benu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost / Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? / 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.