Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How I Make Extra N200,000 Monthly Selling On Kaymu And Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Extra N200,000 Monthly Selling On Kaymu And Konga (694 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Extra N200,000 Monthly Selling On Kaymu And Konga by AndresNeymar: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Hi there,

My name is Ade

I'm a full time entrepreneur who used to work in the Advertising sector and I would like to share my success with you.

I am one of the few Nigerian youths who have taken advantage of the Ecommerce explosion to make an extra N200,000 monthly income spending an average of 2hours per day on the business.

What do I know?
What platforms do I sell on?
Where do I buy from and how do I ship it into Nigeria?
What products sell the most and how can you buy them and start making extra income?
How I use Facebook Ads to generate over 200 orders per month

These and many more will be explained to you at my private training at Four Points Hotel, Lekki.

NB: This is not a get rich quick scheme.
This is buying and selling with intelligence and less effort.

Its a private training of a maximum of 5 participants per session.
Cost - N10,000 early birds (N15,000 on the day of the training)
Venue - Four Points Sheraton Hotel and Savoy Suites, GRA, Ikeja
Date - October 17 and 18, 2015
Time - 10am

Book your slot here - https:///forms/RHtYSk3GYr

Let the experience of others guide you to success.
Re: How I Make Extra N200,000 Monthly Selling On Kaymu And Konga by Hunry: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ur 200k neva do u abi, u earn dat by organising fake seminars wit petty info. gerrarahia mehn......shiiitttt
Re: How I Make Extra N200,000 Monthly Selling On Kaymu And Konga by cehnigeria: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
To learn more about how to go about doing online business, vist my blog @www.crmnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Be At Home And Let Your Money Work For You / How To Start A Bulksms Campaign. / Lists Of Countries Buhari Has Travelled To Since May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.