Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Be At Home And Let Your Money Work For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be At Home And Let Your Money Work For You (694 Views)

11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be At Home And Let Your Money Work For You by adeten: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Are you employed, unemployed, Youth corps member NYSC, House wife, or Student? Do you desire an income raise an extra income or even as a paid employee?
I am a Networking Marketing expert and i want to share my success secret with you. Are you here in this group and have the following items stated?
1. A BANK ACCOUNT ( Current or Savings)
2. 2 FRIENDS YOU WANT TO HELP
3. N6,600 ($40)?
If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like i did to succeed, put you comment across in this group and i will show you how to turn N6,600 to Millions in simple basic steps.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A SIMPLE ONE TO DO.
NO SELLING JUST SERVICES. NO REJECTION, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.
There is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. ( Thank me later, but lets be serious first).
If you're not interested, you need not comment at all.
INTERESTED PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE!!!.
Whatsapp me on ::::+2348059500178
Comment your interest and you will be contacted. Pls do not drop your phone number here
While you're reading jokes and wasting your precious data and time on Facebook, some other people are living their lives and dreams. Take heed now, get serious so you can forge ahead. Take this opportunity now!!!
Re: Be At Home And Let Your Money Work For You by bobbysaxy: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2016
If u wanna buy bitcoin I sell for 500naira per dollar....only serious people shud call me on 08155560515...am located in ibadan

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bulksms Campaign. / New Ways To Run And Monetize Your Website/blog / Lists Of Countries Buhari Has Travelled To Since May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.