Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards (5217 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Policeman Dancing While Standing On A Moving Bike In Abuja. PICS / Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Yeske2(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
The eediot called Kanu knows his rants over the radio is losing steam so he abuses people as usual, you want a war but flexing in the UK and showing off your babe and latest wardrobe collection. Come down to Alaigbo and fire the first shot and we'll know you are not the coward that you are.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by simplycarro: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Kill FFK for calling Yorobbers the lowest of the low, troublemakers and disloyal nutters. tongue cheesy
That only happened in your wild imaginations. Your mind is really fertile. cheesy
You
Nnnamdi Kanu
Agbari Ojukwu are all fuxcking cowards. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by OnReflection: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

"The people of Lagos and indeed westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal".
Femi Fani Kayode

Indeed they made Lugard's life quite unpleasurable cheesy
Rightly so, I might add.

That quote has nothing to do with Fani-Kayode, I am afraid. cool

In 1916, Lord Frederick John Dealtry Lugard, the first Baron Lugard, the fourteenth governor of Hong Kong and the first governor general of Nigeria, said the following: “Lagos has for twenty years opposed every governor and has fomented strife and bloodshed in the hinterland. I have spent the best part of my life in Africa; my aim has been the betterment of the natives for whom I have been ready to give my life. But after some twenty-nine years, and after nearly twelve years as governor here, I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the Westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal, the most purely prompted by self-seeking money motives of any people I have met.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
simplycarro:

tongue

What do you know? Yoruba riffraff. grin
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by winniz: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yeske2:
The eediot called Kanu knows his rants over the radio is losing steam so he abuses people as usual, you want a war but flexing in the UK and showing off your babe and latest wardrobe collection. Come down to Alaigbo and fire the first shot and we'll know you are not the coward that you are.

See painment! That babe he always shows off is his wife, just go and chant your saii Buhari as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by simplycarro: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

What do you know? Yoruba riffraff. grin
COward, just like your god, Agbari Ojukwu. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by winniz: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Chino again? angry sad angry

The attention seeker again

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
OnReflection:

Indeed they made Lugard's life quite unpleasurable.

They made his life what? Tell me you are joking. grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by OnReflection: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

They made his life what? Tell me you are joking. grin grin

I think you have made it quite obvious that comprehension is not one of your stronger points. cool
Go on, dip into your repository of bile... Stay true to form.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
OnReflection:

I think you have made it quite obvious that comprehension is not one of your stronger points. cool

Coming from a fool like you? Ok then tongue
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by omoelesa(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why wont they be coward, when they come from the generation of ojukwu, the greatest coward.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Menace2Society(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pavore9:
l am igbo and do not believe in Nnamdi Kanu's ideologies nor do l have any spiritual obligation do so and l am no less an igbo for not doing so as my identity is not contained within the sphere of his thoughts.
Seriously rafiki u be Igbo shocked Respect
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Obas101(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pavore9:

My igbo identity is not a mistake as it has been ordained by God before conception and am yet to see a man born of woman who will stop me from entering my father's compound or walk me out from my umunna's meeting because l do not believe in Nnamdi's ideologies. My life is meaningful beyond a fellow mortal's ideology! cool cool cool
Matured thinking, I wish i knew u in person

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
sx

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by EasternLionn: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yeske2:

Are you done?
Isn't your type the ones that were deaf during first wave of 1966 massacre, only to say to himself nothing was happening, before Awusa fulani decimated his type and unlucky others.

You are a known APC supporter, devilish evil people, who can sell their kins for crumbs from an Awusa Fulani na-achi nama from place to place.
You can only rant online, why not go and stop him, wasn't he in Biafraland last month?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
This yoruba. Boy y is BIAFRA giving u nightmare so u now listen to the radio programme more than special blessed people of Biafra well continue it ll improve ur sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by zimoni(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
What a funny thread. Seriously, Director should tone down on his hate speech. I wish him and Ndigbos best of luck on the agitation.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by mrjangaweed: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Are you done?
Isn't your type the ones that were deaf during first wave of 1966 massacre, only to say to himself nothing was happening, before Awusa fulani decimated his type and unlucky others.

You are a known APC supporter, devilish evil people, who can sell their kins for crumbs from an Awusa Fulani na-achi nama from place to place.
You can only rant online, why not go and stop him, wasn't he in Biafraland last month?

bro let me tell you one thing but before i start am from Anambra Onitsha precisely.
I don't do biafra but I support anything non violent that will bring a referendum or total restructuring of this country
because Nigeria as a nation is not and will never work (quote me anywhere)

Chino11 or whatever is a very terrible disgrace to Anambra as a state and any full blooded SE have been monitoring the Useless guy since and i noticed one thing, and that is he's a Sycophant that makes living praising the government in power whether good or bad.

first i want to use this medium to tell Chino11 that he's nothing but a useless fool who doesn't think about his future generation he's a useless coward that is afraid to speak up because he's afraid he may loose the Sycophant job he's doing which will never even last for him for a life time. people like Chino11 are the reason why this country is so backward due to blind Sycophancy which our vibrant youths have indulged just to make living because of what our politicians subdued us into.

in a sane country the only way to end this secession noise is by referendum just like what was recently done by catalonia which will be an independent country soon but the likes of Chino11 will rather remain and feed from the crumbs that fell from the table of those born to rule bastards that only sees you relevant when it comes to oil but despise you as a fellow Nigerian.

and to make the matter worst he claimed to be speaking on behalf of Anambra maybe because he has access to some pictures or anything but believe me this guy here is a bastard that doesn't know shiit about Anambra.

if referendum occurs today am categorically telling you that Anambra state will have the highest turn up in the whole SE region. so i laugh at the guy whenever he opens his useless Sycophantic mouth to say rubbish.

though I may dislike or disagree with Nnamdi Kanu on some occasions because of the hate words he normally used but believe me that's how it is in any country seeking freedom. even Barcelona's player Gerald pique blasted Real Madrid and said something like this
"i wish real Madrid bad anytime and am a die hard supporter of catalonia and i still play Spanish national team and there's nothing you'll do about that "

He's taking a swipe on Spanish real Madrid side and believe me there will be no sanctions on him about that because it's democracy but can you say such in Nigeria and walk free No!

so I don't blame nnamdi kalu for the hate speech because only a blind man won't see the pure daylight wickedness hausa /fulani and the pure hatred of yeroba so no right thinking igbo man or even SE/SS want to remain in the same country with these people.

so with this I'll categorically tell you to disregard any Chino11 post because he's just a petty sycophant.

just imagine a stupid man spitting his fellow igbo men from Imo, Abia, ebonyi and in the name of useless baseless rivalry. what an average hausa man will never do or yeroba and you still take him serious.

Chino11 or what is an apology to condom factories a disgrace to SE and good people of Anambra.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by chino11(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now I know that everything is possible. After 3months of consistent applications and rejection of my applications to meet the governor but today I sat with the performing governor Obiano for 20mins. It happened like a dream. I will never reveal what the governor told me today but today is amongst the best time-outs. cool

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by mrjangaweed: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
chino11:
Now I know that everything is possible. After 3months of consistent application and rejection of my application to meet the governor but today I sat with the performing governor Obiano for 20mins. It happened like a dream. I will never reveal what the governor told me today but today is amongst the best time-outs. cool

Who asked you to reveal?

are you a bastard? who's demanding to know your personal life here?

mr man go and sit down for gutter because you're just a bastard Sycophant.

yes Obiano is really working and I love him personally but i put it to you you're a bloody bastard Sycophant.

no body cares if you meet Willie or not.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by chino11(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
You got the point nwanne..

Yeske2:

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Yeske2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Are you done?

Thank God for revealing a coward he is, he was here last month but couldn't lead a single IPOB rally in Aba but rants all day in London? No need going personal or petty with you, of no use.
At least late Ojukwu was on ground during the last war but this Kanu only sneaks into the country, why is he scared of coming out in the open?
I would reiterate it again, i'm an APC supporter so do the needful, our dream Biafra if it truly comes alive must never be built on hate or lack of taking into cognisance of others view, Kanu can never destroy our republican nature our ancestors bequeathed on us.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by agitator: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
T4taiwo:
Warming to the satanic agitator's....nobody is against ur secessions from Nigeria, all u need is a clear ideology devoid of hatred and insults.

Someone said he wants to leave and you want him to give you an ideology? shocked shocked shocked

kai, no wonder this country dey as e be, imagine the kind of people who claim reasonable and responsible. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by LoveDecay(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
It is natural for a man to desire what he cannot have and to reach for fruits at the most dangerous part of the orange tree.

Doing so make him feel his yearnings are noble and true, though they are an expression of his dillusions of grandier.

Think of a man at the bottom of the bottom , a man who has descended to lowliness, struggling to climb back to the top. Such a man would need to achieve victory in an admirable feat, to regain his lost dignity and respect.

Kanu, is such a man. A man seeking for accolades, cheers and praises - hoping they will prove to be a lasting treatment for his mental and physical inadequacies.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by tsdarkside(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
hhahahahaha....go and ask the madam Ngozi Madu,she will tell you who this Nnamdi Kanu guy realy is...na 419 special..bwahahhahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin

i place Nnamdi Kanu in the category with our fraudulent pastors....this Nnamdi Kanu guy could be a good pastor....but as leader of the great igbo conglomerate??......neeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!......i dont think so....he is no were near ojukwu category.....

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by chino11(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nwanne, that's the key point most of our people failed to see..

exxell:
@Chino11, Nnamdi Kanu spits hot truth. But his modality and way of operations are barbaric. He needs to vacillate so that something better may come up.

Personally, I love Biafra and would want it one day. But not the Nnamdi Kanu way. I prefer Biafra the APGA way...... "Onye Aghala Nwanne Ya"

I do not and will never see the Yorubas Nd Hausas as my Brothers. I don't hate them but I see them as citizens of another country. Anyday I run for any electoral post, it is for the actualization of the soveriegn state of Biafra in a peaceful way. Let me repeat, the Igbo race is not one and can never be one with Hausas/Fulanis/Yorubas! Its only a matter of time.

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
stop tribal bigotry let show each other love ...God is love.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by jpphilips(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
And the stupid op is a super coward ,are u not a coward before ,go and lick the ass of obiano that's the only thing u are good at.Hausa/fulani is lording it over ur affairs is this zoo,and all u could come up with is that Kanu called igbos cowards,infact u are demented u grown ass man.mtchewwww.

Nigeria says no Biafra, Biafra agitates and shouts Oppression!!
Some Igbos in Biafra Shouts no BIafra, IPOB call them cowards, threatens annihilation, the last time ojukwu called them saboteurs.
Isnt that the highest double standard in the world?

Hausa fulani "lording over" you said, what are you hoping to do in the Niger delta if not to lord over them? the last time I heard, you want to carve ND into Biafra over the radio without consultation shouldn't that be termed 'lording over" as well?

Most of you followers of that lunatic have one thing in common, "NO BRAINS"

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by c33b33(m): 12:54am On Oct 13, 2015
They hate Nnamdi Kanu but they listen to Radio Biafra often. Very good.

Those making noise about hate and war. Hope you have signed the petition? Nairaland gossips! Nde ara!!

IPOB
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by adconline(m): 1:02am On Oct 13, 2015
And his followers are on hallucinatory cocktails mixed with ogogoro and aroma bitters..
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards by Omololu007(m): 1:42am On Oct 13, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
exxell:
. Let me repeat, the Igbo race is not one and can never be one with Hausas/Fulanis/Yorubas! Its only a matter of time.

let me repeat,,the igbo race is not one and can never be one with ijaws,ikas,itsekiris,ikwerres,efiks,ogonis,urobos,binis and the igalas
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African-American Soldier Trace His Ancestry To Nigerian Igbo (pic) / The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria / See The Stadium That Will Host The Obidatti Campaign In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.