Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro (1346 Views)

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) / What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by adanny01(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Saw this vehicle at the mechanics workshop.

Its an Audi 80 Quattro that originally had an I5 engine now has an I4 VW Golf engine and a Peugeot carburator.

Mechanics will put rice, sand and kerosine in the pot as longer as it is edible.

Re: See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by DGD1(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2015
loools imagine.
Nigeria for you o!
Re: See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by uboma(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Its a pity to have such a good car ruined by our road side mechanics.
Re: See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by Whizpeter(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol... The handiwork of Kazeems...
Re: See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by Denn(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
In an utopian world, we would just need to do what is ideally recommended. In a world like ours, we should put these variables into consideration before judging the owner:
*total disposable income over time
*frequency of breakdowns with the default set up
*availability of parts
*affordability of parts (the golf engine might be dirt cheap compared to using stock)
*Technical know-how

Though HP and MPG might have suffered, I see a technician who made a condemned car work with available parts.

I applaud the kazeem who did this conversion.

6 Likes

Re: See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by JoBabs(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is better now, I've seen a land rover that has a big daddy's engine... I'm sure that surgery was done at Ibadan. Cuz Ibadan boys fit put napep's engine in a VW bug...
Re: See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by abatically(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Actually I don't see what the fuss is about. Ain't nothing wrong with transplant so far it is done right. Even kidney dem dey transplant am not to talk of engine.

1 Like

Re: See The Combo On This Audi 80 Quattro by nigeriancuban: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
lol you ain't a en nothing yet,the mechanics could care less as long as their cash goes into their pockets

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot Repair / 92 Million Naira 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Is The Most Powerful 911 Ever / Give Your Car That Look Of A Brand New#autobake#refurbish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.