Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

10mins Morning Devotion Drama! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10mins Morning Devotion Drama! (667 Views)

Pictures Depicting Morning Devotion In Nigerian Homes / Morning Devotion In Nigerian Home / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10mins Morning Devotion Drama! by livelifeng: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2015
By Adenike Bamigbade
Captured in every scene in the dream, I was really enjoying every role even though I didn’t understand the occurring situations but I was completely charmed and fascinated so I felt relaxed and was enjoying it not knowing it was morning already and my mom had been hitting me to wake up as it was time for morning devotion.

With the constant pummeling, I saw myself in another scene still in the dream world doing some heroic role this time. I was been pounded, but I never gave up, I continued to fight and also did some kung fu moves as I flew and somersaulted just like Jet Li. The scene was clearly like the “twins warrior” movie. I was fierce and ardent even though I was receiving several pouches I was still determined to find the perfect weak point to hit. In my sub-consciousness, I was like “ I will not give up until I destroy these mutineers” so I did not give up waking up either and still in the battle-field exchanging blows with my foes.

Maybe the battering was not enough in the dream or my mom’s beating was not sturdy enough but before my senses could realize what was befalling them a sizzling and blistering slap landed on my face both in the dream and in the real world “pauhhhhhh….”

My brain could not stop transmitting the interpreted message (the slap) to my motor neurons and the necessary effectors couldn’t stop responding “yehhh ohh…. !” as I yelled out to life. My scream not only made me wake up to the real world but also saved my mom from expending energy on my other siblings.

Weak and tired cause I just had like three hours sleep as I was surfing the internet throughout the night, I sat there angry and furious but I couldn’t do anything except if I wanted more of that sizzling slap so I kept muted and was stylishly stealing some forty winks.

“Now the Psalms we are reading this morning are psalm 41, 42, 43…” my mom chanted expecting some responses. She was mistaken cause we were already far gone. After all, you can force a camel to the river but you cannot force it to drink water but this cliché my mom disobeyed as we were forced “to pray”. Before we could say Jack Robinson and tried to wake up the worst of it all landed on our faces.

The sleep disappeared immediately; my eyes became wider than that of an owl. Mehn… my prayer was the loudest. *winks*

Link:http://livelifeng.com/10mins-morning-devotion-drama-real-with-a-bit-of-fiction
Re: 10mins Morning Devotion Drama! by cricifixo: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2015
This is super story

1 Like

Re: 10mins Morning Devotion Drama! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Funny thou. Mehn.... I can't forget all those moments when we were young oooo..... My Mummy abara can wake the dead
Re: 10mins Morning Devotion Drama! by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
cricifixo:
This is super story
a life of strife and sorrows wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Show A Little Kindness To Someone Today! / You're Getting Married! Congratulations!!! / To Parents And Potential Parents; Oppose Or Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.