Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing (21702 Views)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
1. When you realise your parents are having a
disagreement.

Which kind of wahala is this one now?

2. When your mother comes to report your father
to you.

How is this one my business now?

Lalasticlala

http://zikoko.com/list/when-your-parents-are-having-an-argument/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
[font=serif][i]3. When your father comes to report your mother to you.

Oh you too?

4. When they are both shouting over you but you can’t leave because they will now face you.

So I should just stay here and be looking?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
5. When either of them try to get you to be on their side, you’re like:

Please don’t involve me in your domestic squabble. Thanks!

6. When they start using style to bribe you for your
support.

That’s when both of them know how to give you
anything you want!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by iykekelvins(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
You walk in on your parents arguing

Me: What's the problem now?

Mom: Your dad is being unreasonable

Me: Daddy, you sef try to be reasonable now

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by techinfong: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2016

4 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
7. When they are arguing about you or your siblings.

So that is why somebody cannot hear word?

8. You, to the parent that is on your side:

The best parent in the whole world.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
9. How you and your siblings have to tiptoe around the house so you don’t collect misplaced anger:

Please oh!
10. When you see either of your parents coming to
look for even more support.

I’m not around oh, please!

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
11. When you try to settle the argument and you end up stressed:

Because you just wanted to help people oh!

12. When they settle their quarrel and then turn on you together.

Wow! Such betrayal!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Smellymouth: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by makydebbie(f): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
cool cool
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by AlienStar: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hehehe no. 12 so true!

2 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by sexymoma(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
my mama and papa go dey argue
dem go come carray matter come gimme
who i be? angry

abi make u waka comot enter for night
[s]that is if any of dem nor pass the aggression on you[/s].

6 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice one by the OP.... A round of applause for you...

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by MzPecs(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
cool
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Girl360(f): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
gringrin

1 Like

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Lsofdk(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin nice one op
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Lordkylie(f): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
so true
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Holywizard: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lordkylie:
so true
u really must come from a broken home. chai, is a pity. God understands better
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Holywizard: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
thank God for my family. We no experience such
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Lordkylie(f): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Holywizard:
u really must come from a broken home. chai, is a pity. God understands better
you're not very smart are you?Anyway God understands.kiss

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Holywizard: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lordkylie:
you're not very smart are you?Anyway God understands.kiss
u win
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Mznaett: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Flashh: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
My parents cooperated right from the beginning. I never seen them arguing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
lol....I can relate
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Adonis3: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
V
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
SmellingAnus:
Nice one by the OP.... A round of applause for you...
Lalasticlala
grin
Hey angry
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by gidzbobby: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wah I always tell ma mum, cus na she dey first report the old man to me. She be like "Bobo, d tin wey I tel ur papa na bad tin" me be like "E no concern me o, anything wey u wan do, do"... Old man to will come "ur mother always get angry, that was what made moses not see the promise land" I'll be like "make she no do mistake hear am fo ur mouth" its fun sometimes watching them, cus once dey settle, is either dey use ur matter settle or ......

23 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by oluwasegun007(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dis got me laffing.....i understand everything from A-Z

Its good to be part of a Family....

5 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by valmunich(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Truth be told, this wasn't funny.
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Elnino4ladies: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
I never witnessed this shit....my parents are lovely
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Flickzvill(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Number 9 sha grin

2 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
It wont be funny if its a serious argument..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Asking Our Elders "How Are You?" ? / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.