Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark (34244 Views)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / We Won’t Stop Bombing, Militants Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
gwales:
Lol, and now they are fighting themselves. Waiting for the loud mouth Asari dokubo response.

PDP fighting themselves? Interesting.

A quick reminder of ongoing intra-APC power tussles:

-Tambuwal against Gbajamiala
-El Rufai against Oshibanjo
-Saraki against Tinubu
-Sylva versus Oshiomohle
-Ambode versus Fashola.

Need I go on, Señor?smiley I dare to refute this.

APC reminds me of WWE- they fight for PDP's amusement.cheesy
⚡⚡⚡

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by ziky2010(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
oga o
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Henrypraise: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
D in tin now, insult GEJ n u immediately become a saint.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by ojun50(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wht Buhari administration we cause dis country only God knw
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by greatiyk4u(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The senile, geriatric political jobber obviously seeks favour and since it's common knowledge that Buhari favours sycophants, he placed the hook. Of course, APC loyalists would canonize even the Devil if he supports Buhari and criticizes GEJ.

Gullible folks. Predictable lots.
⚡⚡⚡

Re u alright bros?

3 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by emmanuel596(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Game of thrones

Niger Delta version
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by mightyhaze: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Say
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by free2ryhme: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Clark keep quiet.lol grin
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Tamakay(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
I am not surprised...
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
...where are the people shouting that GEJ is hated in his region?

2 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Yeske2(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
So the ex-militants and Edward Clark all knew GEJ's government was corrupt but they all failed to tell him, wailers over to you guys to judge this one o.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Tamakay(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Re u alright bros?

What makes him not alright?
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Forwetinnah: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
When your hands are clean and God being on your side, all Your enemies will fight one another before you, while you sit back and laugh at them:

"Muhammadu Omemgboji Buhari, You Shall Hold Your Peace While Your Enemies Will Be Destroyed Before Thee" So says the Lord Of Host!

..his enemies definitely have no time for him but his friends will DESTROY HIM, relax and watch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by qtx(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Clark has shown that he is a disgrace floating from one party to another with unstable tongue even at that age. Its a shame. I feel like spewing....
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

No comment, just here to laugh... grin

@TonyeBarcanista, seems you are the only one still trying to pull up that sunk ship from the belly of the ocean ooo... grin
Big Head
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by modath(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
theV0ice:

Modath, pls i own the right to laugh at this baba cheesy cheesy cheesy

No, i can't fit gree, you cannot take away the right to laugh at PMB's detractors from me, people too drag me on top hin matter...

We can laugh together my bros....

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS BEST... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by ahamonyeka(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Old fool that is catching up with senility.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by theV0ice: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

No, i can't fit gree, you cannot take away the right to laugh at PMB's detractors from me, people too drag me on top hin matter...

We can laugh together my bros....

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS BEST... cheesy

Oya make I share the laugh with you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by simplycarro: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The senile, geriatric political jobber obviously seeks favour and since it's common knowledge that Buhari favours sycophants, he placed the hook. Of course, APC loyalists would canonize even the Devil if he supports Buhari and criticizes GEJ.

⚡⚡⚡

-Saraki against Tinubu
-Sylva versus Oshiomohle
-Ambode versus Fashola.

Need I go on, Señor?smiley I dare you to refute this.

⚡⚡⚡
Stop this nonsense font.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Johnsinia(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
When your hands are clean and God being on your side, all Your enemies will fight one another before you, while you sit back and laugh at them:

"Muhammadu Omemgboji Buhari, You Shall Hold Your Peace While Your Enemies Will Be Destroyed Before Thee" So says the Lord Of Host!
Unrecognised cheap slave

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by samscholes: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
CreampieAngela:
In the voice of a deluded Biafra goon

''Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark is a Yolobar man''
hi
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Edwin Clark is an embarrassment to his generation.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by azzima(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Even Ijaw people have moved on after their "Son" lost the election. They have repositioned themselves back to relevance by embracing the new government. EVEN the militants that were threatening fire and brimstone, but their other neighbors are still crying more than the bereaved thereby relegating themselves to Nigeria's OFFICIAL Jesters.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by banio: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

⚡⚡⚡

-Saraki against Tinubu
-Sylva versus Oshiomohle
-Ambode versus Fashola.

Need I go on, Señor?smiley I dare you to refute this.

⚡⚡⚡

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by AnanseK(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
When you are no longer in the limelight , even your shadow disappears and avoids you. Poor Jonathan.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by veritas2001: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Don't blame him. Clerk is thinking he could be a minister too like Audu Ogbeh.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by anytexy: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yeske2:
So the ex-militants and Edward Clark all knew GEJ's government was corrupt but they all failed to tell him, wailers over to you guys to judge this one o.
Has corruption stopped now?

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by superstar1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Even militants know the truth.

The only set of people that are still in darkness, beclouded by their myopic sights and sectarian tendencies are the people from the land of the dawning sun, the only official Online Federal Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by samflex(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

No comment, just here to laugh... grin

@TonyeBarcanista, seems you are the only one still trying to pull up that sunk ship from the belly of the ocean ooo... grin

Barcanista dey find pdp appointment by all means hence the flooding of social media with articles and comment favouring pdp so he'll be noticed by olisa metuh but I laugh cheesy , you know that's the party for "chop I chop"

6 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by modath(f): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Big Head

Full of sense.. cheesy

TonyeBarcanista:
Edwin Clark is an embarrassment to his generation.

Yes, but you didn't think so when he was threatening to set us on fire if EL, No Will didn't return...

We bin elephants, our memory is looonnnnnnnggg.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Evaromantik(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
CreampieAngela:

what has Biafra done to you now
CreampieAngela:

what has Biafra done to you now
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by tonychristopher: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ewu par excellence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Shehu Sani’s Residence / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.