Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark (34238 Views)

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / We Won’t Stop Bombing, Militants Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

Full of sense.. cheesy

Yes, but you didn't think so when he was threatening to set us on fire if EL, No Will didn't return...

We bin elephants, our memory is looonnnnnnnggg.
Are you alright ma? Have I ever been a fan of Clark? Na wa o
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by modath(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you alright ma? Have I ever been a fan of Clark? Na wa o

Very alright,i won't take offense, you cant shake me off, ... cheesy

You don't have to be a fan, you have a modus operandi, it's textbook..

If he had castigated PMB, you would have drawn up another epistle about him as a "statesman" of timbre,Afara & Iroko..

We see through your acts....It's allowed.

Make that money, God bless your hustle.... smiley

6 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abeg who know about UI change of course 2015 whether it has started
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
samflex:

Barcanista dey find pdp appointment by all means hence the flooding of social media with articles and comment favouring pdp so he'll be noticed by olisa metuh but I laugh cheesy , you know that's the party for "chop I chop"
I smell envy and bad belle. I sympathise with you anyway
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by omenka(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Well I thank God they are all now clearing the air and accepting that GEJ's government was pathetically corrupt. They only denied it all these while because the denial was expedient to their interests.... Now everyone is confessing the truth because it is clear that continuing in denial is no longer beneficial and only makes one look silly. I'm still waiting for my kinsmen from across the Niger though to clear the air too.
What's more interesting is that this is coming from Jonathan's kinsmen, his immediate brothers. Ironically, some people are busy killing themselves over Buhari for sending Jonathan packing.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by simplycarro: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

Very alright,i won't take offense, you cant shake me off, ... cheesy

You don't have to be a fan, you have a modus operandi, it's textbook..

If he had castigated PMB, you would have drawn up another epistle about him as a "statesman" of timbre,Afara & Iroko..

We see through your acts....It's allowed.

Make that money, God bless your hustle.... smiley
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hhahahahahahha, you this guy! you get bad caustic mouth ooooh. see how you finish that political mercenary.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't let them dampen your spirit my man. Every man must earn his wages by any kind of hustle. You are not the worst politician or upcoming politician in Nigeria just that politics of "belle first, divisiveness by tribe and religion" is fast fading away.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by gbishman: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ibori was right about this man right from time. He owes loyalty to no one. As an elder states man one would expect he ought to advise GEJ been that he was a green horn and all but instead lavished from the spoils and now is pointing accusing fingers. This is quite a betrayal.
To me fayose is a true follower
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

Don't let them dampen your spirit my man. Every man must earn his wages by any kind of hustle. You are not the worst politician or upcoming politician in Nigeria just that politics of "belle first, divisiveness by tribe and religion" is fast fading away.
I'm not like you (belle, religion and tribal politician). I pray that you spare me that line!
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

I'm not like you (belle, religion and tribal politician). I pray that you spare me that line! Hopefully, you will contribute to my campaign when I declare my intention to run for Federal House of Representative in 2019
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Is there any difference between PMB and gej in fighting corruption?Is it not the same caliber of corrupt politicians buhari appointed ministers after so many months of delayed?There is no difference abeg.It's Just noisemaking that we hear about fighting corruption.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by LastProphet: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Well I thank God they are all now clearing the air and accepting that GEJ's government was pathetically corrupt. They only denied it all these while because the denial was expedient to their interests.... Now everyone is confessing the truth because it is clear that continuing in denial is no longer beneficial and only makes one look silly. I'm still waiting for my kinsmen from across the Niger though to clear the air too.

you have said it all, lets wait for the remaining foools who still follow Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by WHOcarex: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
So they agreed that there was indeed rot in GEJ' administration. Okay that's enough for a take home. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Adebowale89(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
oiling fighters say make you shut up sir

so Fem lipsrsealed
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by BlackHuman(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmm.....Dis life sef. Human beings are never to be Trusted. This man was one of the most Vociferous Supporters of GEJ, always rising to his defence back then. I had to look twice at the headline to make sure it's still the same Edwin Clark. Hmm....very important lesson learn't
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by menshealth1234: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!

goto http :// bit. ly/W2H0mJ Now!!!
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by WHOcarex: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not like you (belle, religion and tribal politician). I pray that you spare me that line! Hopefully, you will contribute to my campaign when I declare my intention to run for Federal House of Representative in 2019
Buhahahahahahahaha..@bolded. You nor even say state. Guy who dey dash you that hope? Na that one them take dey bust your head, that's why you dey write nonsense. Buahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I wish you well and will surely contribute as a friend when the time comes but only when you quit the lies and divisiveness. My fear is you are already displaying the characteristics of instability found in majority of Nigerian politicians. Anywhere belle face politics. Just change your ways and you are good to go whether in PDP or anywhere else.

And am no politician so all those characteristics can never be found in me. Everyone in Nigeria and Africa irrespective of tribe and religion is my brother.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by Billygee2u: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
ernesty20:
Clark is a strong ediot.. When Gej was still in office, why couldn't he(clark) tell him the truth..? He is among the greedy people that failed Gej. Wicked man
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
WHOcarex:
Buhahahahahahahaha..@bolded. You nor even say state. Guy who dey dash you that hope? Na that one them take dey bust your head, that's why you dey write nonsense. Buahahahaha...
Why do you think HOR is a tall dream? Bro, I believe that when the time comes, you will be among the group to support my campaign.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by WHOcarex: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why do you think HOR is a tall dream? Bro, I believe that when the time comes, you will be among the group to support my campaign.
I don't think its a tall dream. I think you should be realistic with your dream. I'm not against you becoming an HOR. But not in 2019.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by ministeriallist: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
That old man is senile, I wonder what type of press granted him audience
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

I wish you well and will surely contribute as a friend when the time comes but only when you quit the lies and divisiveness. My fear is you are already displaying the characteristics of instability found in majority of Nigerian politicians. Anywhere belle face politics. Just change your ways and you are good to go whether in PDP or anywhere else.

And am no politician so all those characteristics can never be found in me. Everyone in Nigeria and Africa irrespective of tribe and religion is my brother.
You will agree with me that I'm neither divisive nor a liar(damn)! You will also agree with me that I stick to issues without compromising on my principles! I trust you sha... Niger Delta need leadership!
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by benmike2358: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
WHOcarex:
I don't think its a tall dream. I think you should be realistic with your dream. I'm not against you becoming an HOR. But not in 2019.
You want decide for me?
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by samflex(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Envying what really? This struggle to be noticed for party appointment? Or this online political career?
You seem intelligent and I'll be happy if you put it to good use elsewhere and not this struggle on social media hoping to be noticed someday, so I'm not envying you in anyway.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by airfinance(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
ojun50:
Wht Buhari administration we cause dis country only God knw
Olodo you better go back to primary school. We ko wa ni
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by philips70(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You will agree with me that I'm neither divisive nor a liar(damn)! You will also agree with me that I stick to issues without compromising on my principles! I trust you sha... Niger Delta need leadership!

In serious doubt.

As per Niger Delta leadership, you guys should support Amaechi. It's not his fault a weak and clueless GEJ got himself to power. Have you ever imagined if GEJ had given Nigeria a purposeful leadership and set us on a path to greatness instead of the waste his government was, how everyone from the ND would have been respected around the country?

If you really wanna be a national politician instead of a local champion you had better pick up your phone and call Amaechi and align yourself with his vision now. Do not be associated with all these lower delta and Biafra jargons that you seem to be associating with. The world is going global.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by mightyhaze: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Senility is fast catchin up wif pa clark.he shd be excused
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by WHOcarex: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You want decide for me?
Guy na you sabi abeg.

I wouldn't mind pumping my money on you, but with your current stands i doubt.
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

In serious doubt.
As per Niger Delta leadership, you guys should support Amaechi. It's not his fault a weak and clueless GEJ got himself to power. Have you ever imagined if GEJ had given Nigeria a purposeful leadership and set us on a path to greatness instead of the waste his government was, how everyone from the ND would have been respected around the country?

If you really wanna be a national politician instead of a local champion you had better pick up your phone and call Amaechi and align yourself with his vision now. Do not be associated with all these lower delta and Biafra jargons that you seem to be associating with. The world is going global.
Oga, forget Amaechi abeg! He's an outcast in Rivers state..

Like I said, I have am not a divisive person neither is my ambition tailored to be anti-any group! In fact, I'm supporting a Ribadu2019 project
Re: Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark by ahaz: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
ASABA – EX-MILITANTS under the auspices of Niger Delta Liberation Force, NDLF, Thursday, took a swipe at former Federal Commissioner for Information, Chief Edwin Clark, who, Wednesday, deserted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and accused ex-President Goodluck Jonathan of lacking the political will to fight corruption, saying the elder statesman should shut up.

Spokesman of the group, “Captain” Mark Anthony, in a statement, said, “Chief Edwin Clark has no moral justification to condemn former President Goodluck Jonathan by saying that GEJ lacked political will to fight corruption. We are surprised at the unguarded comments from a man who called himself elder statesman.”

“Clark was part of the rot in GEJ administration, he should keep quiet and allow other Nigerians to judge GEJ stewardship.

“We see Clark’s statement against GEJ as the height of betrayal and backstabbing to find favour with the current administration. President Muhammadu Buhari should be warned to be distant himself from persons like Clark if he wants to end well,” the group said.

It added, “We support the ongoing anti-graft war and urge Buhari to extend the searchlight to people like Clark, who are fabulously rich rich. EFCC should track the various bank accounts of Clark and others, who do not hold formal government offices and known open businesses, but are stupendously wealthy”

“We urge Buhari to be impartial in his anti-graft war to bring all looters to book to create a new hope for the future generation of Nigeria,” NDLF asserted.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ex-militants-blast-clark-say-he-was-part-of-rot-in-jonathans-administration/

hypocrites of nairaland so none of you re questioning the source of this news,neither re u guys accusing vanguuard of bias reporting...una try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) / 13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.