Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (74964 Views)

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aperture11: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
HouseOfWine:

Good, then don't report to camp at all,

Some NFF members were even at your Moms burial, relay via them to Oliseh U can't make it

Y come with Ur distorted mentality as a captain, late and want to infect us

Some guys have lost more than him yet they still report to camp early , is it because they didn't publicize their matter to the media through IG, FB or twitter..

As of now self eagles dey lose 2-O, if Vincent had played would it be 0-0, abeg no man is bigger than a Nation
If Oliseh decides to strip him off the captaincy,it is his choice but the manner he did it is vengeful. I have been promoted ahead of my superiors before but my boss was kind enough to explain to them why I was being promoted not being arrogant and saying it is her company and she can do whatever she likes.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
pek:
Bros, Google Alex Iwobi.

Google Alex iwobi bros am a gunner so I don't need to.. I watched him play on the wings against Singapore all stars during pre season though played other pre season matches I don't watch them .

if u actually can read between the lines I Said he hasn't played a game for arsenal this season... u didn't counter that .
iheanacho has a prem goal to his name and trains with the man city first team...yet he wasn't invited... U didn't counter that

U need to Google 'HOW TO MAKE A POINT' ... thank me later . *winks*
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Bekwarra(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Larrykaysail post=38794824][/quote] Oshiko achiri ufo
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by bamo1big: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice one from a reasonable WOMAN you are worthy of emulation more power to your elbow. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
morereb10:
Vincent Enyeama's wife Promise took to instagram to speak on her man quitting the national team.

"Yes! You did well! Hold your head up high my love! I'm so proud of you and your dedicated service to your fatherland for 13 good years. I have witnessed your passion and commitment firsthand.

You spent sleepless nights just to analyze every goal you conceded, even if there was nothing you could do to save them. You played through injuries, pains and fatigue. You took the bullets of unjust criticisms, biased and false reporting/information, just to let peace reign.

You missed important family moments to honor national call-ups. Thank God for the opportunity/privilege to serve the nation. Thank God for the strength/skill to carry out your duties. Thank God for all the memories (good and bad). You leave as a hero. You bow out as a legend. Our children, grandchildren and future generations will hear and speak of your great deeds. God bless you my husband. God bless Nigeria."
she wrote.

What a passionate speech. No wonder Enyeama was doing so well. His no 1 fan is a virtuous woman. She is reasonable!

https://instagram.com/p/8k5Q7IA1o-/
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by justmenoni: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
[u won't beg indirectly init Well we sha don dash u likes lol

quote author=Bekwarra post=38786657]Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.[/quote]
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by yemluc: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
sobing.. embarassed Oliseh don suffer
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by benedictnsi(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictac:

And behind every nagging woman is a man who is not doing what he is suppose to do.

Lol...... My namesake grin why you d challenge me na

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by HouseOfWine: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
hardbody:

Done?....

I thought you had something stronger in your arsenal. Obviously the weed has eased off.

I will get you the Guinean weed you asked for. Dummy

Oh but U have something better right?

Alright fool

bastard am not done, cmon pvssy get at me

Why U scared?

While U at it, smoke some crack so I can understand u better neanderthal
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Temysteve(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.
best way to get likes, but i don like ur post b4 i quote ooo
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Temysteve(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wise words!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by hardbody: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
HouseOfWine:

Oh but U have something better right?

Alright fool

bastard am not done, cmon pvssy get at me

Why U scared?

While U at it, smoke some crack so I can understand u better neanderthal

When u live in a house of wine you will naturally remain drunk all day long. When you mix drink with weed, your madness becomes weird. Guess what, you are bored and need someone to help you manage your boredom. Get yourself some more weed. I have exhausted your quota. Did you notice i did not call you names? You do not deserve that honor.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by dododawa1: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
We are waiting for nigeria to LOSE, olishe wil hear it
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Koolking(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
hardbody:

If you work in an organised employment, the day they unjustly promote your subordinate ahead of you is a tacit demand that you should resign. If you continue in that employment, it means you are hopeless and believe me you will no longer worth the value of a piece of rag.

As it is in an office, so it is in the club. Enyeama was deliberately humiliated, he chose the right path and discerning Nigerians applaud him.

I like the fact you mentioned organised office. I can tell you Enyeama is a total disappointment and failure in an organised workplace. The HR determines who deserves promotion through performance appraisal. This appraisal doesn't only appraised your service years, but how well you have impacted on your team and the company as a leader. Your loyalty, your commitment, etc. Enyeama was given a dateline to return to camp, but he overstayed. HR will query him of course, his response will determine their next line of action. Enyeama goofed and deserved sanction. He had no iota of respect by walking away from his coach. I expected him to manage the situation well as a professional. But he allowed his ego to get a better of him. That being said, the sooner we realise we are all replaceable, the better. There are better talents out there
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by flokii: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama God bless you jare..
I dunno about Nigeria... it's left for God to decide
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by HouseOfWine: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
hardbody:

When u live in a house of wine you will naturally remain drunk all day long. When you mix drink with weed, your madness becomes weird. Guess what, you are bored and need someone to help you manage your boredom. Get yourself some more weed. I have exhausted your quota. Did you notice i did not call you names? You do not deserve that honor.

LoL ok so na U be hard body shay, its only the weak ones that like to be loud and advertise what they aren't

Seemingly U are a confirmed beetch and will always be, its a pity ur vagabond dad had to thrust ur wh*re of a mother cuz obviously U are not worth the money, time and space

Hardbody Nicca U avent even gone hard!!!! Sh!thead U need to stop smoking and drinking together cuz it obviously doesn't fit U neither is it helping your cursed family.. peer pressured slowpoke.. Local fa**ot champion , stop rap*ng your sister and behave normal for once fool

U don't go around mocking other peoples opinion but since U created earth, how bout U choke on my d!ck since my thoughts are too vile for U

Degenerate U better go hard on your next quote if not kill yourself
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
If GEJ had a wife like this, he may not have lost.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by HouseOfWine: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Koolking:

I like the fact you mentioned organised office. I can tell you Enyeama is a total disappointment and failure in an organised workplace. The HR determines who deserves promotion through performance appraisal. This appraisal doesn't only appraised your service years, but how well you have impacted on your team and the company as a leader. Your loyalty, your commitment, etc. Enyeama was given a dateline to return to camp, but he overstayed. HR will query him of course, his response will determine their next line of action. Enyeama goofed and deserved sanction. He had no iota of respect by walking away from his coach. I expected him to manage the situation well as a professional. But he allowed his ego to get a better of him. That being said, the sooner we realise we are all replaceable, the better. There are better talents out there

Dude thank you, tell them

They so used to corruption they don't know what indiscipline is and then they expect change?!

These are the same niccas that will come late to exam and be crying my mother this, my father this and at the end of the day slip $ to the invigilator..
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by vicmela(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
i love that good luck vin
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
sauceny:

You lie grin
How can you say you felt same pain she felt,is your boi friend(s) a footballer¿ grin
grin yes he is.His name is henry.he was once a barca player cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by solatreasure: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fantastic
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by solatreasure: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Houseofwine......u sound like an an***l.....meeeeee
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
this is the biggest mistake that oliseh has made in this job as super eagles coach.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by HouseOfWine: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
solatreasure:

Lol see this wandering ingrate

Ok clap for yourself, now I have noticed you

How bout U move on and go and f!ck ur husband hardbody

Fa ggots
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
his mother died.... oliseh should have given the dude an exception... how many times would enyeama's mother die? we are talking of humans and not robots.

HouseOfWine:

Dude thank you, tell them

They so used to corruption they don't know what indiscipline is and then they expect change?!

These are the same niccas that will come late to exam and be crying my mother this, my father this and at the end of the day slip $ to the invigilator..
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by HouseOfWine: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
solatreasure:

Lol see this wandering ingrate

Ok clap for yourself, now I have noticed you

How bout U move on and go and f!ck ur husband hardbody

I won't be surprised if you two are the same one minded, lonely person using multiple account to like your arses

Fa ggots get a room.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by midecrown(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Before today comes to an end abeg wish me well,today is my bday..ur likes wnt be too much*note na ASK I ASK no b beg I beg oo
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by andyanders: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyema have said it all and from his comment on live Channels TV , Sunday Oliseh is a disgrace to humanity. He should resign and go.

Let the President come into this because Oliseh must throw in the towel.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by otokx(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
He should have left after winning the last Nations cup. What did you guys expect her to say?
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
aalangel:

In other words, you want to know where I work. You can watch my show on TV. I'll send you a link, if you want.

This girl abiakwala ozo..

from news editing to TV show? hmmm. tell me more
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by sweatlana: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
bettercreature:
Can a female write this? she is very intelligent i must say
I bet Most of lagos and portharcourt ladies can never compose like this

O shut up....!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by sweatlana: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh lacks the right temperament to be a leader. He is a disgrace.

He will lead the super eagles to shame trust me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.