Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (40676 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Sweetyie(f): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Lol

R U 4real?
Yes
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by ChiSun27(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
chineduwright110:
Lovely selfie

?

Did u just type....selfie
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by rolayemi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
wow cute family
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Michellla(f): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Babe2sure:

The lady is like 8years older than the husband. But she was stinkingly rich when she was a single lady, I don't know about now.

But reporters don't forget to chirp in the word "older" anytime they want to talk about the duo. grin. As if it is an anathema or they held them in awe for the strong relationship, despite age difference. I don't know for them....
people like to cling to the past way too much.especially journalists and bloggers
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by axortedbabe(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
. Is your birth time writing on ur certificate
yea
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by axortedbabe(f): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
ikombe:
grin . Will he marry you undecided
if he proposes,i will say yes*winks*
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Babe2sure(f): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Michellla:

people like to cling to the past way too much.especially journalists and bloggers

Yeah.
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by kokoA(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
Who cares abt d age,she doesn't even look it..
I'm even one hour older than my bf..
so your daddy strafed your mummy 1 hour before your guy's daddy strafed his mama #JustThinkingAloud.
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by axortedbabe(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
kokoA:
so your daddy strafed your mummy 1 hour before your guy's daddy strafed his mama #JustThinkingAloud.
apparently
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by free2ryhme: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
yea

And did you see his own
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Gracidoinlove(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Is dis the same guy Dat sang baba modupe oh If he is, he looks cuter
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Jayne07(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
chineduwright110:
Lovely selfie
Selfie kwa
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by SSpeter(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Michellla:

It is not clinging, It is not the Past. It is reality....
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by ikorodureporta: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
contactmorak:
Here's a beautiful new photo of singer Darey Art-Alade and his adorable family. By the way, the wife is older than him with some years but they are still going strong after two kids-a testimony that age is nothing but a number...He wrote below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/adorable-new-photo-of-darey-art-alade.html

Darey wey don reduce age....
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Danielwisdom(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice family but the husband fine pass the wife sha
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
if he proposes,i will say yes*winks*

SHARP GIRL USING THE WORD "IF"...70/30..NA YOUR TYPE NO DEY SURE WHICH MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PREGNANCY..
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by RenzK(f): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:
I don't even knows what to type cry
U eeeh..jaux Say Beauriful.. cool
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by malikisah: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
a bootlicker spoted tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
and that explains the alligator in your ceiling
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by malikisah: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
an abobaku spoted tongue
ant and the snake in your compound
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by BreezyRita(f): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
My crush is married?

This can't be.
grin gringringrin
We plenty
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Donmichaelz(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=axortedbabe post=38788028]Who cares abt d age,she doesn't even look it..
I'm even one hour older than my bf..[/quotedey console urself
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by axortedbabe(f): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Donmichaelz post=38806070][/quote]so proud niggy..
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by IYANGBALI: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2015
malikisah:
ant and the snake in your compound
he pain am welu well. Iyangbali 6-1 malikisah tongue
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by IYANGBALI: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2015
malikisah:
and that explains the alligator in your ceiling
the thing pain am grin
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by omotolsy(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Dare is a man of wisdom, brought up by outstanding parenting so what do you expect. Marrying a younger man means the woman is indeed submissive and understands her role as a woman and partner. She must be a woman who really knows God. Wish i meet both of them, we do have alot to talk about. God bless your union and its fruits in Jesus name.
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
Who cares abt d age,she doesn't even look it..
I'm even one hour older than my bf..
Lol...
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by eyenibibio(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
chineduwright110:
Lovely selfie
Pls who took the selfie?

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by InMyOpinion(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Nice photo. The wife kinda looks like OAP Tools - or is it just my eyes?[/size]
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
One big family
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by LADYARIK(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Cute
P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Nuella Njubigbo Stun At A Friend's Wedding In Lagos(photos) / Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / 'Okon Lagos' Traditional Marriage Ceremony (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.