Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Terry G To Quit Music And Become A Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G To Quit Music And Become A Pastor (1598 Views)

I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry G To Quit Music And Become A Pastor by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
In a recent chat with Naij, popular Musician, Gabriel Oche-Amanyi revealed that he might soon quit secular music and become a man of God.

Terry G says fans should not be surprised when they see him preaching as there is already a prophecy about that happening.

The Ginja singer who started out as a gospel Musician and a chorister at popular Pentecostal Church, Redeemed Christian Church of God said;

“By God’s grace; it has been prophesied that God is going to use me to prophesy to multitudes, and I think I’m already doing that in a way, but when God calls me at the right time, I will go for it fully.”

Explaining why he moved from gospel to secular music in the first place, Terry G said;

“Sometimes, you need to put yourself in people’s shoes. When a preacher is preaching to you, and you already knew all what he was going to say, it might not sound interesting.

“I think God knows why He chose a path for everybody because if you look at it, everybody has done gospel music at some point; it worked for some people, and didn’t work for some. That is because we have different purposes in life. I’m only doing this (secular music) temporarily.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=30652

Re: Terry G To Quit Music And Become A Pastor by kemlily(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
God punish devil.....................

He is the king of Ganger not church

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress / Serena Williams Is Now Dating Someone Else Apart From Drake??? / The New Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Pictured With His Daughter Abroad - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.