Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja (993 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / I Need A Preety Gal That Lives In Lagos To Date / I Need A Guy Or Girl Friend That Stays Around Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda Or Ikotun Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja by shegeslexy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
i need a girl friend that lives around estate ipaja beautifull and i will try to love her
Re: I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2009
post it at nairalist.com , how does needing a girl got to do with education?
Re: I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja by lexicon(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2009
I've got one 4 u at the entrance to the estate. though she is MENTALLY DISORDERED . . . . . sad sad sad
Re: I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja by Dammyray(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2009
I sabi this guy him ugly enn if ona see am , no body dey gree near ram self make him no go give you some
Re: I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2009
you need a lady in the Education post, you must be mad. You need a lady for ogun owo, we will report you to the police, you secondary school dropout
Re: I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja by Hardar4lag(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2009
go 2 motuary na yu go see any kind of human being (Morrooonnn)
Re: I Need A Girl Friend That Lives Around Estate Ipaja by filibust: 4:08pm On May 02, 2009
Call this number 08033785872,she's blessing by name and resides in the Estate.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Zone.......let's Meet Here. / Abuja Single Males And Female Ready To Mingle.....25-30 / Minna Nairalanders, Drop Ur Digits For Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.