Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? (2943 Views)

Middle Belt, Northern Minorities Seek 12 Regions, 54 States / Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by thomasthomas: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
When I read certain comments from people here on nairaland who are from these regions, I begin to wonder whether these people cannot desire, seek and aspire to have a transparent government that guarantees good governance and accountability.

In politics, when other regions were fed up of the corrupt administration of Ex President Good luck Jonathan, people from these two regions were supporting him to continue. Rotimi Amaechi singled out himself from the corrupt administration, supported other regions to put an end to the nepotism and today he is being called a 'Betrayer'.

Sadly, these two regions has seen more money than any other region in Nigeria and yet it has little or nothing to show for it. The south south region for instance has two government institutions with budgets every year but nothing to show for it. NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta and yet the region doesn't look different from other regions.

In Akwa Ibom for instance, there is no road connecting it with Abia and Cross River State, Amaechi said it in Calabar during the APC campaign.

In south East, most of their inter state and internal roads are bad, Aba for example has very bad roads same with other SE cities.

Now look at other regions in Nigeria, can these people continue crying of being marginalized or they are just so CORRUPT, stealing all the funds.

Akwa Ibom for the past eight years, received the highest allocation in the country, today the state is a broke, no being able to pay salary and now borrowing money from CBN together with having a huge debt profile already.

These people are really corrupt and their own problem so they should stop whining when other regions succeed and when progressives in the regions joins other progressives in the other less corrupt regions.
Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
If only you had written this when the north are hell bent on making the life of the past administration hellish. Or better still you could also have had a similar piece on people from those region that still see IBB and Abacha as saints. Or those who are in support of the corrupt politicians that chose to align themselves with the present administration. other than that you are not any different from the people you are trying to castigate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Duru1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
thomasthomas:
When I read certain comments from people here on nairaland who are from these regions, I begin to wonder whether these people cannot desire, seek and aspire to have a transparent government that guarantees good governance and accountability.

In politics, when other regions were fed up of the corrupt administration of Ex President Good luck Jonathan, people from these two regions were supporting him to continue. Rotimi Amaechi singled out himself from the corrupt administration, supported other regions to put an end to the nepotism and today he is being called a 'Betrayer'.

Sadly, these two regions has seen more money than any other region in Nigeria and yet it has little or nothing to show for it. The south south region for instance has two government institutions with budgets every year but nothing to show for it. NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta and yet the region doesn't look different from other regions.

In Akwa Ibom for instance, there is no road connecting it with Abia and Cross River State, Amaechi said it in Calabar during the APC campaign.

In south East, most of their inter state and internal roads are bad, Aba for example has very bad roads same with other SE cities.

Now look at other regions in Nigeria, can these people continue crying of being marginalized or they are just so CORRUPT, stealing all the funds.

Akwa Ibom for the past eight years, received the highest allocation in the country, today the state is a broke, no being able to pay salary and now borrowing money from CBN together with having a huge debt profile already.

These people are really corrupt and their own problem so they should stop whining when other regions succeed and when progressives in the regions joins other progressives in the other less corrupt regions.

No, however the northerners from Nigeria and British have always play that card whenever a northern ascends to the position of Head of State in Nigeria as a means of staying in power. Remember that this particular Daura Dumbass called Muhammadu Buhari when he seized power through coup had to imprison Dr. Alex Ekwueme while he sent Shagari home to Sokoto. What idiotic logic was such a scenario when the President was sent home and VP to the prison? It is unfortunate that the idiotic southerners, due to the behavior of Yrai.ba and minority ethnic groups in southern Nigeria, tend to succumb to such crass political medley as not a damnable reality.

22 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Ciscogod(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
What is wrong with southern nigeria as a whole when it comes to politics.
Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
So, for your mind now, all you wrote above made sense to you?

Can you show me an evidence that GEJ is corrupt?

If he is corrupt as you say, why haven't the current government arrest and prosecute him instead of making noise in the media?

How many people have your non corrupt government arrested and how many have they sent to jail?

The fight against Jonathan wasn't about corruption nor to save Nigeria because Nigeria was never better than it was under GEJ.

GEJ refused to play ball and they fought against him to remove him, they sold a dummy to you guys in the name of corruption which you bought into and still fooling yourselves with.

You guys call GEJ corrupt but praise Obasanjo, Tinibu, Amaechi, fashola just because they are you party members.

Half of your so called new party are made up of ex pdp members, the party you accuse of been corrupt, if you are serious about fighting corruption, what are you doing with members of the so called corrupt party that ruined Nigeria according to you guys?

When saraki joined your party, you guys welcomed him and called him a saint but when he went against the leadership of your party, he suddenly became corrupt.

It is a pity some brain dead history starved mugus fell for the scam called apc/buhari in the name of fighting corruption and restoring Nigeria, I wonder which former status you want to restore Nigeria to because the last time I checked, Nigeria has never had a period to be proud of.

I would always be wary of whoever people like tinibu, obj, ibb is supporting because they can never support anybody who meant well for the country as they are only interested in their pockets.

Obasanjo and tinibu are apc saints. smiley smiley

Ndi ara.

Buhari before election - I don't know what fuel subsidy is.

Same Buhari after election - we will not remove fuel subsidy.

Shey you guys said fuel subsidy is a scam, so why is your sainthood leader going ahead with the scam. smiley

Finally, let me ask you, what has buhari done since he became president that is different from what GEJ was doing?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by mykemiley(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
YES.. Oya wetin una go do? Mumu pple wey no get brain, sw and northerns no dey corrupt na only se and ss na dey corrupt..

1 Like

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by kingdompropty: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Correction:

1. SE, SS have the highest intolerance for oppression.

2. Fashola stole Lagos blindly the Yoruba want him to be rewarded, while the want Odua stoned.

3. Fayemi furnished his room with 150m, the Yoruba wants him rewarded but wants Okonjo Iweala imprisoned.

4. Tinubu will go down in history as a drug baron, certificate cheat and big crook, ironically he is Yoruba leader but Ekweremadu must be bombed.

5. I can continue to mention names of the biggest thieves in history of Yoruba extraction, yet they are daily celebrated.

SE / SS are great people and I must tell you that Amaechi will someday atone for his sins in Niger Delta.

Yorubas have a name. Hypocrites.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by cheruv: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingdompropty:
Correction:

2. Fashola stole Lagos blindly the Yoruba want him to be rewarded, while the want Odua stoned.

3. Fayemi furnished his room with 150m, the Yoruba wants him rewarded but wants Okonjo Iweala imprisoned.

4. Tinubu will go down in history as a drug baron, certificate cheat and big crook, ironically he is Yoruba leader but Ekweremadu must be bombed.

5. I can continue to mention names of the biggest thieves in history of Yoruba extraction, yet they are daily celebrated.

SE / SS are great people and I must tell you that Amaechi will someday atone for his sins in Niger Delta.

Emecha gi bia were otu kalama mmanya wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by sandraokosun: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingdompropty:
Correction:

u igbo boy leave ameachi alone, is alamesiga, odili, ibori, uduaghan, igbinedion nt worst than him in ss

4 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by thomasthomas: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
gboss4sure:
So, for your mind now, all you wrote above made sense to you?

Can you show me an evidence that GEJ is corrupt?

If he is corrupt as you say, why haven't the current government arrest and prosecute him instead of making noise in the media?

How many people have your non corrupt government arrested and how many have they sent to jail?

The fight against Jonathan wasn't about corruption nor to save Nigeria because Nigeria was never better than it was under GEJ.

GEJ refused to play ball and they fought against him to remove him, they sold a dummy to you guys in the name of corruption which you bought into and still fooling yourselves with.

You guys call GEJ corrupt but praise Obasanjo, Tinibu, Amaechi, fashola just because they are you party members.

Half of your so called new party are made up of ex pdp members, the party you accuse of been corrupt, if you are serious about fighting corruption, what are you doing with members of the so called corrupt party that ruined Nigeria according to you guys?

When saraki joined your party, you guys welcomed him and called him a saint but when he went against the leadership of your party, he suddenly became corrupt.

It is a pity some brain dead history starved mugus fell for the scam called apc/buhari in the name of fighting corruption and restoring Nigeria, I wonder which former status you want to restore Nigeria to because the last time I checked, Nigeria has never had a period to be proud of.

I would always be wary of whoever people like tinibu, obj, ibb is supporting because they can never support anybody who meant well for the country as they are only interested in their pockets.

Obasanjo and tinibu are apc saints. smiley smiley

Ndi ara.

Buhari before election - I don't know what fuel subsidy is.

Same Buhari after election - we will not remove fuel subsidy.

Shey you guys said fuel subsidy is a scam, so why is your sainthood leader going ahead with the scam. smiley

Finally, let me ask you, what has buhari done since he became president that is different from what GEJ was doing?
It's not about who is a saint and who is not.

You have quickly jumped to condemn Buhari which wasn't the topic of discussion. GEJ was or was not corrupt but he oversaw a corrupt regime without doing anything. Remember the numerous 'investigative' committees he set up, what came out of them. Ribadu NNPC report was left for the dust in his shelf!

You have seen what Buhari has done because you have refused the see the difference.

Mind you its mainly SS and SE that are wailing about Buhari.

What has your governor done?

3 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Ugik(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
you seem to ask a question but Your writeup shows you have already arrived at a logical conclusion thereby putting the cart before the horse. i may not be opportune to travel widely and from all indications, you haven't traveled much urself cos The way u painted the states you used in sighting as examples of why the SS and SE are underdeveloped which are akwa ibom and Aba shows you haven't visited those states at all but only rely on media reports.
Now, with the exception of aba in the SE where i come from, every other state in this region ought to be considered before a balanced analysis can take place or u mean to tell me that if a particular state out of 5 is not doing well, t hen it's assumed the region is backward. common statistical knowledge would tell you otherwise. with all due respect to ma yoruba and nothern brothers who seem exempted from your writeup, which state aside lagos, ibadan can match the development strides in enugu, Anambra alone.
Yo u also mentioned Akwa ibom and its quiet apauling that a state of that caliber will form the basis of your argument. Bro, try and visit AKWA IBOM AYAYA cos I served there .
with respect to your question whether they are the most corrupt cos majority of my brothers down south Rooted for GEJ, I can simpy tell you that the answer you are looking for is, NO, they are not. politics is a game of who gets wat and when And history has proven to be a determinant factor that shows how politics is played. go and read nigerias political history and then you can get your assertion right.
Finally, we learnt in schl that statistics has two sides so Your overall general assertion of all SS and SE is wrong cos Not everyone here actually voted GEJ but A greater percentage did.

9 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by thomasthomas: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ugik:
you seem to ask a question but Your writeup shows you have already arrived at a logical conclusion thereby putting the cart before the horse. i may not be opportune to travel widely and from all indications, you haven't traveled much urself cos The way u painted the states you used in sighting as examples of why the SS and SE are underdeveloped which are akwa ibom and Aba shows you haven't visited those states at all but only rely on media reports.
Now, with the exception of aba in the SE where i come from, every other state in this region ought to be considered before a balanced analysis can take place or u mean to tell me that if a particular state out of 5 is not doing well, t hen it's assumed the region is backward. common statistical knowledge would tell you otherwise. with all due respect to ma yoruba and nothern brothers who seem exempted from your writeup, which state aside lagos, ibadan can match the development strides in enugu, Anambra alone.
Yo u also mentioned Akwa ibom and its quiet apauling that a state of that caliber will form the basis of your argument. Bro, try and visit AKWA IBOM AYAYA cos I served there .
with respect to your question whether they are the most corrupt cos majority of my brothers down south Rooted for GEJ, I can simpy tell you that the answer you are looking for is, NO, they are not. politics is a game of who gets wat and when And history has proven to be a determinant factor that shows how politics is played. go and read nigerias political history and then you can get your assertion right.
Finally, we learnt in schl that statistics has two sides so Your overall general assertion of all SS and SE is wrong cos Not everyone here actually voted GEJ but A greater percentage did.
Well sorry to disappoint you, I have travelled the whole of Nigeria, its just few states that I have not visited so I know what I'm saying. You said you are in Aba and serve in Akwa Ibom meaning you haven't travelled yourself. For your information, I didn't school and serve in Akwa Ibom and moreover work takes me all over Nigeria so I have a broad knowledge of what I'm talking about.

If I wanted to be more detailed your likes will say the article is too long? Yes, I gave my own conclusion based on what I've seen, its a discussion, you might agree or might not agree. Saying that my drawing my own conclusion is wrong because I can't ask a question I don't have an answer myself!

Now which SS and SE state has public water supply? Can you compare hospitals in Aba or Umuahia with a hospoital in Kaduna? Seee North is developing at a rapid speed and SE and SS think they are still years ahead. We have government taps running in the North at least in some of the states. Which town in the SE and SS do we have that? Please I will like to know. You are saying Akwa Ibom ayaya based on what you saw. Where in Akwa Ibom did you serve.

I won't blame you, someone coming from Aba will call Uyo a heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by patrick89(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
North has the highest level of poverty, illiteracy and every form of avoidable diseases!

North has better roads because the following reasons..
1. Their roads are always empty, no vehicle ply on their roads,
2. The former head of states constructed more roads especially during Buhari's tenure.
3. The north has no natural disaster like erosion that would damage roads..

The corruption in the north is not measurable, that's why you have very few super mega rich elites ruling over super poor many ordinary people... while in the south, we have upper class, middle class and lower class, middle class in SE is up to 50 percent of the population. People from any background can be governor, minister anything from South, but that can never happen in the north.

The conspiracy against the minorities in the north is worst than corruption.
There many categories of minorities in the north. 1 poor minority (thou they are highest in population) they include both christian and muslim.
2 christian minority, whether you are rich or poor, provided that you are a christian, you're in minority in the north..

North is a shithole! I will never forgive any person that wish me the same evil on north.....

14 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by badnature: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
@thomas thomas that is what we called economic/social/political blockade that the BRITAIN imposed on SE, SE people are better than northerners in every aspect of life,at least the figure from CBN,MINISTRY OF EDUCATION,UNMDG,prove that.awusa and yoruba people are the most savage looters in the history of the ZOO,but of course the do so with the help of the british that is why when a yoruba man or hausa man comes to Britain with their stolen £billions you will not here it on the British media.babangida ,abacha,obasanjo,maina,murtala nyako,abdusalam,atiku,oumaru dikko,ty danjuma,alakija,otedola,faruk lawal,buhari,tinubu,former governor of ibadan,dangote,Ibrahim lamode,el rufai, to mention just but a few non of them are from SE or SS.surprise surprise all their dollars came from BIAFRA LAND,one of the more reason why Britain don't entertain the idea of BIAFRA because with biafra means no more stolen money from oil to come and keep in a British bank

4 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by badnature: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
after all those looting from awusa and yoruba people,their people are still the poorest in Nigeria,what an irony

5 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by LastSurvivor: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
In terms of development: It seems u don't travel..
In terms of corruption: it seems u have never heard of Abacha and Obasanjo..
In terms of illiteracy, worst of dieseses, poverty etc: it seems u haven't been to north..

9 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 09, 2015
thomasthomas:
Well sorry to disappoint you, I have travelled the whole of Nigeria, its just few states that I have not visited so I know what I'm saying. You said you are in Aba and serve in Akwa Ibom meaning you haven't travelled yourself. For your information, I didn't school and serve in Akwa Ibom and moreover work takes me all over Nigeria so I have a broad knowledge of what I'm talking about.

If I wanted to be more detailed your likes will say the article is too long? Yes, I gave my own conclusion based on what I've seen, its a discussion, you might agree or might not agree. Saying that my drawing my own conclusion is wrong because I can't ask a question I don't have an answer myself!

Now which SS and SE state has public water supply? Can you compare hospitals in Aba or Umuahia with a hospoital in Kaduna? Seee North is developing at a rapid speed and SE and SS think they are still years ahead. We have government taps running in the North at least in some of the states. Which town in the SE and SS do we have that? Please I will like to know. You are saying Akwa Ibom ayaya based on what you saw. Where in Akwa Ibom did you serve.

Op abeg delete the question on which states in the East has public water supply? Do not embarrass yourself. I can point out a lot of places in just Enugu alone that rely solely on public water supply. That you travel a lot is different from living in a place and knowning the place in and out. Its just like someone who has job interview somewhere near computer village and coming to Lagos for the first time and holed up in AJ city. From AJ city he went for his interview near computer village and from there went to see a friend in oshodi and left Lagos the next day. Am sure such a fellow will have a distorted view about Lagos. So please when writing stuffs you should ensure you have enough empirical evidence, there are a lot of kids that comes to this forum. They may come across posts like yours and take it to be facts for their sake be mindful of what and how you say the things you post.

8 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by BALLOSKI: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2015
I want to believe.
Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 2:23am On Oct 09, 2015
kingdompropty:
Correction:

Alams nko him no steal,him no reward ba. very easy to point fingers
Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 2:24am On Oct 09, 2015
sandraokosun:
u igbo boy leave ameachi alone, is alamesiga, odili, ibori, uduaghan, igbinedion nt worst than him in ss
you de mind d mumu
Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 2:27am On Oct 09, 2015
they are all corrupt north and south east and west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by thomasthomas: 3:49am On Oct 09, 2015
woodcook:
Op abeg delete the question on which states in the East has public water supply? Do not embarrass yourself. I can point out a lot of places in just Enugu alone that rely solely on public water supply. That you travel a lot is different from living in a place and knowning the place in and out. Its just like someone who has job interview somewhere near computer village and coming to Lagos for the first time and holed up in AJ city. From AJ city he went for his interview near computer village and from there went to see a friend in oshodi and left Lagos the next day. Am sure such a fellow will have a distorted view about Lagos. So please when writing stuffs you should ensure you have enough empirical evidence, there are a lot of kids that comes to this forum. They may come across posts like yours and take it to be facts for their sake be mindful of what and how you say the things you post.
There is no point picking on that point alone which I has told you to inform me incase I am wrong, I made other statement s let's duel on that and not on something I had alreadt told you that you should enlighten me.
Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Unemadu: 4:29am On Oct 09, 2015
kingdompropty:
Correction:

You be correct man

5 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by orisa37: 5:58am On Oct 09, 2015
The ss has Treasures that the se desparately wants. It is a case of the executioner standing with a dying man by his grave.

1 Like

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2015
thomasthomas:
There is no point picking on that point alone which I has told you to inform me incase I am wrong, I made other statement s let's duel on that and not on something I had alreadt told you that you should enlighten me.
I understand but like I stated most kids do not filter the info they picked up on NL so when I find a statement that claims to be a fact in itself I have to point it out. In addition the response you are referring to was never to your original post but in response to your response to someone else post.
Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2015
thomasthomas:

Care to explain how Akwa Ibom is broke? Did you see the state's name among those that applied for the FG's debt relieve fund? And who the hell told you Akwa Ibom is owing civil servants? Imagine this bullcrap! @ OP get your useless "facts" straight before you come here to spew garbage.

1 Like

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2015
thomasthomas:

The North is "developing at a rapid speed"?! Same north that i worked in?! Sir, you are a CONFIRMED LIAR! Have you EVER travelled to the North? You want to compare the.likes of Niger, Bauchi, Taraba, Adamawa woth the filthy muslim ghettos, ridiculously poor healthcare system, terrible civil infrastructure, poor education institutions, banditry, and almajiri issues with states like Enugu, Cross River (Calabar), Akwa Ibom? Mr. Man you have NOT travelled anywhere AT ALL! Again,BULL CRAP from your end. Do us a favour and STOP SPEWING GARBAGE.

7 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by bonechamberlain(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2015
the most corrupt region is the entire north, its so because they use religion to make their citizens docile and lazy.

5 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by ChappyChase: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Duru1:

No, however the northerners from Nigeria and British have always play that card whenever a northern ascends to the position of Head of State in Nigeria as a means of staying in power. Remember that this particular Daura Dumbass called Muhammadu Buhari when he seized power through coup had to imprison Dr. Alex Ekwueme while he sent Shagari home to Sokoto. What idiotic logic was such a scenario when the President was sent home and VP to the prison? It is unfortunate that the idiotic southerners, due to the behavior of Yrai.ba and minority ethnic groups in southern Nigeria, tend to succumb to such crass political medley as not a damnable reality.
My brother reading through I post, I just can't help but nod in agreement with your point!!!
But what baffles me the most is that we the Southerners(Igbos and Yoruba) are the people holding the economy, what does North produce? #nothing! But we are been ruled by those dummies and some Yoruba slave see nothing wong with it! Well heard yorubas are planning to secede and I was happy about it, but when I remember obafemi Awolowo, I just knew the yorubas are joking! Their courage can't move I baby to pee talk more of moving this country!

5 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2015
This is an old trick that the north and south west has always played on the ss and se.remember how obasanjo on seeing that pdp has zoned the office of the senate president to the se decided to mess them up the worst being Wabara.
and now the way they are talking about gej government,even without a single proven case,you will think that this is first time Nigerian is having a corrupt government and even for the sake of argument agree that gej government was corrupt,how come it is only the ministers from the se and ss they are daily being hounded and hunted.

and for you there who said Amaechi joined you in chasing gej out of government,Amaechi problem with gej were personal and had nothing to do with him fighting corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
thomasthomas:

wen u see a post from a Yoruba man who has never stepped out of s waste, u will know.

3 Likes

Re: Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2015
chuna1985:

wen u see a post from a Yoruba man who has never stepped out of s waste, u will know.

Kpom! Obviously! The clown hasnt gone past Ajegunle's boundaries, yet he's here spewing TRASH.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's Daughters' Wedding / BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Shell, Agip pipelines / Senator Andy Uba Joins Apc.vows To Crush Pdp And APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.