Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening (46420 Views)

Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by Berrylite: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by ionsman: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
cuteboy2:

How do you mean "she ha been grabbed,"?

She has been gbagboed(removed). She's no longer a mod.
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by webshopNG2: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
No weapon fashioned a against you and me this emba will prosper in Jesus name

Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by thundafire: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
dis one wer accident dy happen 4 all dy bridges in lagos is strange ooo hope no b dat mumu daura 4 aso villa sipping kunu is to b blamed cs wen GEJ cum lagos dat bat called fashola accuse am of causing robbery in lagos
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by bestower: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked cry
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by harry509: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by cuteboy2: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
This road has claimed many souls due mainly to wrong design :

1. Building roundabouts on an Expressway rather than fly over bridges at major junctions and interchanges.

2. There are only 4 foot bridges on the 12km stretch for pedestrians who want to cross the Expressway. That translates to an average of distance of 4km between them. So if want to cross the road and you are somewhere in between, be read to trek for 2 to 3km just to cross.

Needless to say, many people get knocked down by fast moving vehicles. Every day is like running the gauntlet.

Over N200billion has been expended on this road via the largely corrupt concession arrangement with LCC which directly funnelled money into Tinubu's pockets because Tinubu's company HITECH is the contractor.

Despite the huge money they are making on the road via toll the road has not gone beyond Ajah roundabout. Endless hold up has become unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by kelvyn7: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
shocked If you're drunk don't drive...
if you're drive don't drunk tongue
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by cuteboy2: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
ionsman:

She has been gbagboed(removed). She's no longer a mod.
Ok
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by menix(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
No longer there, heard about it on my way home but I jst cruised past the area..
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
arisenaija:
Click www.arisenaija.com for latest postings on free browsing, free money making tutorials, free sms, free calls, watch DSTV for free, post free advert etc
AV checked d website and its nyc.bt are those cheat 4 etisalat,airtel and glo true? Cux i dnt want to waste my hard earned money o
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by huwins(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by SailorXY: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
all these rickety trucks sef, engaging the Lekki expressway roundabouts like its La Ferrari.
FRSC turn the other way when they see vehicles that should never be allowed to leave garage, yet you see them chasing clean cars asking for all sorts of nonsense.
na vex i use tear one slap one cool Sunday evening for insisting on road worthiness document on a vehicle made in 2014 mtchew angry angry angry
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
that type of truck is all scraps... it should not even be on the road.
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by Ayanfe2074: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
ademoladeji:
Accident!

Accident is an incidental and unplanned event
that could have been prevented had circumstances
leading up to the accident been recognised, and
acted upon, prior to its occurrence....

In other words, accidents are preventable... Let's all be at alert and never take risks while driving because life has no duplicate.

Better to be late than be the late!

Prof...
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by femi4: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
ionsman:
Na wa o. Thank God there were no casualties.

Please remove Ishilove from there. She has been gbagboed.
What happened to ishilove?
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by sweetnigga(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
exhibition:
Thanks to God!

Need anything from Jumia?
Just contact me now!
I want foto
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by tataiwo09(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
exhibition:
Thanks to God!
Need anything from Jumia? Just contact me now!
Oloriburuku..Olofo...thief, why is ur lif lik dis?...when Jumia dey use agent?
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by roldee(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
shocked
If you're drunk don't drive...
Look underneath the vehicle yourself....are you so blind to see that the propeller got broken....your kind driver na only God know kmt!!!! angry
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by liyahwillie(f): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
BE811APP:
Nawa oo
Is it the road Is it the driver Is it the Govt Is it Baba go slow
Who should we blame
WAILING WAILERS!!
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by omusiliyu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
kelvyn7:

if you're drive don't drunk tongue
What's this one saying now
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by ionsman: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2015
femi4:
What happened to ishilove?

She's no more a mod.
Re: Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening by biodunid: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
The road is excellent along that stretch so that makes the govt great?

walanter:
Bad road equal to bad govrnmnt

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / Sink Hole Swallows Cars On Bida-minna Expressway Niger State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.