Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Asaba Nollywood Errors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Asaba Nollywood Errors (1099 Views)

Watch Out For These Easter English Errors / Comedy Of Errors / See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Nollywood Errors by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
I dey watch one Asaba Nollywood film yesterday wen Rita Dominic dey read her late sister diary, sudenly Nunu walka enter the room, she stand up begin confront m about her sister death, the guy con confes say nai kill her sister wen she dey investigate, they begin quarel...she con say she don record him confession so she go give police the phone to arrest m, they begin drag phone. The question is how com phone wen dey bed on its own begin record their talk because i nor see where she for press phone or maybe th phone don turn human being.
Re: Asaba Nollywood Errors by lishawhyte(f): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na nija we dey. Very funny

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day:- When You Spend Your School Fees On Bae & She Asked / What Kind Of Love Play Is Going On Here? / See What A Student Wrote In My Ppa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.