Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters (28906 Views)

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by madcheddartips(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Fundango:
mine can triggers malaria at most lassa fever.grin

That one do u.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by adjoviomole(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Fundango:
No pity she should be sharialized[tried].grin

Funny u. Wot of tinubu n d rest?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by cytellProperty: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Who told you tatafo
modath:
This is not news, we've heard the treatments was why she racked up billions of naira in private jet bills...

So they should step back with the pity party.

She has cancer & didn't spare a thought for how much her corrupt ways will hinder establishment of good hospitals & cancer research centers... undecided

Cancer is not a death sentence if it's caught early, she will survive all treatments, and thereafter, cough up what is in her belly...

Wish Late Dora had caught hers early too, a WOMAN OF HONOUR, not this charlatan. cry

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by permsec: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
ObongOluomo:

Well said bro,these people here calling her thief or criminal will do the same or even loot more if they are the ones there.
Even if I was the one there,I might loot,sorry,will loot no doubt.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by bashydemy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
This woman go still get Ebola, HIV Tuberculosis etc ooo but make she return our money..
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by JBL316: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Stealing $6 billion is carcinogenic....cant u see?
Potential dollar stealers beware!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by chiwuike20: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sahara reporters are worthless kind of people who have contributed no valuable thing to society other than defame those who r successful. I leave them to their pitiful insignificance
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by chyka33(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm, make I hear sey she get cancer.Omo naija guys no dey carry last.....
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by ENIGMA24(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cut off the breast or I donbilivit angry
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
eleko1:
TonyeBarcanista sad Wot sath thou about dis thief cancer undecided? Looking forward to read Ur analysis/view how she com bout dis Cancer.Tenk U sad
U need Jesus
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Alison should have known she was sick while stealing state's $billions.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by bigass123(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mr. Oscar Onwudiwe said in a statement written exclusively for SaharaReporters that the former Minister of Petroleum Resources, [b]who was arrested [/b]last week in London on corruption-related offences, began the treatment for cancer in the UK while she was in office.

I thought one mofo on the other thread who I think is pa Chukwudi44's cousin was saying that cow eye theif was not arrested.
All ya employees of thieves.. The curses from Nigerians on these thieves y'all are defending on social media is coming back for you after they're done with their primary targets. embarassed
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by isaacbush1987: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by malikisah: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
modath:
This is not news, we've heard the treatments was why she racked up billions of naira in private jet bills...

She has cancer & didn't spare a thought for how much her corrupt ways will hinder establishment of good hospitals & cancer research centers... undecided

Cancer is not a death sentence if it's caught early, she will survive all treatments, and thereafter, cough up what is in her belly...

Wish Late Dora had caught hers early too, a WOMAN OF HONOUR, not this charlatan. cry

God bless you o jare
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by malikisah: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
elganzar:
heheheeeee
....Finally,I don show for nairaland....All hail me ;Dheheheeeee
....Finally,I don show for nairaland....All hail me
i happy for you on your great achievement o jare!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
malikisah:
God bless you o jare

Amen & you too...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
"This na lie." This lady is too beautiful to catch cancer. She is planning escape, Alamieyeseighas style.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by ExInferis(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
She got bosom cancer due to GEJ squeezing those melons day and night.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by plucky16(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
So she can't go to jail.... cheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by eleko1: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
U bi SaTANist 4 sure.
TonyeBarcanista:

U need Jesus
undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by smuth(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
madcheddartips:
I like this cancer that sprung up when PMB came in. She was not diagnosed of cancer under GEJ oh. She will have brain tumour soon.

[size=20pt]To you and all those that clicked like the same will befall you and your family. What happens to us praying for others...since you all like to rain curses on people your life has just hit reverse.[/size]
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by madcheddartips(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]To you and all those that clicked like the same will befall you and your family. What happens to us praying for others...since you all like to rain curses on people your life has just hit reverse.[/size]

Who released this baboon? So animals too plan zoo break. Roam about freely till poachers get u. Only a thief will back a thief. Jadanu

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by ENIGMA24(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
smuth:

This is the problem with cheap data....any weyray can post, reply and comment nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by sunnyt1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
The Hospital that diagnosed her for this timely cancer should have its liencense revoked immediately irrespective of where it is located.

Why didnt she announce the cancer ailment during GEJ's regime when stealing wasnt corruption?

Now that The yam has been seperated from the goat, a certain cancer surfaced
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by smuth(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
ENIGMA24:

This is the problem with cheap data....any weyray can post, reply and comment nonsense undecided

[size=20pt]Credit Alert: you just received a credit from Madness, your current account balance is 5, 000 missed opportunities.

Message From: Standard-Curse Bank. Thanks for Banking with us.
[/size]
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by ENIGMA24(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
sunnyt1:
The Hospital that diagnosed her for this timely cancer should have its liencense revoked immediately irrespective of where it is located.

Why didnt she announce the cancer ailment during GEJ's regime when stealing wasnt corruption?

Now that The yam has been seperated from the goat, a certain cancer surfaced
Like I said earlier until they cut off the cancer infested breast.....I don't believe o.......nd I agree with you, that's gross medical indiscipline.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by smuth(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
madcheddartips:

Who released this baboon? So animals too plan zoo break. Roam about freely till poachers get u. Only a thief will back a thief. Jadanu

[size=20pt]Credit Alert: you just received a credit from Madness, your current account balance is 5, 000 missed opportunities.

[/size]
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by ENIGMA24(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
smuth:

[/size]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!
I wasn't wrong.......na too much cheap data dey worry u.
U dat has plenty curse to share I wonder how u can survival.....this is my last reply to u.....so incase u expect anyother reply ....just comeback and re-read!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by bobbiekrantz: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
modath:

t

Don't let your hate for this lady cloud what humans should have (that is empathy ) it is something that separates us from the beasts

quite alright,, she may have stolen public funds but she's down with cancer and still you call her a charlatan

that is just wickedness and you are no better than her

You load your phone with airtime,,, come online just to discredit this lady even when she's down with cancer??

bruh/Sis.....May God have mercy on you!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by madcheddartips(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
smuth:

[/size]

Is this your best shot?

You can do better.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
t

Don't let your hate for this lady cloud what humans should have (that is empathy ) it is something that separates us from the beasts

quite alright,, she may have stolen public funds but she's down with cancer and still you call her a charlatan

that is just wickedness and you are no better than her

You load your phone with airtime,,, come online just to discredit this lady even when she's down with cancer??

bruh/sis, may God have mercy on you

I do not hate her, don't have the capacity to hate anyone

I however dislike & disgusted by her for tramping on the honour of women...we should be nurturers...
I must however add;

1.The reason for her relatives releasing the cancer info into the public domain has been achieved , which is to evoke empathy for her & create a division in public opinion has been achieved, bravo to them...

2.Do you even understand the meaning of the world .

& BTW, i am better than her in the way of not abusing the trust anyone or a group have reposed in me..

It may be hard to believe but some of us have never & will never abuse any office we find ourselves...

I repeat late Dora never made her terminal cancer the subject & we only got to know in the later stages..

Former Dep Gov of ekiti same thing...

I really am not putting you down with this comment but you are opportuned to visit other oil producing nations & see the strides they've achieved, i can bet my last that you will be less " empathic" ..

I am a woman & would never mock anyone stricken with breast cancer...... so bury that thought.. thank you!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Stricken With Cancer, Her Lawyer Says - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mrs. Madueke, Well, you've been a 'CANCER' to millions of Nigerians all over the globe. Millions of Nigerians have died in poverty and disease as a result of your ungodly, non-challant and carefree attitude, millions of Nigerians live in ~$1 a day while you and your devilish family spends the public funds 'prodigally'. Like Queen Marie Antoinette of 17th century France, she told her people to eat crusts and crumbs while they suffer and languish in poverty, while she and her family loot public funds....she was beheaded on the gallows.

Have you ever been to the rural and ghetto part of the country? You ignore the plight of poor and average Nigerians, you ignore the fact that they were born the same you were born, they were born the same way you bore your own children.

Mrs. Allison-Madueke, you're simply 'HEARTLESS' and 'WICKED'! May the blood of the innocent citizens of Nigerians that have suffered as a result of your activities take revenge of you, may you and your family never experience the peace that the lost innocent Nigerian souls and lives failed to experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec / Dalung Celebrates Sadiq Popoola's Birthday At The Olympics. / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.