Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu (106319 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by noetic5: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
See more below. Dele Momodu shared more photos of cancer stricken Diezani Alison-Madueke on his IG page earlier on today.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/new-photos-of-cancer-stricken-diezani.html

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'll take all this with much more than a pinch of salt. I wish her well though.

By the way, it sounds really dubious when people say they left XX amount in the treasury when they left office. It sounds like they stole some and left some. E.g a wife cooks 10 pieces of meat and comes home to meet 2 gone and attacks the house boy who screams that at least he left 8 pieces.

It's well.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Adewummy007: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
She is undergoing Radiotherapy/Chemotherapy. Get well soon

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by overhypedsteve(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Let her get well soon. Her lawyers are not to defend themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by hassan85(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dele momodu should get a better job doing ds tin is becoming boring. y celebrate ds scam pics? rubbish

78 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
walescounis:
r

What is this?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Anijay1212(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
So dis guy don turn pr manager abi? But i pity d woman sha.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Dexema(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
I swear this life is so vain in a funny way, One moment you are the most sought after, the next moment the world has forgotten you,i wish die-zani life and quick recovery but something in me tells me she is still hiding a lot of things.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by seunmsg(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
hassan85:
Dele momodu should get a better job doing ds tin is becoming boring. y celebrate ds scam pics? rubbish

Cool down bro, when she's well enough, she will come back and answer to all the corruption allegations levelled against her. But before then, she deserves to tell her side of the story as well.

36 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by NinaTohBadt(f): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin END TIME CANCER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by sissylucy(f): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
I wish she gets well soon

if really she stole,am certain she will give up all dose millions and more just to hv her healthy self back.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
ThankGod she can still stand and walk so it won't be difficult for her to walk into the witness box when her trial finally begins.

Btw, would she have suddenly develop cancer if Jonathan had won the election and she still retained her post as the minister of petroleum ?

53 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by odeku457(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Die = DIEZANI

Why does this fit in exactly with when she was to be prosecuted.

If she was a US citizen the govt will treat her yeye Cancer and send Her embezzling greedy ass to the slammer. (LOMPOC OR ALCATRAZ MAX PRISON grin grin).

But who do we blame for her cancer.

PMB or GEJ.

Happy Sunday yall.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by generaliy07(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't F'ing care if she has cancer or whatever, I'm sure the billions she stole isn't suffering from cancer, let her return those or be jailed, we have tolerated oppression for too long in this country, we have to commence a system of CONSEQUENCES, you steal, your rot in jail, no matter how deep you go in appealing to our emotions

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by BrownCookie(f): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
People should let this woman be.

For those saying she should die,if she does,how is she going to return the alleged billions or go to jail like many wish for her

Bn kind hurts no one rather it makes the world a better conducive place...

Nairalanders,have some empathy. She could have bn a mother to any of us.

Let he who is without sin,be the 1st to cast the stone.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
biatch! all she did was remove her make up! gosh Nigerians are so gullible.. why didn't she have cancer before buhari enter office na?

nonsense. if u like have HIV sha bring the money you stole

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Hormoniyi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ibkgab001: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
She don hear am
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by austinoeze(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nawa
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Reflotron: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
She has become a shadow of herself. A lesson to us all. Everything has an end. What would you be remembered for?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by odiereke(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Quick Recovery madam IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by RexTramadol1: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
O ga oh!
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Receive healing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
she deserves some pity from nigerians. may God heal her and forgive her for *make i no talk am*

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by andresia(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
hehehehehehe... heavily made up face

but why did they forget to also make up the entire body? see as the woman hand fresh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Dubby6(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wahoo wayoo
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
eeyah sorry ma undecided

But e no mean say u no go return all our money u stole sha
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by makzeze: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
SO IT IS TRUE?

CANCER IS A TERMINAL ILLNESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.