Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? (4894 Views)

Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrMcJay:

GEJ had 20% of Northern votes and he still lost.
no he d«idn't, when he did in 2011 he won. Even your Buhari stated the 97% to 5% to capture that. U hear
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by plux4: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
PDP will not give his ticket to any northern come 2019. let them present either osita chidoka or akinwumi adesina.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by jjshanana: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bayswater:
This is a big cock-up from PDP, they played this card too soon. They should have thrown the contest open for the best candidate to emerge. A northerner would have emerged.
PDP was forced to making this decision public asap to forestall the imminent exodus of northerners from PDP. This single decision has wedged a lot of water for d PDP.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
no he d«idn't, when he did in 2011 he won. Even your Buhari stated the 97% to 5% to capture that. U hear

grin

Dey there make you dey deceive yourself.

This is how you guys were saying that Buhari will weep again.
Buhari will be retired back to Daura.

You guys analyse everything, using jojo power.
Using state by state, dividing people along religion and ethnicity.

I remember one guy called Idumouse, how he was saying how Jonathan will win along religious line in Northern States of Gombe, Borno, Kaduna, Kogi and Benue, but alas the reverse was the case.

I am yet to see any candidate from the North that can defeat Buhari.

Oga go face life and leave politics allow. After all, politicians don't give a hoot about us.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

grin

Dey there make you dey deceive yourself.

This is how you guys were saying that Buhari will weep again.
Buhari will be retired back to Daura.

You guys analyse everything, using jojo power.
Using state by state, dividing people along religion and ethnicity.

I remember one guy called Idumouse, how he was saying how Jonathan will win along religious line in Northern States of Gombe, Borno, Kaduna, Kogi and Benue, but alas the reverse was the case.

I am yet to see any candidate from the North that can defeat Buhari.

Oga go face life and leave politics allow. After all, politicians don't give a hoot about us.
u don't get it. The middle belt won it for buhari while tinubu is overrated. This explains why he is being sideline so far. The middle belt didn't just like buhari they rejected thrice rather, we revolted against the PDP governors due to internal impunity and imposition. Eyes don clear, emotions down now reality beacons. Buhari is an emotional choice and it will be reverted by 2019. U can quote me.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
u don't get it. The middle belt won it for buhari while tinubu is overrated. This explains why he is being sideline so far. The middle belt didn't just like buhari they rejected thrice rather, we revolted against the PDP governors due to internal impunity and imposition. Eyes don clear, emotions down now reality beacons. Buhari is an emotional choice and it will be reverted by 2019. U can quote me.
tinubi is overrated?....seriously...after buhari won...the first human he thanked was tinubu...that says a lot!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
tinubi is overrated?....seriously...after buhari won...the first human he thanked was tinubu...that says a lot!!!!!!!
that was spur of the moment. Detailed look at the results subsequently diminishes tinubu. He remains overrated in some quarters but, impact wise, the sarakis of middle belt did better. Isn't obvious? Lagos had under 100k vote marginal victory for buhari with pdp making incursion into NASS seats. Check saraki he simply turned kwara from 100% PDP to 100% APC with wider margin of victory. It is the margins that count not the votes. 1m to 930k as against 500k to 150k, who is more impactful?
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
that was spur of the moment. Detailed look at the results subsequently diminishes tinubu. He remains overrated in some quarters but, impact wise, the sarakis of middle belt did better. Isn't obvious? Lagos had under 100k vote marginal victory for buhari with pdp making incursion into NASS seats. Check saraki he simply turned kwara from 100% PDP to 100% APC with wider margin of victory. It is the margins that count not the votes. 1m to 930k as against 500k to 150k, who is more impactful?
pleasehow many people are in kwara ...kwara is not up to 1o percent of lagos...and the incursion u said pdp made into apc territories are territories where certain indigenuos people of nigeria dominate...why didnt pdp win a single senatorial state in lagos?its elusive and will continue to be for the time been...tinubu has its faults but to say he is overrated is wrong.....he is someone to be reckon with in politics ...saraki is a principal while tinubu is a commissioner of education

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
pleasehow many people are in kwara ...kwara is not up to 1o percent of lagos...and the incursion u said pdp made into apc territories are territories where certain indigenuos people of nigeria dominate...why didnt pdp win a single senatorial state in lagos?its elusive and will continue to be for the time been...tinubu has its faults but to say he is overrated is wrong.....he is someone to be reckon with in politics ...saraki is a principal while tinubu is a commissioner of education
u can do better than this fella! So other nigerians are not valid voters abi? Smh. Anyway, I have captured it for u. It is the margin that counts. Kano delivered 1.9m to 250k while lagos delivered 800k to 700k+, do d maths. Kwara delivered 380k to 140k. That should tell uus those whose margin won it narrowly for buhari/apc.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
u can do better than this fella! So other nigerians are not valid voters abi? Smh. Anyway, I have captured it for u. It is the margin that counts. Kano delivered 1.9m to 250k while lagos delivered 800k to 700k+, do d maths. Kwara delivered 380k to 140k. That should tell uus those whose margin won it narrowly for buhari/apc.
buhari lost in all sw states albeit osun state...and naw they won in all sw states ..what changed...tinubu!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
buhari lost in all sw states albeit osun state...and naw they won in all sw states ..what changed...tinubu!!!
no, add all the votes of acn plus cpc together then u will see the bigger picture! It was only the merger of votes not necessarily a swing of voters. U hear. Tinubu is overrated QED
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by babyfaceafrica: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
no, add all the votes of acn plus cpc together then u will see the bigger picture! It was only the merger of votes not necessarily a swing of voters. U hear. Tinubu is overrated QED
your opinion
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by arbitter: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
McKren:

Ribadu is not Presidential at all

I am sure PDP can find better people from the North

Even Ibrahim Shekarua and Sule Lamido are better candidates than Ribadu

Oh the guy who managed to run Kano into the ground by looting endlessly ? Honestly it seems to me some of you from the south just have no fvcking clue hence the rampant hate for a Buhari and some sort of acceptance for these kind of guys huh undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
Dankwambo of Gombe will do the trick. PDP only needs to get 20% of the votes in the north not, that they have to win it. The rest will be like film trick. Buhari is no longer having that mojo of pre election he is on the throne now and day by day he loses goodwill. It is a normal thing to be highly rated before u get to office and decline afterwards but, buhari's Decline is swift!
I appreciate your sense of reasoning, but let me tell you if not because of the crisis within APC in Gombe state Dankwambo will not survive the hurricane. To talk of contesting against Buhari is the last suicide Dankwambo will commit.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by tuniski: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

I appreciate your sense of reasoning, but let me tell you if not because of the crisis within APC in Gombe state Dankwambo will not survive the hurricane. To talk of contesting against Buhari is the last suicide Dankwambo will commit.
whatsoever survives him makes him an odessus !! Buhari lost 3times with all your huricane nonsense and nw/ne bloc votes so what is new? I tell u people only wanted a new experiment and buhari was fortunate. The emotional decision is now faced with reality. Buhari will be beaten again except he fails to recontest. Go on the streets and feel the pulse of the emotional voters whose condition has worsen since May 29th.
Re: Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? by oyatz(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
tuniski:
whatsoever survives him makes him an odessus !! Buhari lost 3times with all your huricane nonsense and nw/ne bloc votes so what is new? I tell u people only wanted a new experiment and buhari was fortunate. The emotional decision is now faced with reality. Buhari will be beaten again except he fails to recontest. Go on the streets and feel the pulse of the emotional voters whose condition has worsen since May 29th.
Rather your comment is more emotional,largely based on your hatred for Buhari....2019 Is a long time in Politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Blow The Whistle? See What I Discovered In My Neighbor's Room. / "I will Kill any useless Christian called a Biafran in Kaduna" - Man Threatens / Proof That Igbos Can't Stay Without Electricity, World Picture At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.