Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List (23193 Views)

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by douyin(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol.. Seriously, like the yoruba will say, omode toni ti ohun ba dagba ni, pe ori eyele loun maje. Ori eyele gan, koni je ko dagba. Ur nemesis will always catch up with you, all in d name of acquiring wealth, you spoilt ur own name... Sorry na your case oooo, deziani madueke were...

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
hinwazaka:
I won't be surprised when the scholastic body comes out to refute and deny this report. Sahara whatever is your go to guy for unsubstantiated reports that are both inflammatory and one-sided in nature. Diezani will floor this allegations the same way she beat the boys in her classes in elementary, primary, secondary and tertiary institutions. Diezani will come out on top.
you be her classmate? go find work o
no dey show urself for here
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
hinwazaka:

Nope, she still has her reputation. Its just our media that is attempting to deride and ridicule her by framing her with this outrageous accusations. When she clears her name, some people better own up and apologize, because if they don't, there will be hell to pay.
unless u dey US or Malaysia,every sane Nigerian in nigeria right now wants her severly prosecuted sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by jamace(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Good. You can't eat your leadership and have honour.

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by free2blast(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Sunnycliff:
The Gradual Beginning of the end for Okpolo eye
e no be open eye!

2 Likes

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by yimagire: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2015
gidjah:
The whites are pretty good in corruption games, but they will never trade integrity of public officers for anything.it is a case of'DO IT BUT DONT GET CAUGHT'.we buy after every junk they sell to us(including every gibbrish culture of whoredom they have to display),but we are yet to buy this one thing..culture of integrity and morals of public figures.You misbehave as a public officer in the uk and other nations of the western world, you go down flat for it.but not the case for mr Black man who gets more celebrated over bankrupt morals and loss of integrity.All our leaders potrait still stand out in most hall of fame all over AFRICA,despite the fact that most of them have horrible battle of integrity and morals.
you wan buy all these pdp boys market this cool morning ba? lol..
the truth hurts em sooo bad.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by daniella04: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
See what a sane country is all about so far you have been accused of crime even if you are yet to be found guilty they disassociate themselves from you, unlike my country nigeria that who will go ahead and accept the crooks into their government giving them the leeway to steal more

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by homirefacuny(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2015
liberty300:
No biggie..like they were paying her to have her name there.
Really? SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Does that remove the fact that she schooled on the Chevening's bill? Thats too petty I would say coming from a British organization ....not supporting Diezani though undecided

sayyid:

www.punchng.com/news/chevening-scholarship-removes-diezani-from-honours-list/
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by homirefacuny(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2015
sanc2s:
The chevning scholarship is just looking for relevance. Who sabi them? Is there honorary award better than the ones diezieni already have?. I bet she don't even remember the cheven award rubbish

What a genius you are...... So no one knows one of the most prestigious scholarship body in the UK? Personify that statement bro..... BTW which school did you attend?

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2015
The shameless NANS will honour her just like Kashamu.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by homirefacuny(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2015
bayumyguy:
Ibori is expecting her

Best comment for a while...... God bless you.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by mrjangaweed: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
You are a redundant fool. Why would I care about being better than a soon to be certified thief, whose family name has been dragged in the mud, who would soon be stripped of almost everything meaningful she has acquired in her MISERABLE life.

Besides you can't lecture me on celebrity endorsement and the public.... That's my M.Sc dissertation (if you care to know) Moronic dumbass..
BTW I would rather enjoy my life with a clean public record than have a life as useless yours ( I'm sure you made some proceeds from her loots, of course the reason behind your agitation....) Or her's.

Now Bleep off my mention.... Fucktard_

now i know that am talking to a typical pained jobless bastard vagabond who doesn't know anything a frustrated monkey like you that his Hopless generation can never attain the level of Diezani.

useless bastard vulture Thunder fire your mama and papa there I choose to be civil in my quote but as a product of dog's sperm you are you choose to reply like a bastard tout you are so i repeat Thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin die by bomb Insha'Allah amin.
of course you have Msc in thugriology.

useless demented bastard fool.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by mrjangaweed: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2015
yimagire:

Bros u b dat her pikin wey no dey wrk buh get private jet? lol
a good name is better than riches biko
A man like Gandhi would never be a hero in your dumb logic and reasoning. you are part of the bigger issue of this world. NO COMMON/GOOD SENSE...money is power and power corrupts spiritually. Do your homework on Gandhi,Mother Theresa,MLK Jnr.,Malcom X and the likes before embarrassing yourself next time

unfortunately this is just ordinary scandal an average role model or celebrity faces daily.

till the law court declares her guilty you don't have the moral right to call her a thief.
nobody holy pass remember that 95% of Nigerians are guilty of corruption in one way or the other (quote me anywhere)
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by baysol: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2015
sayyid:

www.punchng.com/news/chevening-scholarship-removes-diezani-from-honours-list/

Very good, serves her right! I hope the would-be stellers (I don't mean stella) of public funds will think twice next time. Though this may not be an end on its own, it a small but necessary deterrent as against the free for all stealing we witnessed in the last administration where we learnt that someone in the capacity of president and a phd holder said stealing is not corruption, gospel according to Mumuni GEJ of this world.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Yeske2(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Wicked soul like her who stole with no conscience, good for her.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by effty(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2015
I blame Buhari.

Meanwhile, we will HUNT all the WITCHES down. We will do in Mountain of Fire style.
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Boyooosa(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
What is wrong with dis Chevening wetin wetin sef? Na so dem go dey misguide people, in the first place, they are supposed to do their research very well b4 they could confer her with such honour (dem just de do like Nigerian Organisations). Probably give honors to those dat are very close to the ending part of their active career, dem just de giv honor any how. See now, Uk never charge her for any case o, not to mention convicting her, dem just de jump into conclusion. Small tym now, if she is being discharge of all the allegations charged against her, Chevening or wetin wetin go come out again and say they are sorry, she should take her honour back or what. mtcheew!
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
where are those folks that keep defending her and saying she did NOT steal? wink
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Penkelemes: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm,what ever position we find ourself lets be corrupt free and be humble @all time...

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by DMerciful(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
You are just a fool. has she been found guilty? Nobody knows you! undecided
handsomeclouds:
Money can't buy a good name.
It a pity she lost everything in the end!
What a wasted life!
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by baloest: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2015
4rm honourable 2 dishonour
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2015
mrjangaweed:

now i know that am talking to a typical pained jobless bastard vagabond who doesn't know anything a frustrated monkey like you that his Hopless generation can never attain the level of Diezani.

useless bastard vulture Thunder fire your mama and papa there I choose to be civil in my quote but as a product of dog's sperm you are you choose to reply like a bastard tout you are so i repeat Thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin die by bomb Insha'Allah amin.
of course you have Msc in thugriology.

useless demented bastard fool.

You are an obdurate fool_
So because I'm running a postgraduate programme makes me unemployed
Your level of reasoning shows how stupid_ you are.
In fact you stupidity defies the dictionary definition of stupidity.
Perhaps yours is the upgraded version of stupidity_ as it stinks to the high heavens
Don't think everyone has a diminutive self esteem like you do... Seeing how eager you are to attain the level of a soon to be certified thief
Btw integrity is all that matter, not a big name with bad reputation!
About your thunder wish.. I wish you whatever you wish me... Dimwitted swine.
Fuck_ off my mentions fucktard_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
DMerciful:
You are just a fool. has she been found guilty? Nobody knows you! undecided
Your gutter grammar speaks a lot about your upbringing... I'm sure you have wonderful parents who thought you all you needed to know but you being a rapscallion, you wouldn't learn!
BTW no one knows your morinic ass too.
Fuck_ off my mentions.. Dimwitted swine!

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by NotGej: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
This whole drama seems as if the UK is all out to tarnish the image of this woman considering the fact that she hasn't been found guilty of any charge leveled against Her.

There is more to this than meets the eye. Or is it because of her refusal to be used by the west to achieve their selfish and repressive policies in Africa.

My people think!!
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by olaitan4real: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by Jascon4: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
ITbomb:
I often wondered what Allison was looking for with more money even by corrupt means.
This is a woman that was raised with a silver spoon, born into a rich and influential family, raised like expatriate in shell camp, attended the best schools and worked in a top oil company.
You do not steal or abuse your office just because no one can question you, that is what most people, especially women in power do not understand.
The good book says, a good name is better than silver and gold.
She had gotten and silver and gold before coming to govt, she should have used the opportunity to create a legacy not pursuing more mammon

Been doing some thinking myself. For someone who was born with a silver spoon, who has known no hardship or poverty, who has been an Executive Director in a Multinational like Shell, someone who was a former minister of works if i'm not mistaken, and subsequently Minister of petroleum resources who clearly is already wealthy, to want to steal to add to her already fat account and property must be innately greedy and intrinsically selfish and materially driven.

Apparently, though, she is still innocent until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by mrjangaweed: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:

You are an obdurate fool_
So because I'm running a postgraduate programme makes me unemployed
Your level of reasoning shows how stupid_ you are.
In fact you stupidity defies the dictionary definition of stupidity.
Perhaps yours is the upgraded version of stupidity_ as it stinks to the high heavens
Don't think everyone has a diminutive self esteem like you do... Seeing how eager you are to attain the level of a soon to be certified thief
Btw integrity is all that matter, not a big name with bad reputation!
About your thunder wish.. I wish you whatever you wish me... Dimwitted swine.
Fuck_ off my mentions fucktard_

i repeat you're a product of dog's sperm that's why you think scandal is a rare thing.

who told you that good name is not good?

mr man it's obvious that you're a jobless bastard vagabond.
not even the 100th generation of the highest man in your village can attain the level of Diezani.

useless bastard vulture

Thunder fire your ancestors there Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog

i won't fork off your mention and you can't do a shitt about that grin

gerrarehia meeehn
Re: Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List by isaacbush1987: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / Cross-river: Court Orders PDP To Submit A List Of Their Replacement To INEC / Lithium Is The New Oil, Gov’t Must Control Its Exploitation – Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.