Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Advise Needed: Marriage And Medical School- She's Confused - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advise Needed: Marriage And Medical School- She's Confused (554 Views)

Doctors And Medical Professionals In The House, Please Help My Friend Out / Ultrasound And Medical Laboratory Services / Advise needed - D&C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed: Marriage And Medical School- She's Confused by simba1: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2015
ADVISE HER PLEASE.
"I am a Medical Student, married and aged 24, is it advisable to get preganant? Does it happen? Won't it affect my studies? Have you seen anyone like that? Is it normal? Please respond asap! Thanks!"
Re: Advise Needed: Marriage And Medical School- She's Confused by pretydiva(f): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Post this in d family section. U will get all ur answers there. Or tell d mods 2 help u move it dere
Re: Advise Needed: Marriage And Medical School- She's Confused by simba1: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thank you, pls can u help me call out to the mods?? I don't know them
pretydiva:
Post this in d family section. U will get all ur answers there. Or tell d mods 2 help u move it dere

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Weight Easily With These Tools / You Need To See This If You Stay Or Have Loved Ones In Port Harcourt / 5 Ways To Make Your Braids Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.