Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Change Lives With Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Change Lives With Me (765 Views)

EGN Empower Global Network Changing Lives / Touching Lives International (tli) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Lives With Me by fadbuk: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Change Lives With Me!

There is almost no better feeling than knowing you are a part of something big – that is truly making a difference in people’s lives. With Ruzu, we have helped numerous Nigerians live healthier lives and in the same breadth, we have empowered so many financially.

The joy you see on the face of an old woman whose hair fell off with sores covering her head making a full recovery with her hair growing back and the sores drying up is invaluable.

The awesome feeling of hearing someone who had been bedwetting for years after a baby delivery complication leaving her using adult diapers becoming fine after using Ruzu for just 5 days is out of this world.

From Lagos to Jos, Port Harcourt to Abuja, Makurdi to Benin, Onitsha to Ilorin, Osogbo to Ibadan, Jalingo to Lokoja – Ruzu is empowering many financially and taking them beyond broke. From Diabetes to Pile, High Blood Pressure to Constipation, Malaria to Weak Erection, Menstrual anomalies to Detoxification – Ruzu is helping to create healthier families.

You have waited long enough; join me as a distributor using any of the entry options below:

Starter Pack 1 = 22,000 = 1 Carton
Starter Pack 2 = 40,000 = 2 Cartons
Starter Pack 3 = 72,000 = 4 Cartons
Starter Pack 4 = 120,000 = 8 Cartons

A day is coming… and sooner than you think, when you will only need to buy 1 carton a month, and because your team is scattered around the world, you will earn in millions. It’s called first mover advantage. It’s called plugging in on time. You only need to know how to position.

Join me in making a difference in the lives of Nigerians starting with YOU! Buzz me and I will help guide you in the right direction towards changing lives and empowerment with Ruzu. I am a Ruzu-rian! I change lives! Join me today!
Re: Change Lives With Me by uceo: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
i have a business that yields maximum returns monthly as interest in an investment company. they give up to 10%. email me at sir.uceo@gmail.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Cocktails Training / Shrink Rap Nylon For Sale / We Provide Clients With Best,affordable We Take Money On Arrival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.