Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) (5074 Views)

Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / 10 Intriguing Nameless Biblical Characters / The Real Face Of Jesus: Forensic Expert Reconstructs How He Would Have Looked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Yeah!

2 Likes

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Yeah

1 Like

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Continue

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by Sleekydee(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
lol, Jesus on dreads??

4 Likes

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
More

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
More!

1 Like

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
More...

1 Like

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
More!!!

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by FruityLass: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
All these hotties kiss

wink
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by bankyblue(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Lubbish
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by Deejavuu(f): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2015
All i see are some hot brothers. Choii shocked embarassed

Gimme some "samson" or "Arch angel Michael " tongue

2 Likes

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by TrajansKong: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Blasphemer! Turn from your darkness. Heaven calls out to you. Repent!

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2015
6packs Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Finally!!!

1 Like

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Sleekydee:
lol, Jesus on dreads??
Yeah, he is a Nazarean, they do have dreads.
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:
All I see is white heaven, sorry I am black. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by saxwizard(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2015
ok we don see ur graphics skills
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Op, why don't u customize our amadioha and his Cohorts?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
saxwizard:
ok we don see ur graphics skills
Please I am not the original designer, a friend sent it for me and I am sharing it.
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
krattoss:
Op, why don't u customize our amadioha and his Cohorts?
Hahahha, bro I am not a graphic designer, I just shared it cos it was funny to me.
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Deejavuu:
All i see are some hot brothers. Choii shocked embarassed

Gimme some "samson" or "Arch angel Michael " tongue
Haba! They are all saints oh. You need a holy hand?
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by basille(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:
And your picture seems to depict them better abi? Fool!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
No no no... They must be white. I can't imagine Jesus being black because it is the White man's invention.

2 Likes

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by TrajansKong: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
basille:
And your picture seems to depict them better abi? Fool!
Look on the walls of our places of warship. What do we see? The true face of our Lord, his family and David's line. White people. Every church and every household. This is how they must be warshipped. Because you do not understand the ways of God you doubt Him. He is using the white man to bring us to Him. We will follow, without question, as we always have. As sheep follow the shepherd...

He will take us to the Feast! Praise Him!

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by TrajansKong: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
UncleSnr:
All I see is white heaven, sorry I am black. Lol
In Heaven we will have 'new flesh'. Wonders to behold!!

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by hahn(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

Victim of brainwashing spotted undecided

What you need is not "new flesh" it's a new brain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by basille(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

Look on the walls of our places of warship. What do we see? The true face of our Lord, his family and David's line. White people. Every church and every household. This is how they must be warshipped. Because you do not understand the ways of God you doubt Him. He is using the white man to bring us to Him. We will follow, without question, as we always have. As sheep follow the shepherd...

He will take us to the Feast! Praise Him!
I want to believe this is an attempt at sarcasm, else you are one of the most stupiid persons i have meet on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by menesheh(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

Wishful thinking.

Seems u are bored with the wonders you are witnessing around everyday both within and in outer space.

1 Like

Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by TrajansKong: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
basille:
I want to believe this is an attempt at sarcasm, else you are one of the most stupiid persons i have meet on this forum.
Then let us enter your household or that of your father. Or your own church. Who gazes down from your walls in heavenly glory? A Black man? Never!! The mote is in your eye, unbeliever...
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by UncleSnr(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:

Jehovah witness heaven.
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by Oahray: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
UncleSnr:
Yeah, he is a Nazarean, they do have dreads.
dude, Nazarene and Nazirite aren't the same. A Nazarene simply is from Nazareth (Jesus lived there since infancy). Has nothing to do with hair. You people should stop mixing them up.

If you must mock the Bible, at least know what it says.
Re: What They Would Have Looked Like (Biblical Characters) by hahn(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oahray:
dude, Nazarene and Nazirite aren't the same. A Nazarene simply is from Nazareth (Jesus lived there since infancy). Has nothing to do with hair. You people should stop mixing them up.

If you must mock the Bible, at least know what it says.

What is a Nazirite then? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen Really True Man Of God? / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.