Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian (67100 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by akksplendor: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
OMG! That came out of someone's body? A Popular Nigerian social media comedian based in Ukrane ran a challenge tagged Common sense. The challenge was for 4 weeks that saw winners emerge every week, with weekly winnings of $500. The first week winner was Thespian_nozy (below).

He recently contacted Dr Craze that the money he won saved his life. It was used to remove a mass from his stomach. Find after the cut message conversation and the contestant post on IG.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/omg-see-what-doctors-remove-from.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
E be like cow meat...

2 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Airforce1(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by ernesty20(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2015
akksplendor:
OMG! That came out of someone's body? A Popular Nigerian social media comedian based in Ukrane ran a challenge tagged Common sense. The challenge was for 4 weeks that saw winners emerge every week, with weekly winnings of $500. The first week winner was Thespian_nozy (above). He recently contacted Dr Craze that the money he won saved his life. It was used to remove a mass from his stomach. Find after the cut message conversation and the contestant post on IG.
hmmmm thank God u are alive

27 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by laurenziz6(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

SPEEDY RECOVERY MAN

O MY GOD AM ON FRONTPAGE AGAIN
WOW!

[size=16pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Jeeez.shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by marv1: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
What?
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by MosakuAW(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked Whaoooo!

Glory be to the Almighty.

I thank JaH for his life and i also thank JaH for my life too.

God is great.

29 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Neemcie(f): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2015
pic of the belle before

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by omusiliyu(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Viewer discretion advised
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by shegelu: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Wow
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by MadCow1: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2015
O Boy eh...

You sure say no be this thing make my belle be like who carry 15 months pregnancy for triplet? undecided

Omo make I go buy 2 crates of Gulder start to plan myself as I go use win Ultimate search take go do the operation..

Barman! Oya bring two crates of Gulder then prepare another two for substitution after 45 mins. cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Richie0974: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2015
I helped save someone's life, Thank God I liked his video on IG.. ..

13 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by BiggerBangs: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked

[size=21pt]Viewer Discretion i beg..you spoil my appetite [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by tunwumi: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
I don't know what to say about this but poster should have warn on the graphical nature of the pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Sijo01(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
What da hell is that? shocked
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Starships4u(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by deeprof123: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
God is wonderful.
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by amichaelz101(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
k
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Mother Of God
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by VickyRotex(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked Ori Iyami oooo

3 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by Elzends(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm tnk God for ur life oh

How on earth did that mass grow der.

I thought dat this thread, like the two before it, was coming with the I BELIVE THAT ALLAH IS THE TRUE GOD........ condition, mtchww

For that nairalander planning on quoting me wrongly.......#Agama eyes on u#

2 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Undigested Jokes grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by damiloladuke: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
PUBLICITY STUNTS JOOO

all doesn't make sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by kenedy175(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Jesu Christi!
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by prelinctus: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Looks like an eggplant.
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by justmenoni: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Introvert and ladyF where thou at?
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by osaslord500(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by nikkiking(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Adonbilivit.

Pishure of the thing is even bigger than the guy shocked shocked.

6 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by fart: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
God is good. Thank God for the success of your surgery. You spent your money wisely. God will continue to support you as you walk in his light.

1 Like

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by maxiuc(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
One of my childhood frnd also had this mehn this myfrnd stomach was so big so they had to operate on him. They call it foreign body

2 Likes

Re: Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian by laserjet: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
For those who are hale and hearty, the more reason why u need to give thanks to God every minute of our lives.

Thank you God.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.