Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (67173 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Chika Ike Risks Wardrobe Malfunction As She Poses Without Undies (photo) / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As Her Nipple Slip Open At NYFW, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by NaijaCelebrity: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar is back hotter than before as she is ready to give in all her best to ensure she fits for the industry that she so much love.

Halima Abubakar took the term "letting it loose" to a whole new level after revealing her nipples to the world!

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-halima-abubakar-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction-steps-without/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by chriskosherbal(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cutie!! Welcome back
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by AxceX(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
See as person ugly undecided

42 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by NairalandCS(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
If the wardrobe is malfunctioning i can call brodashaggi who is an excellent carpenter.

Because oyinbo talk say, you dress how you want to be undressed, taink you!

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Tolbanks(f): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
looooooooooool
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by salbis(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Looks like person wey get polio. Anyway, you try! grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by 4hys: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Dpharisee: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chai! every kind of thing now makes FP whether it makes sense or not and if we the elders in this forum complain that NL is becoming boring and very predictable, some kid MOD who just joined few weeks ago will ban us for one month

Perhaps we may soon start avoiding the FP and go to the section that interests us.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by prince4pro(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ndi uwa
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by xynerise: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
AxceX:
See as person ugly undecided

As in eh grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by AlphaStyles(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
wetin concern me my own na to look
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by free2ryhme: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar is back hotter than before as she is ready to give in all her best to ensure she fits for the industry that she so much love.

Halima Abubakar took the term "letting it loose" to a whole new level after revealing her nipples to the world!

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-halima-abubakar-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction-steps-without/

There is no wardrobe malfunction here

It was deliberate for the gram

15 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Melinde: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Local champion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by erad(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy...
Since when did not wearing a bra become a wardrobe malfunction?
Maybe you people should go check the meaning and stop misusing the term.
Must a lady put on bra all the days of her life?
Must a lady even put on bra at all?
People have so sexualized the female body that even a panty-line is inappropriate to them.
F**cking hypocrites.
Babe is living her life and being comfortable in her own skin.
If you have a problem with it, that's your own problem and not hers.
You are the one with a perverted mind and not her who's doing nothing but live her life.
So stop misinterpreting people's actions by the standards of your perverted reasoning.

Thank you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Romeo3(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
This wasn't a wardrobe malfunction.... this was intentional. She is advertising herself to those that can afford her.

Are you trying to tell me that she forgot to put on a bra, and that when she looked at her mirror she didn't notice she was without a bra, and the person who took the pic didnt see she was braless?

Let's be smart about this . A woman knows what she is doing at any point in time. They are the smartest and the craftiest of God's creations.

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Someone should please point out what's sexy about this to me.

Amoeba

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Darkseid(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
My people abeg wetin hot on top this ugly, bleached ass grab-beast?

8 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by crazycrypto710: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
see teats! shocked

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Ellabae(f): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pretty girl

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Edjoshua: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pedigree Boerboel mastiff far sale if interested number 08118412180

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by UkpabiSun: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sorry where did she Travel to?
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Emotionss: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why is she trying so hard to make a statement ?
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Mrindependence: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
I don't call that a wardrobe malfunction. She came out without bra... If she wants to show us her breast, she's free. Dressing sultrily shouldn't be confused for a wardrobe malfunction. I think her new friend is Moyo Lawal.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
"wardrobe malfunction" this is not funny at all.
She decided to come out without a bra and u are here trying to sell ur blog with ur stolen grammar.
Naija bloggers ehn, thy will just copy one grammar from twitter and be using it to disturb innocent people on Nairaland.

Since her wardrobe malfunctioned help her to make it function please.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by crazycrypto710: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
breast no be breast if you can't see the nipples(teats), i bet all the men will concur grin
meanwhile Checkout the BMF link in My signature, thank me later
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by themayor4542(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Her thing her problem.

Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800. Location is Sango Ota.
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by SamuelTurner(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Olosho
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by newoffer: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
trying very hard to win back all her lost customers...all dis olosho can do anything for financial improvement
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dpharisee:
Chai! everything makes FP and if we the elders in this forum complain that NL is becoming boring and very predictable, some kid MOD who just joined few weeks ago will ban us for one month
"elders in the forum"
Hehehehehehehe...
It is well
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Queenserah26(f): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
It was a deliberate act joor undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra by Florblu(f): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bia Op,where is the "wardrobe malfunction" here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.