Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo (10608 Views)

Buhari & Ali Bongo Of Gabon The Only Black Africans At The Nuclear Summit (pic) / The Fight Towards Corruption Is Real!(photo Of The Day) / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Who says the Igbos are not great people?
see this picture and see why The whole Nigeria is afraid of the Igbos.
Its a matter of time. Igbos are really great people.

From a refugee camp to a president of a nation.
proudly Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Agunnewi: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Why can't You post the pic here, I tried to click the lick for the pic and it's redirecting me to a PDF page.
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Agunnewi:
Why can't You post the pic here, I tried to click the lick for the pic and it's redirecting me to a PDF page.
God is great
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by naijaking1: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Awesome
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Austin4lif: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Some people will nt be happy about this pics.

8 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2015
I respect the igbos. I strongly believe this people are special
but pride is their main problem.

Pride goes before a fall. and that is why people hate igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by hopeforcharles(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2015
God is great, Recently I told my friend that I will be the president of America, He was skeptical, but when I showed him my strategy he immediately believed me, you all watch out. Bia am I dreaming? grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Nigeria will not move forward untill they realize that
they are lucky that Igbos are the only tribe that will take them to
the promise land

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Awolowo wanted to snuff life out of this young man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Ogonimilitant:
I respect the igbos. I strongly believe this people are special
but pride is their main problem.

Pride goes before a fall. and that is why people hate igbos.
To hell with their hatred who cares anyway. all we know is God not baboons and monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2015
new2020:
Awolowo wanted to snuff life out of this young man.
Eventually, he failed! That is to tell those monkeys and baboons that, "what will be will be". no ewedu eater or brukutu drinker can stop it!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by macolino(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2015
When you are destined to rule no wicked force can destroy you.I worship the God of isreal

4 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by IamPatriotic(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Keep on masturbating.... confused people, desperate in search of non existing heroes.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Keep on masturbating.... confused people, desperate in search of non existing heroes.
remember the stories of Joseph in the Bible? The more Nigeria come with bad policies targeting the Igbos, they more they see opportunity others are not seeing. Igbos succeed more in a challenging situation.

Imagine igbo coming from the East to have 3 legislators in Lagos, my brother it is not by accident.
Igbo will soon take over the whole SW. God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob has written it.

I love anything Igbo. The true saver over of Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by mazimee(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2015
What made him an Igbo man? Is there any documentry we can lay hands on because his name did not sound Igbo to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by DaBullIT(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Ali Bongo was born in Brazzaville[1] as the son of Albert-Bernard Bongo (later Omar Bongo Ondimba) and Josephine Kama (later Patience Dabany)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Bongo_Ondimba

This lies is why I get angry

The Head of State asked his detractors to bring out the proof of the fact that he is Nigerian (Biafra) rather than Gabonese.

“It is their concern to prove that I am not whom I am, that I am not the son of Omar Bongo. They are the one to show that I come from Biafra. Who saw me over there? Who went there to look for me, who brought me? They have to show it

hat is funny and sad at the same time in a case as this, it is that the Gabonese expect a debate other than that on the origins of the President. My origins, they really know them; th[b]e Gabonese witnessed my birth and saw me grow up[/b]“, he declared.

http://www.africatopsuccess.com/en/2015/01/15/ali-bongo-the-truth-on-his-nationality-at-last/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2015
mazimee:
What made him an Igbo man? Is there any documentry we can lay hands on because his name did not sound Igbo to begin with.
you can only be unhappy with the news. You can't change the Obvious

5 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Kagawa10: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
Who says the Igbos are not great people? see this picture and see why The whole Nigeria is afraid of the Igbos. Its a matter of time. Igbos are really great people.
From a refugee camp to a president of a nation. proudly Igbo
Lol! The name ali and Bongo are now ibo's? Lol! Wetin we no go hear for nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Kagawa10: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
Who says the Igbos are not great people? see this picture and see why The whole Nigeria is afraid of the Igbos. Its a matter of time. Igbos are really great people.
From a refugee camp to a president of a nation. proudly Igbo
Lol! The name ali and Bongo are now ibo's? Lol! Wetin we no go hear for nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by warrior01: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
The name ali and Bongo are now ibo's? Lol!
Wetin we no go hear for nairaland!

You guys are just too ignorant. Take my words to the bank on it

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
The name ali and Bongo are now ibo's? Lol!
Wetin we no go hear for nairaland!
truly the wise men are always from the east

2 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by sweetgala(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
The allegations of Ali being Omar's adopted son is a political campaign against Ali bongo, anyone with eyes can see the resemblance between Ali and Omar Bongo.

What is this desire by some Igbo elements to aspire to some position of divine chosen race, absolutely ridiculous. Ali Bongo has refuted the claims and that should send a message to the Igbo brethren to focus on the issue at hand.

Ali Bongo would not assist in the realisation of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2015
sweetgala:
The allegations of Ali being Omar's adopted son is a political campaign against Ali bongo, anyone with eyes can see the resemblance between Ali and Omar Bongo.

What is this desire by some Igbo elements to aspire to some position of divine chosen race, absolutely ridiculous. Ali Bongo has refuted the claims and that should send a message to the Igbo brethren to focus on the issue at hand.

Ali Bongo would not assist in the realisation of Biafra
Why did his political openents not say Ali bongo was from Yoruba or Hausa? Why choose Igbos out of all the tribe in Africa? Ali bongo is an adopted son of Oma Bongo. He adopted him when Igbos went to Gabon as refugee with other Igbo children during the way. He took to his foster parents name.

You are pained.
Proudly Igbo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by cheruv: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
Who says the Igbos are not great people?
see this picture and see why The whole Nigeria is afraid of the Igbos.
Its a matter of time. Igbos are really great people.

From a refugee camp to a president of a nation.
proudly Igbo
Nwanne,
Biko wepu isiokwu ahu nihi na Biafra a biabeghi.alaeze zayonis ke Biafra kwesiri ibu mgbado ukwu anyi ichi ala gbara bait Biafra gburugburu.
Lekwa mba ndi anyi lega anya
1]AlaIzon
2]Biafra
3]Ambazania
4]Kamerun
5]Gabon
6]Guini Ekuatoria

Izu anyi bu ime ka asusu Igbo buru ihe ochichi mba ndi a gākwado nyekwa ya nhuta no n'ogo asusu Franki(French), Bekee(English) na Españo(Spanish).
Hapu ihe ndi a ugbu a nyeaka na mgbawa Ohanjiko Ohaneze Naijiria a! angry

5 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2015
mazimee:

Make Google your friend mate
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by IGBOPRINCE: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
remember the stories of Joseph in the Bible? The more Nigeria come with bad policies targeting the Igbos, they more they see opportunity others are not seeing. Igbos succeed more in a challenging situation.

Imagine igbo coming from the East to have 3 legislators in Lagos, my brother it is not by accident.
Igbo will soon take over the whole SW. God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob has written it.

I love anything Igbo. The true saver over of Nigeria.
ye children of ewedu?
This young man has said it all..

4 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by sweetgala(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
Why did his political openents not say Ali bongo was from Yoruba or Hausa? Why choose Igbos out of all the tribe in Africa? Ali bongo is an adopted son of Oma Bongo. He adopted him when Igbos went to Gabon as refugee with other Igbo children during the way. He took to his foster parents name.

You are pained.
Proudly Igbo

His father Omar Bongo was strong a supporter of the Biafra movement, and he airlifted many Biafra orphans and assisted in the adoption process. He is claimed to have adopted Alain Bongo, It could be true most likely false but unfortunately irrespective this does not assist the plight of the IPOB movement which seem to be going off track and loosing all focus.

I want them to have their Biafra so Nigeria can rest for once

2 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by advocates: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Desperation to be noticed by force. Why can't my brothers live happily without unnecessarily disgracing themselves identifying with some imaginative figures that don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by SirDorianGray(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
How can a man born in Brazaville, Congo in 1959 and a Sunni Muslim be Igbo? What's wrong with you people?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Bongo_Ondimba

3 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by Balkan(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
advocates:
Desperation to be noticed by force. Why can't my brothers live happily without unnecessarily disgracing themselves identifying with some imaginative figures that don't exist.
who are your brothers Amala eating man from S.waste. I am happy you are pained grin

3 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by permsec: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
How will this news not make Mr Bongo not embezzle?
Re: Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo by advocates: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Balkan:
who are your brothers Amala eating man from S.waste. I am happy you are pained grin
I didn't say anything in my post that warrant this tribal attack, but I'm not surprise since anything said to correct erroneous expression against the Igbos will always end in a fight. For the record, I'm not Yoruba but an objective Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Victorious Super Eagles / 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids / INEC: Group Hails Tinubu, Oshiomhole On Lagos APC Candidates List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.