Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government (23501 Views)

Islamic New Year: Osun And Kano Declare Public Holiday / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After (2) (3) (4)

Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by sakaguchi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Story story
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Omotayor123(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kk
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by elpatch(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Side effect of too much Amphetamine on the brain neurones.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Gboskee(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
KRILMIJAY:
Good one, give honour to whom honour z due. Una don make me remember Abiola Milk
and your comment make me remember Abacha cry
KRILMIJAY:
Good one, give honour to whom honour z due. Una don make me remember Abiola Milk
and your comment make me remember Abacha
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by harbeedaymee(f): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good name! Shouldn't it be in Ogun State instead?
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by stevenity(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Diz govt sabi lie ooo. When nothing has been to the site. I dey look. Aregbese d' looter.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
emamos:

lalasticlala

Stup1d talk-actives. International airport in deed. All local airports in Nigeria is called international airport why? SOMETHING THAT IS NOT UP TO A TRAIN STATION IN A FELLOW THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA AND BRAZIL.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by stevenity(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Diz govt sabi lie ooo. When nothing has been done to the site. I dey look. Aregbese d' looter.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Charly68: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
This airport we learnt will for be for cargo & aircraft maintenance ..hence it is a laudable profitable venture that all & sundry should support ..the one proposed by Ekiti state Govt is however not meaningful since the state has nothing special to drive patronage..it will be a wasted white elephant project..
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
THE AIRPORT HAS A NAME ALREADY.HMMNMNNN
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Charly68: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
This airport we learnt will for be for cargo & aircraft maintenance ..hence it is a laudable profitable venture that all & sundry should support ..the one proposed by Ekiti state Govt is however not meaningful since the state has nothing special to drive patronage..it will be a wasted white elephant project..Aregbe is a productive thinker only that the mess he landed himself with nonpayment of his state's workers eroded his much ado revolutions in the state.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by tfk08: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
aregbe an animal in human flesh. this man don kill ma pple finish.

Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by veritas2001: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
aieromon:
Misplaced priority.

This is the same way Bayelsa Airport is almost completed on paper.

You got it right
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by francizy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
I've never hidden my love for PMB and my support is undivided,

Aregbesola has done many things that aren't exactly applaud-able and I have always defended

But this news is a big fat lie

70% of the work has not been done

There's no way that airport will be ready by may

I know because I was around that city during sallah and no work has been done since February during campaign

I also want to point out that this statement, this promise is credited to Air Commodore Hyacinth Eze not Aregbesola, so in the future wailers don't come and twist the story

And for ibos , your kinsman is chopping from Osun states money and Yorubas are not complaining, this goes to show that Yorubas hate no tribe and are willing to work with anyone who shares the same dream, goal or passion

This is the most senseless and most idiotic post I've ever seen in my life. Congratulations, you've broken a record..

Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by frisky2good(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
How do they plan to make money after the airport is completed?

Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by omonnakoda: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
I've never hidden my love for PMB and my support is undivided,

Aregbesola has done many things that aren't exactly applaud-able and I have always defended

But this news is a big fat lie

70% of the work has not been done

There's no way that airport will be ready by may

I know because I was around that city during sallah and no work has been done since February during campaign

I also want to point out that this statement, this promise is credited to Air Commodore Hyacinth Eze not Aregbesola, so in the future wailers don't come and twist the story

And for ibos , your kinsman is chopping from Osun states money and Yorubas are not complaining, this goes to show that Yorubas hate no tribe and are willing to work with anyone who shares the same dream, goal or passion
Can you read
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by kinibigdeal(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aminat508 come and saw o.....
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Amack(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aregbesola no wan stress him self going to ibadan or lagos air port.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by ZITRAN: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
This people can lie even the acclaimed 11km fence they constructed ain't even complete.If not that am busy I would have gone and taken some pics to post here.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by mazeltov(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
laudate:

Abeg, tell them!! This rush by every state governor to build an airport is really appalling. angry

Good advice. Let us hope that the governors of these states use their common sense to apply this sound piece of advice, when taking decisions that concern the airports. Akure airport can be used by both Ekiti and Ondo States as their regional airport, while the existing Ibadan airport can be utilised by both Oyo and Osun citizens for their travel needs.
lolz, if i get you clearly, you mean two independent states should the same transportation system. As in, If I want to fly goods from China to Ekiti state and when the goods land in Ekiti state; i would have to look for another means of transportation to move the goods to its final destination in my own state. Lolzz please your advice is not economically wise at all. If other governors have been thinking like this, there wouldn't have been much development in their states. Is it a bad thing for each state to have its own airport?
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aregbe is building airport but his people are hungry. White elephant projects on point. An INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT that may not stand beside airport in Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa not mention UK
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mad man as Governor of a state breeds fantasy in a mad world
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by onyeogalu1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Pavore9 post=38816208]By God's grace, we will be alive to witness May 2016.

Sir am still expecting your response to my mail
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by onyxo76(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
airport for what? when osogbo is just about 35-45 minutes drive to ibadan,i wonder what economic activity demands such a project in osun state.

Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by onyxo76(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
mazeltov:
lolz, if i get you clearly, you mean two independent states should the same transportation system. As in, If I want to fly goods from China to Ekiti state and when the goods land in Ekiti state; i would have to look for another means of transportation to move the goods to its final destination in my own state. Lolzz please your advice is not economically wise at all. If other governors have been thinking like this, there wouldn't have been much development in their states. Is it a bad thing for each state to have its own airport?
how many minutes is ekiti to ondo state, less than 30 minutes....does every city in uk have its own airport?

Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by alexlee50: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls let somebody tell me why osun state needs an international airport? It is projects like this which is not of economic importance to the people that they use in stealing state funds.after rauf will ask for bail out.they will start blaming Jonathan for all that has happened.u see why APC is evil
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by teebaxy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
laudate:

Abeg, tell them!! This rush by every state governor to build an airport is really appalling. angry

Good advice. Let us hope that the governors of these states use their common sense to apply this sound piece of advice, when taking decisions that concern the airports. Akure airport can be used by both Ekiti and Ondo States as their regional airport, while the existing Ibadan airport can be utilised by both Oyo and Osun citizens for their travel needs.
it's not proper as a state to rely or depend on other state, you forget what happen between oyo and osun concerning lautech teaching hospital. You also did not consider the economic benefits the other state are deriving from this airport. For Instance, if u are a father would you use all your hard earned money to eat? Let us appreciate this man for this wonderful project, even though I no about of public funds would have been stolen. There is no Saints anywhere.... We are just trying to overlook somethings ni
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by nortcentrallord(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
E-diot. How many of your workers can pay for flight? Pay them what you owe them. If you don't pay before the end of this year, you will fall from the sky and end up like Danbaba suntai. Animal.
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by uduokirika1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
I

The man is just a Manager of a company owned by the Nigerian Airforce!

Go school you no gree!
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by isaacbush1987: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811
Re: MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government by Chiaka(f): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok good development

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / 2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party