Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari (22812 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by disumusa: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Nigeria is getting more divided in his pettiness my dear.....
is it with knife or axe.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by ststyreal(f): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:
wetin concern me if they sacrify una brother.

Love your neighbour as yourself and do unto others as you would they do unto. D golden rule.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by ststyreal(f): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

and what has their empty warning achieve since 1802 grin grin
Hatred everywhere! Lord have mercy!
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ekweremadu is a goner grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But there was space for Tambuwal in PDP leg Government,you Apc guys are clowns!
oga dat thing na LED govt o,no be leg
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
I was thinking that by now, the aim and objective of every Igbo man should not be how to be re-intergrated into Nigeria but how to gain freedom. OYC, stop misplacing the piriority please. Channel your strength and all to gaining this inevitable dream, the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by dvee2: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Igbo Politicians make me laugh. They have a clear opportunity of claiming the senate president seat. Now they are fighting to keep the deputy senate president seat.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by ststyreal(f): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
arent you aware that Heeebos are the most confused and dumbest set of humans on the surface of the earth ?
In one instance they want to break away from Nigeria, in another instance they want political positions in Nigeria
Huh! D rate at which we antagonise each other tribes on this forum makes me wonder if we don't have friends, colleagues, good neighbours or fiance/fiancee from another tribe. One will insult d Hausa's, d other d ibos, while another insults d Yoruba's yet, we need one another to survive. Enough of all these tribal war and insult please. I have friends from both Hausa, IBO and Yoruba and I don't feel comfortable reading all these insult against each other. Let's try to accommodate each others strengths and weaknesses cos, no tribe is without a fault just as no one is perfect. My friend modinat has being such a wonderful friend, so is hadizat and nkem, hence we no not where and whom God will decide to use to help us in one way or d other. I stand for love and not hatred cos man is existing only by Gods mercy. Have u been to the mortuary before? If no, then try and do visit, then your heart must surely soften towards your fellow human. There is nothing in this world. Forget all these politics and activities God has given man to busy himself with, all is vanity. If u r criticising, be objective. State d fact and don't generalise all for an individual sin. I preach love, unity and factual criticisation of an individual and not a whole tribe, cos, in d midst of the disciples, there sitted amongst them is Judas. Judas was needed in other for d prophecy to be fulfilled, so also we need each other in other. Abeg, make una forgive any grammatical error cited or observed.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Peter325ukay(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
We really don't need to criticise any tribe

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
disumusa:
what is the meaning of oanesi.

Oha (oha) na (is) eze (chief) .
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbo people are senseless tribe,what do they want in this nation again when yoruba and hausa has left them with robbery and kidnapping and 419 and ritual and drug trafficking and rape,I think all this should be enough for them why are they disturbing yoruba and hausa that rule this country.are they crazy,what is wrong with this animal ohanaze or what is his idian hemp name.that why they plenty for prison like flies.kudos to benjame adekunle that killed igbo like flies during war which their mumu ojukwu lead them
to b4 he ran away to exile....thanks

O'boy, your pen sharp too much. You got no use for them at all. Its no more than their worth.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
chuose:

[size=14pt]Igbo people are not like the Yoruba's all mouth and no action.[/size]

[size=14pt]IF

MOUTHING OFF WAS A WEAPON, THE YORUBA'S WOULD BE A WORLD POWER
[/size]

THEY FORM APC AND HAND IT
OVER TO THE NORTH.
THE NORTH CUTS THEM OFF, YET THEY CAN'T TALK.

THEY KILLED ABIOLA, THEY DID NOT TALK.

Fulani INVADES THEIR LANDS, THEY CANNOT SAY A WORD.

THE IGBO'S WHO SIMPLY DO
BUSINESS AND PREVAILS,
EVERY YORUBA MAN COMES TO MOUTH OFF!

[size=14pt]MEEENN, YORUBA'S
ARE NOTHING BUT MOUTH
[/size],

If you are Ibo then Ibos are morons.

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yellowson:
u are insane and u know dat why wouldnt we agitate for our own nation wen d hausa and yoruba people get all the important position in the country.

Where in the entire world do you see slaves share equal rights with their masters ? Never. jamais.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
ststyreal:

Love your neighbour as yourself and do unto others as you would they do unto. D golden rule.

Let that charity begin from the SE who claim to be predominantly christians and yet hate the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Ekweremmadu is going nowhere.

1900 Dream.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
bettercreature:
I wrote this few weeks ago,people were calling for my head....chukwudi44,where are you

He has gone into a trance to come to when Ekremandu is sacrificed. He doesn't have the nerve to witness it happen.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by PenSniper: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ibo senate presidents Wabara, Emwerem and Okadigbo - sacrificial lambs.

Ngige as potential senate president - sacrificial lamb.

Onu as potential SGF - sacrificial lamb.

Deputy senate president Ekremamdu - sacrificial lamb again ?

Are Ibos not good for anything ?
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by ststyreal(f): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
PenSniper:

Let that charity begin from the SE who claim to be predominantly christians and yet hate the most.
Why not let the love flow from u. Shine the light for everyone to see my friend. It is well with Nigeria and Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by ogaJona(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
arent you aware that Heeebos are the most confused and dumbest set of humans on the surface of the earth ?
In one instance they want to break away from Nigeria, in another instance they want political positions in Nigeria
your profile pic explained in details d tribe u are from, typical whoreoba $lut,
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by ledaman: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ekweremadu is a gooner already!
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by azzima(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
These fools again They are just so funny . Wasn't it just last week that they were all supporting Saraki in their quest to not make things progressive in Nigeria because of their loss? ?Now Saraki has sold them out Biafrans, they keep making political miscalculations from the beginning of time!
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Arabs999: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
If this tribalism continues, sorry Nigeria will soon become history like former USSR.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Now they remembered Providence but they(ibo youths) never believed in destiny when buhari was vying for the seat of power(presidency). These unscrupulous elements were the inane fools who said "a buhari can never be president of Nigeria"..

I just weak for these ibo youths foolishness. Of course the deputy senate president stole the seat he is sitting on today, and with any means possible, we(APC) will detach his _ass from that stolen Mantle, today or tomorrow..

There shouldn't be any space of any thieving PDP member in an APC government, and this should be fair in any Democratic government....
You know fully well that Ekweremadu is going nowhere and you are ranting nonsense. Infact you and your apc are the most stupid people I have ever seen.You are reasoning with your anus.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

anything personal with Saraki case? Are they tired of argitation?
What of the yorubas,are they also tired?Igbos are not only the people that want to leave this country. Other tribes want to argitate but they are cowards.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Now they remembered Providence but they(ibo youths) never believed in destiny when buhari was vying for the seat of power(presidency). These unscrupulous elements were the inane fools who said "a buhari can never be president of Nigeria"..

I just weak for these ibo youths foolishness. Of course the deputy senate president stole the seat he is sitting on today, and with any means possible, we(APC) will detach his _ass from that stolen Mantle, today or tomorrow..

There shouldn't be any space of any thieving PDP member in an APC government, and this should be fair in any Democratic government....
Why waiting for tomorrow to unseat Ekweremadu,why not today.The thunder that will fire you is doing press up in your village.Idiot.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2015
OnankpaBa:

and what has their empty warning achieve since 1802 grin grin
A journey of one thousand miles begins with a step.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by 9ja083: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2015
CreampieAngela:

U talk like an abnormal idiot that reasons through his anus! U need to grow up in ur brain cells.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2015
OnankpaBa:

God bless you my brother. Ekweremadu will not last long on that seat.

He knew the seat is even too hot for him.
Not at all! Devil will punish two of you.That seat is as cool as air condition for Ekweremadu.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2015
OnankpaBa:

bros, nigeria is not divided and can never be divided. So, Biafra argitators should go and sleep.

Nigeria will be great if we give the government the necessary support.
Yoruba argitators will also go and sleep.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Ekweremadu is a goner grin
You are a dreamer.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
oga dat thing na LED govt o,no be leg
Wole Soyinka, just understand the message.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by franudi: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2015
ststyreal:

Huh! D rate at which we antagonise each other tribes on this forum makes me wonder if we don't have friends, colleagues, good neighbours or fiance/fiancee from another tribe. One will insult d Hausa's, d other d ibos, while another insults d Yoruba's yet, we need one another to survive. Enough of all these tribal war and insult please. I have friends from both Hausa, IBO and Yoruba and I don't feel comfortable reading all these insult against each other. Let's try to accommodate each others strengths and weaknesses cos, no tribe is without a fault just as no one is perfect. My friend modinat has being such a wonderful friend, so is hadizat and nkem, hence we no not where and whom God will decide to use to help us in one way or d other. I stand for love and not hatred cos man is existing only by Gods mercy. Have u been to the mortuary before? If no, then try and do visit, then your heart must surely soften towards your fellow human. There is nothing in this world. Forget all these politics and activities God has given man to busy himself with, all is vanity. If u r criticising, be objective. State d fact and don't generalise all for an individual sin. I preach love, unity and factual criticisation of an individual and not a whole tribe, cos, in d midst of the disciples, there sitted amongst them is Judas. Judas was needed in other for d prophecy to be fulfilled, so also we need each other in other. Abeg, make una forgive any grammatical error cited or observed.
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Launches Solar Home System Program (Photos) / Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Faces 7 Years Imprisonment Over Hate Speech / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.