Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade (22798 Views)

Peter Obi Hails The Release Of Kaduna School Children / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by nlfpmod: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Welcome the departure of the first grain shipment from Ukraine & the resumption of the grain trade. Planned departure of more grain should hopefully bring intl. grain prices down, aid humanitarian purchases & have a positive impact on poor people going hungry in poor countries.

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1554068861032472577?t=6YtY-SJ0y0yrxywHMJ6iiA&s=08

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Sunofgod(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Whilst Africans are starving......autny 'pay me in dollars'....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Lovenorth: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
One thing I love about this woman is that she so much like our incoming president the Jagaban. We should all applaud Russia for agreeing to release the food to the international market and I know that large share of the money must be going to their pocket

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Onyeigbo10000: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022

33 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by danielbello(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
This one that nearly wrecked our economy with that ebele, sounding all righteous and concerned

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by OtunbaStixx23: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Graphicslord206: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ok

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by EMXTAN1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
One of the few human leader Nigeria has

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by CondemnBattery(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Make sense. The only challenge is that in Nigeria the law of gravity is defied in matters like these.

Nothing that goes up ever comes down in Nigeria. It's a sad occurrence

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Cholls(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iomoge2(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I even thought the ship left NIGERIA!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by unitysheart(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good news

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Mrsoft3(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Imagine we are depending on this people to eat.

Nigeria with all the arable land we have, imagine we must wait for Ukraine to help us reduce price of grain, oh what a failed nation due to bad leaders.

I just read in the news yesterday how some Africa country both about 16000 calves just for milk production, but for Nigeria we play politics with everything.

Even with the subsidized cbn grain the milling companies still increase price of livestock feed. Every body has a role to play in all this honestly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Our Mama well done

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by DWJOBScom(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I hope the mad man from Russia won't wake on the wrong side of the bed

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Freelane33(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by TA4TA4: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't we have enough grain farmers in Nigeria?
Or were we also affected by the stop of grain exports from Ukraine?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by uchechukwuochei(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okonjo Iweala is a woman whose Leadership capabilities speak for her,People lyk Iweala are what we call Leaders,Not People lyk dat werey called Buhari day scammed Nigerians,its only in Nigeria dullards lyk buhari can become president. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by ironheart(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmmmm, Nigeria will not benefit from this trade. We are busy killing our farmers and rendering them jobless due to attacks by bandits, boko haram and other issues in the north
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by GeneralPula: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
This one that nearly wrecked our economy with that ebele, sounding all righteous and concerned
She’s part of those that destroyed Oga Jona’s government..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by nwakibie3(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
NOI, oshomole and hellufai nightmare grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by gfullmoon(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=lowinax232 post=115279347][/quote]

If you can truly do this. You do not need an advert.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by ElSudani: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Imagine we are depending on this people to eat

Have you seen some people here on nairaland making fun of grains? I guess grains are good and important only if it comes from abroad.
Perhaps they will now start making fun of Okonjo Iweala.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Walealoba(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
unitysheart:
Good news
Sir please check my signature i ll really appreciate
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by CondemnBattery(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
You must be enjoying the new economy of your clueless Bubu and his Agbado companion since she and Ebele left office right?

Foolishness is a decease. Get a life
iykofias:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by SultanOfPuna: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Iok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Advertises Sale Of Public Schools On Newspaper( Photo) / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.