Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Do I Configure Zenmate Vpn To Browse With Simple Server??? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Configure Zenmate Vpn To Browse With Simple Server??? (1905 Views)

Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims / Etisalat Chat Pack And Social Pack Unlimited Free Browsing With Simple Server / New: Etisalat Unlimited Browsing Host Address Using Psiphon And Simple Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Configure Zenmate Vpn To Browse With Simple Server??? by balogundayo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
i have been trying to connect to my zenmate vpn to no avail...i think it's as a course of the simple server mtn cheat i'm running...i was initially thinking it was my mcafee internet security that was baring the vpn until i uninstalled it and it all still the same story... it just keeps saying "CONNECTING....' and just stays there...

plzz How do i configure ZenMate VPN to browse with simple server?
When ever i install Zenmate or other vpn's the connection will stop.

i need help here gurus...
Re: How Do I Configure Zenmate Vpn To Browse With Simple Server??? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Face palm. You cannot use a proxy server and a VPN at the sane time.
Re: How Do I Configure Zenmate Vpn To Browse With Simple Server??? by balogundayo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Karmanaut:
Face palm.
You cannot use a proxy server and a VPN at the sane time.

thanks bruh....buh do u know how i could stop it from working on my system,i mean the simple server cheat....

cos it's useless and is affecting my work....
Re: How Do I Configure Zenmate Vpn To Browse With Simple Server??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
balogundayo:

thanks bruh....buh do u know how i could stop it from working on my system,i mean the simple server cheat....

cos it's useless and is affecting my work....
Exit the application.

If you want to connect directly to the internet(ie no cheats) change the proxy settings in your browsers from 127.0.0.1 to none.
Re: How Do I Configure Zenmate Vpn To Browse With Simple Server??? by Idaqdough(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2015
pls im using a htc6453 lvw and simple server doesnt work on it ,im having problem rooting it as well

(1) (Reply)

Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences / Notcoin Token Withdrawal -is It True Or Not -proof (pics / How Do I Send Private Message On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.