Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences (1773 Views)

People Share Their Experiences Starting This Generator (Photo) / Phone Charging Bussinesss With Solar Power / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences by pizzz4all(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2018
I read that there are some Air conditioners that are designed to run smoothly with an inverter but I currently do not have any experience yet. I'm currently planning to upgrade my solar/inverter setup to power Air conditioner.

I do appreciate contribution and ideas from you guys that are already powering your air conditioners with solar/inverter setup.

What brand of AC are you using?
What is the power rating of the AC?
What brand of inverter are you using?
What is the power rating of the Inverter?
How many batteries/panels are you using?
How many hours are you able to get powering your AC with inverter?

Thanks
Re: Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences by songus: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
pizzz4all:
I read that there are some Air conditioners that are designed to run smoothly with an inverter but I currently do not have any experience yet. I'm currently planning to upgrade my solar/inverter setup to power Air conditioner.

I do appreciate contribution and ideas from you guys that are already powering your air conditioners with solar/inverter setup.

What brand of AC are you using?
What is the power rating of the AC?
What brand of inverter are you using?
What is the power rating of the Inverter?
How many batteries/panels are you using?
How many hours are you able to get powering your AC with inverter?

Thanks
I have done over 8 hours with my 1HP LG Inverter A/C with a 3.5KVA Inverter using 4 batteries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences by infinityfx(m): 5:21am On Jun 24, 2019
I'm asking the same question @Op.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Yahoo Mail Account- Sign Up Registration Www.yahoomail.com / Web Designing : A Freelance Approach To Making Money. / Setting Up A Small Scale Wifi Hotspot Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.