Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque (15869 Views)

Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Two Suspects For Cocaine Trafficking (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by JingoOAU(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
d33jy85:
what was the crime that these people committed? if they move around with cash una go call am money launders now that they are using check and atm u still dey arrest our brothers While Lamorde of the EFCC has stolen over 1 TRILLION NAIRA The Zoo MUST FALL!!!!

Bastard of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by isaacbush1987: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Yinkasuccess(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
May God help us in this country
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by idowuswap: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Igbo with criminal blood flow in their veins,that's is their job let them continue and they will always be killed in any robbery they go to deprived people of their belongings.anima people thurnder fire the entire igbo tribe..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by OtunbaJega: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
PRO National Association of Name Checkers
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by idowuswap: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbo with criminal blood flow in their veins,that's is their job let them continue and they will always be killed in any robbery they go to deprived people of their belongings.anima people thurnder fire the entire igbo tribe..
God punished all igbos

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by ZUBY77(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't know about the travellers cheque but it's common to travel to China with many ATM cards.

I for one went to China with about 10 ATM cards.

The reason is simple.
Banks only allow people to withdraw 1600 Chinese Yuan for a day.
That's about 300 dollars or a little less.

Now if I purchase goods worth 20,000 Yuan for a day, I need many ATMs to meet up.

I explained this to the Chinese Police at the Baiyun Airport in Guangzhou and they simply understood.

Trust the rogue EFCC to make noises about the ATMs.

Since Buhari came to Power, millions of dollars belonging to importers and exporters has been seized at the International airports in the name of money laundering.

How else do you expect people to trade?

Give the Dude his ATM and look for government officials that looted our money.

I knew this Buhari regime would be bad for private businessmen but like always, it's only a matter of time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by friends4ever(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Festivity hustle..they must buy GWagon, build a befitting mansion before Christmas have landed them in penitentiary grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by hob(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
[b]oh ma Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/b]hhhhhhh
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by d33jy85: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
idowuswap:
God punished all igbos
Na d cowardly dirty n smelling Yoloba tribe is cursed... Cowards to d core all of them

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:

Let them come, i'm always ready for the descendants of cain. cursed bast.rds!

Why do u dislike the igbos??

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

Why do u dislike the igbos??

Because they dislike me too undecided

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Holyman3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:

Dirty smelly lazy animal..

Cry me a river.

Leave those who kidnapped your Chief Falae and talk about those way above you and your entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
Holyman3:

Dirty smelly lazy animal..

Cry me a river.

Leave those who kidnapped your Chief Falae and talk about those way above you and your entire generation.
[/s]

Look at this akpu-guzzling bast.ard son of a piglet. Thunder faya your papa left yansh dia. anuofia

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Holyman3(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

Look at this akpu-guzzling bast.ard son of a piglet. Thunder faya your papa left yansh dia. anuofia

What else does your tribe know If not to curse. Bloody coward.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Tolatutu: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Silly criminals , these ones too will be claiming hardworking lipsrsealed hardworking in illegal businesses angry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:

grin grin cheesy cheesy how do u know igbos dislike you? dis is a faceless forum for God's sake
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
Holyman3:

What else does your tribe know If not to curse. Bloody coward.
[/s]

Irony is when a yeebgoe illiterate like you calls someone a coward. its even worse especially when its coming from a bast.a.rd like you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by holluwai(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
All I can say is wow!
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Leyemoshood: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,over 500 ATM card? which ?

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by femi4: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZUBY77:
I don't know about the travellers cheque but it's common to travel to China with many ATM cards.

I for one went to China with about 10 ATM cards.

The reason is simple.
Banks only allow people to withdraw 1600 Chinese Yuan for a day.
That's about 300 dollars or a little less.

Now if I purchase goods worth 20,000 Yuan for a day, I need many ATMs to meet up.

I explained this to the Chinese Police at the Baiyun Airport in Guangzhou and they simply understood.

Trust the rogue EFCC to make noises about the ATMs.

Since Buhari came to Power, millions of dollars belonging to exporters has been seized at the International airports in the name of money laundering.

How else do you expect people to trade?

Give the Dude his ATM and look for government officials that looted our money.

I knew this Buhari regime would be bad for private businesses men but like always, it's only a matter of time.

You must be one of them if you don't see anything wrong if your brother is in possession of 108 atms

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by emmanuel2015: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Day11(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
I can bet with my left ball, they are nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Amaso99(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
BiaFRUAD

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by ilerry007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why EFCC no do that for saraki and others useless people
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Excuzeme: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:
[size=13pt]Check their names well, They're Y1BOS[/size]

[size=14pt]Giving Nigeria a BAD IMAGE since 1963![/size]

Imagine, such Igbo-criminal will now come back to use such criminal money to buy House in Lagos and be forming "No man's Land"!
angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by tuoyoojo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Y r people to allergic to getting "clean" money

They are the usual suspects

Always disgracing nigeria
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by menshealth1234: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
--->W-W-W. k- I -L -L -P -E. T -K <--.

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by lifeofkelvino(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by lifeofkelvino(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:

THUNDER FIRE UR LEFT BALLS

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
lifeofkelvino:

THUNDER FIRE UR LEFT BALLS
[/s]

The same thunder that fired your father's right balls? lol as for you its Akpu that will choke you to death. Thunder is even too much. Phokcin yeebobast.a.rd

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Men With 556 ATM Cards And Travellers Cheque by Ryda(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
CR77:
Am here to check there names. grin grin

angry
U dont need a reason to be a tribalist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / Nigerians Want Miyetti Allah Banned — Poll / Lawrence Anini Saga: 32 Years After (full Story Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.