Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What A Pet Did To A 3 Year Old. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What A Pet Did To A 3 Year Old. (955 Views)

Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Pet Did To A 3 Year Old. by damton(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
A family's pet dog hauled three-year-old Tran Truong Thinh leaving him severly injured. According to his parents, the attack occurred at around 7 a.m. when the boy was waiting to be taken to school. Their pet dog suddenly pounced on him after he played with it with a flyswatter. Doctors at the Ho Chi Minh City Children’s Hospital performed surgery after he was brought to the hospital on Tuesday, October 5, with 19 wounds on his face, Dr Nguyen Van Dau said. Doctors said the four most severe wounds were on his lower lips, cheek and ear and it took two hours to put in a total of nearly 200 stitches.

Re: What A Pet Did To A 3 Year Old. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
question is: why did the poor boy put a sweet savouring bone in his cheek..??
quite sure the dog wasn't gon settle for less
Re: What A Pet Did To A 3 Year Old. by ernesty20(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Stevaz01:
question is: why did the poor boy put a sweet savouring bone in his cheek..??

quite sure the dog wasn't gon settle for less
ask google

(1) (Reply)

Need 1 Of This Cute Lil Beauties? Call Me Up Quick / Where Can I Buy A Pug / Boerboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.