Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (49958 Views)

Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) / Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bollinger:

I have to compare. That is the only yardstick for self improvement. If Nigerians don't know, how can they change the status quo. If only Nigerians can grasp the concept of taxation, it can solve even the corruption problem in Nigeria.
Well a lot will have to be done and put in place for that concept to be grasped but as of today it remains but a mere adumbration
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
VonBismark:
Well a lot will have to be done and put in place for that concept to be grasped but as of today it remains but a mere adumbration

Nothing will change if it's not grasped soon.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by ttnl01: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2015
RELEVANT AUTHORITY,PLEASE RESCUE ....
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2015
ukukaegbu:
That is not the worst road in Nigeria. I know where the worst road is located.
where please my brother? Many years ago, I knew Awkuzu/Nteje road in Anambra state to be this bad also, some roads in Onwa LGA & Esan east LGA, Edo state.
The past governors who embezzled state funds and did patchwork on old roads won't escape God's judgement.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Ryda(m): 1:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Government angry
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Ayomax:
This is the road from Nkerefi to Amagunze (Nkanu East, Enugu State). I believe this one of the worst road in this country.

Report this with its back up pix to political platform on raypower 100.5fm & they would help draw the government/agencies attention

Politicalplatform@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by AzontoGhost(m): 3:38am On Oct 10, 2015
everything is possible in Africa. .it could actually be the best somewhere. ..God save Africa embarassed
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 4:45am On Oct 10, 2015
bad road
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by teamchocolate: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Point of correction, HAD!!!!

Belmot:
@op you need to travel more, there are more terrible federal road than this one. It shows you we have a useless federal government.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by baysol: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2015
obum88:
South east as a whole has a terrible soil and that's why it has high level of bad roads.

Confirmed small time now then go come Lagos and South west come dey form as if Biafra na better place abeg make I no hear shim from una again all you wailing wailers of Biafra land.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by teamchocolate: 5:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Only the middle picture can be confirmed as Lagos state..and in that middle picture, I see the cause of the flooding, children of hate blocked the canals, then it stands to reason that the canal be blocked.

infact in the 3rd pic, I see something that makes me know it's not Lagos, won't tell u what tho.. grin grin

biafranqueen:
That is a rural village area the OP has showed you.
What I am going to show you is the city where trillions of dollars was spent by a person APC wants to become a Minister.

This picture shows how mere rainfall in that city on Wednesday, June 10, 2015, did not just cause havoc to residents but also resulted in sorrow for a family residing in the Orilowo Ejigbo area of Ejibo Local Council Development Area, as the flood it brought with swept away a 12-year-old girl identified as Kehinde Popoola.

Can you guess which state this is?
Let me give you a hint this state receives the most money in oil revenue and the Royal family threaten to drown tax payers, bringing about a curse to the land.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019!!!!

No vacancy in Aso Rock!

GEJ is working!!!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by donhils: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Ayomax:
This is the road from Nkerefi to Amagunze (Nkanu East, Enugu State). I believe this one of the worst road in this country.
And they have been singing hossanna in the highest for the past Governors of Enugu State especially Sullivan. This road is not just one of the worst, I think it's the worst and also a death trap. I hope Gburugburu acts fast.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by scarr: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

And you think that there is no corruption in the west? what has that got to do with taxation? the sooner you'all change your mentality t sooner you'll will climb out of the rot you find yourselves in.
I'll pardon ur stupidity, in the rot where I stay in UAE, we don't pay tax....... in d rot where I used to stay in Nigeria, I paid tax........
D company I worked for in d same rot Nigeria pays tax
So which of the rots are u referring to

What has taxation got to do with d billions of jobless people or what has taxation got to do with graduates earning less Dan d meager minimum wage.....
Ur _ass is meant to pass out shit not to think, next time use ur head
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:

I'll pardon ur stupidity, in the rot where I stay in UAE, we don't pay tax....... in d rot where I used to stay in Nigeria, I paid tax........
D company I worked for in d same rot Nigeria pays tax
So which of the rots are u referring to

What has taxation got to do with d billions of jobless people or what has taxation got to do with graduates earning less Dan d meager minimum wage.....
Ur _ass is meant to pass out shit not to think, next time use ur head

The fact that you don't understand taxation and me trying to understand the benefits to you is like trying to squeeze water out of stone.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by scarr: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

The fact that you don't understand taxation and me trying to understand the benefits to you is like trying to squeeze water out of stone.
BSc Economics (Nig)
MSc International Taxation and Finance (UK)
1 year internship Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs(HMRC)
2 years exp graduate tax administrator (FIRS)

Pls tell me what u know about tax let me tell u what I knowsmiley
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:

BSc Economics (Nig)
MSc International Taxation and Finance (UK)
1 year internship Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs(HMRC)
2 years exp graduate tax administrator (FIRS)

Pls tell me what u know about tax let me tell u what I knowsmiley

So...With all these degrees, the importance of taxation eludes you. My friend, you need to demand a refund of your tuition fees.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by scarr: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

So...With all these degrees, the importance of taxation eludes you. My friend, you need to demand a refund of your tuition fees.
mr Tax, d importance of taxation can't be over emphasized, u need to effect tax policies in a sane clime,
what happened to d 2 trillion dat was generated in d first half of d year?
what percentage is that of the total budget, yyet ordinary road we no get, d roads dat leads to Aso villa doesn't even have functional street lights..
so tell me what exactly ure saying
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by abdulahi001: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Op it seem to me that you are a Youth Corp Member, No thanks to the side mirrow that sold you out.

Since you have identified a problem why don't you take it up as your Personal CDS or better still team up with your colleagues there.

I did more than that while Serving in Sokoto State and got a State/ FG Commendation Award, NTA and Rima TV had me on air...!!!

You can thank me later for the heads-up...!!!

You can see proof below, Ph Guy in Sokoto...!!!

Well, I also served in sokoto 12C/S.S.C.O.E, but road construction is something beyond d power of a corper, talkless of that type of soil.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:

mr Tax, d importance of taxation can't be over emphasized, u need to effect tax policies in a sane clime,
what happened to d 2 trillion dat was generated in d first half of d year?
what percentage is that of the total budget, yyet ordinary road we no get, d roads dat leads to Aso villa doesn't even have functional street lights..
so tell me what exactly ure saying
i think we would agree that he has lost in the argument, that nigga knows nothing about taxes or the payment and use of it.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2015
baysol:

Confirmed small time now then go come Lagos and South west come dey form as if Biafra na better place abeg make I no hear shim from una again all you wailing wailers of Biafra land.

Ok
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by scarr: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
otiigba1:
i think we would agree that he has lost in the argument, that nigga knows nothing about taxes or the payment and use of it.

Nigeria as a whole can survive on just CIT not to now include PIT, yet FIRS collect both and d country is still in shambles.....go to FIRS utako, Abuja and see how disorganised the place is, even tho they make millions there......

i aint paying any rubbish PIT again in Nigeria until d govt gets its act right...
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Rotimi47: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2015
PDP is working. grin
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by CharlesPhc: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2015
abdulahi001:

Well, I also served in sokoto 12C/S.S.C.O.E, but road construction is something beyond d power of a corper, talkless of that type of soil.

When the State Governor (Former Governor Wamakko who was just sworn in then) opted to personally attend the unveiling of one of my numerous projects in his state, the NYSC Coordinator told me "its beyond the power of a Corper to host the Governor of a State" I mentioned it to the Protocol Officer from the Governor's office who had contacted me, and they had to back down even though the Governor still sent a representative to grace the occasion together with his Press Team.

On your Bolden comment, do not under-estimate the power of our minds cos when there is a will, there is always going to be a way. Trust me...!!!

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by MayhorE(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Chai shocked
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by NemzySeries(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
shey u all can see y I dunt take chocolate abi
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by October1960: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
obum88:
South east as a whole has a terrible soil and that's why it has high level of bad roads.

Soil is not the problem. We have had BAD thieving governments. That is the real problem.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by October1960: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pavore9:
Crazy! Just like in every part of the country, they supposedly had Governors, Senators, House of Representative members. House of Assembly members and local government chairmen who have supposedly represented this area in the last 16 years! angry

Most of the money to build and repair roads were stolen by BOTH main political parties in every state at every local level. Let's not be fooled.

Political thievery has led to this.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by October1960: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
chino11:
This is Owerri road in Imo State. I think this is the worst road ever in the history of NIgeria.. cheesy cheesy

Our stolen monies are building good roads in UK, US and Europe thanks to bank deposits by Nigerian politicians and government officials since 1979.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by mart2k(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Daz y our ibo brothers are living their lifes in south west
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by gungab(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
so bad just like aba-port harcort rd in abia.it need urgent attention... government wake up to your responsibility
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
teamchocolate:
Only the middle picture can be confirmed as Lagos state..and in that middle picture, I see the cause of the flooding, children of hate blocked the canals, then it stands to reason that the canal be blocked.

infact in the 3rd pic, I see something that makes me know it's not Lagos, won't tell u what tho.. grin grin

I got those pictures on Vanguard ou people and denial....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.