Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Pagatech Job Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pagatech Job Test Format (689 Views)

Latest Job Openings At Pagatech / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pagatech Job Test Format by japhethGold: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hi guys, pagatech has invited me to take their online recruiment test on 13th Oct Tuesday. Has any one taken their test before? Please, help me with the test format and how to prepare for the test. A consultant recommended me to them for the role of finance system accountant.

I will appreciate you prompt response.

Thanks.
Re: Pagatech Job Test Format by rhymaholic: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Good day bro, did you still go for the test with Pagatech the last time and what is the test format like. I have a test with them this week and would appreciate any heads up you can give. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian University Student Overcome Poverty In School? / Fresh Graduate Customer Engineers At NCR Corporation / Ernst & Young Graduate IT Engineer Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.