Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748565 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
brogxy:

1. Good day you had there.
2. Oga update your app, you will enjoy the new app.
3. Were you not scared when you were going on badore road.
4. Were you informed about the journey ahead.
5. Your earnings would have been lower than that if not for surge.
6. above 200km shocked on a trip, I would like to know why you didn't negotiate offline if you were told about the journey ahead

When he earned 20k on top normal trip without the surge.i don't understand why you are quick to point out the extra 8k from surge.some people don't earn 10k in one day someone earned 20k plus 8k surge una dey give "inconclusive" feedback.my guy congrats jare..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Boxzyy24: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Black Hyundai Elantra 2007 for quick sale

Automatic transmission
4 Plugs
AC chilling like a new freezer

N1.2m Negotiable, make an offer.

Car is located at Ajah,for viewing.

call 08084423214

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
iyaegin:

When he earned 20k on top normal trip without the surge.i don't understand why you are quick to point out the extra 8k from surge.some people don't earn 10k in one day someone earned 20k plus 8k surge una dey give "inconclusive" feedback.my guy congrats jare..
I wasn't beefing him for what he got but only pointed out the fact that the amount without a surge on a 230km(10hrs) trip would have been low.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
@GAZZUZZ Please were did this happen, I need to take note, coz my cars are due for inspection on Uber.
shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunoj: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Most of una car will not pass test at Gazzuzz workshop. It is clear that the testing center has compromised. Na assumption anyway

darmilolah:
When will Gazzuz be approved as a testing center. I think Nairaland uber community should push for this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
As always, oil changes come with complimentary vehicle checks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
seunoj:
Most of una car will not pass test at Gazzuzz workshop. It is clear that the testing center has compromised. Na assumption anyway

Till then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uvemi(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Is there age restriction for Uber driver, especially ladies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
My cousin is an Uber driver, he's currently driving a car on rental. But needs a Toyota Corolla 05 preferably on HP. Please anyone that has an available car can contact me on my siggy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
My experience at an uber testing facility.

So I got this fresh vehicle for my personal movement, mileage 43,000miles, just had it serviced and checked for any present or future issues. It was Dull in the office so I decided to take vehicle to an uber testing facility nearby to have it checked so I can use vehicle at my free time on uber.

got there and there where 3cars waiting, I sat in my vehicle as I was moved around from time to time to create space for vehicles waiting.

when it was my turn the testing guy shouted, out come down nah!

I carry my file jeje came down and went to meet him, next was where your papers! I opened the file and asked him which paper he would require?

He said go inside go write your name first.

So I went into the lube bay, wrote my name on a small book with vehicle info and signed.

Next he said give me key!

I gave him, and he drove off like a bat out of he'll, I could here my baby redlining cry cry(manual transmission) as he left 2mins later he drove in like a danfo driver straight into the lube bay where I was sitting redlined my engine again and turned it off.

Next he went under the car and told one of the workers to bring a hexagonal 10mm spanner for him, he loosened a bolt on the gear box and came out with it saying, Oga as I de come, I de hear one noise from the gear, nah him I say make check the gear, see am no oil inside.

I smiled and told him it is a manual transmission, if he wants to gauge it properly he should drain the oil so we know how much oil was inside, but since there is no leak, I would not be topping the oil by 1 drop since vehicle is just 42,000 miles.

The guy now said e mean say you don fail the testing be dat, I said no problem, please couple my car so I can leave.

They coupled it and before I left I told him...... Today is the last day you will test a vehicle for uber.

As I was driving out, one of the staff ran after my vehicle and said Oga Oga wait wait please come back. I did my small shakara and he asked what the problem was, I told him what transpired and he said Oga no be so, please come back he will do it for you no problem.

The speed at which the test went this time was lightening speed.....

Took pictures, gave me the phone to write out my info and sign, then said Oga see o, I don pass you, I de submit am... grin

Before I got back to my workshop the report was already relaxing in my inbox.

End of story cool
Wow Mr Gazzuzz I salute you for your calm demeanor and maturity coupled with your intelligent observations and expertise in handling the situation.More grease to your effort in putting this experience out in the open for forum members to take note and learn.
Furthermore,what I am typing in essence that;judging from Mr Gazzuzz experience,the moral of the story is an intuitive and informative about car status to required standards and knowing the right approach to deal with such unprofessional behavioural practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=radautoworks post=71586453]As always, oil changes come with complimentary vehicle checks.
Extend the date to December.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2018
dru23:
To all uber partners and customers alike... a big thank you from you all ... please keep the calls and emails coming.. Your extended performance USA spec is still avaliable especially the 0w20 and the Mobil 1 0w40... my apologies if I don't respond to your email in a timely fashion, this is due to time zone ...once again thanks for your patronage....

And to all corolla owners from 04 to 08. [/b]I will be bringing in [b]FRAM ULTRA SYNTHETIC oil filter to use with your Extended performance oil at a discount price.. This is test the product.. Please stay tuned and thanks once again......

I recently went through a Honda vehicles repair site and FRAM oil filter was recommended for Honda Accord 07.Do you still have it and for how much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2018
uvemi:
Is there age restriction for Uber driver, especially ladies
Nope.......I don't think so as far I know.Anyone with a contrary info,share.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2018
darmilolah:

Till then
Yea.......that's the truth Bro.You are on point.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Jomandi13 post=71590945][/quote]

December doesn't fall in OIL-TOBER lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Jomandi13:

I recently went through a Honda vehicles repair site and FRAM oil filter was recommended for Honda Accord 07.Do you still have it and for how much?

The ones am bringing in are specifically for corolla from 04 to 08... am bringing in a few just for a test run..they are fram ultra synthetic oil filter.... If these ones goes well ,I will bring in other car models....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Boxzyy24:
Black Hyundai Elantra 2007 for quick sale
Automatic transmission 4 Plugs AC chilling like a new freezer
N1.2m Negotiable, make an offer.
Car is located at Ajah,for viewing.
call 08084423214

What exactly is the issue with the car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Better deals offered on top-quality genuine spare parts for all Toyota/Lexus vehicles on the road today.

Warranties are all available on our products. Order from me today & be rest assured.

Call/WhatsApp on 08182919156

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2018
radautoworks:

December doesn't fall in OIL-TOBER lol

Nahin be sey OIL-EMBER go enter from Nov.1-Dec.23 grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
So over 3hours and no single request. Be like the strike enter full gear today?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2018
jayooh:
So over 3hours and no single request. Be like the strike enter full gear today?
What is your location?
This work is about luck at times jare.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2018
brogxy:

What is your location?
This work is about luck at times jare.
Akoka. Of all place, very unusual. I weak see

And uber decided to lock me out today. Taxify no request.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2018
jayooh:

Lock you out, I don't get it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
We are always changing the narrative .. we are about to go global with a new narrative which seeks to give lower rental and reduce driver defaults. New narrative is a working partnership with partner n driver...

Drivers think partners just sit at home and wait for the money, well not this one oo

Our new narrative is pushing rentals to as low as 20k per week .... grin wink .. If you are ready to work and ready to blend in with our new narrative.. oya gbera
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yummy76: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Good and experience driver are needed urgently, 2 corollas and 2 Kia Optima for immediate pick up. Only Whatsapp chats to this nos +234 809 243 2558
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
mcadebola:
With your kind of customer, Vendor really has to be on their toes always cheesy
Your follow up skill and timeliness is 101% boss

grin grin grin

Actually vendors don't need to be on their toes. It just show that the customer has an urgent need for the product.

Also we all you pay close attention to oil filters. Good engine oil without a good oil filter is a bad investment.

A good engine oil need to be used with quality oil filters.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

2010 Toyota Camry: 35K
2003 Toyota Camry: 31K
2008 Toyota Yaris: 35K
2004 Toyota Camry: 32K

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2018
jayooh:

No request for Akoka ke?

That is quite unusual.

Never spent more than 20mins in that place before I hear gbram gbram.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2018
Good day everyone, I just registered with uber as a driver, and currently need good car to drive, with a reasonable delivery rate.

Am a newby never drive uber b4.
I need some one to guide and teach me the tips and tricks of the business, someone I can talk to if I av issues while on the job.

Pls be my mentor.
Leave a number for me to call or WhatsApp,
Or call me 07068003322 or whatsapp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2018
pafo:

No request for Akoka ke?

That is quite unusual.

Never spent more than 20mins in that place before I hear gbram gbram.
You are correct, I don't know if fola agoro is also part of akoka. That place is always buzzing anytime.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2018
umall41:
Good day everyone, I just registered with uber as a driver, and currently need good car to drive, with a reasonable delivery rate.

Am a newby never drive uber b4.
I need some one to guide and teach me the tips and tricks of the business, someone I can talk to if I av issues while on the job.

Pls be my mentor.
Leave a number for me to call or WhatsApp,
Or call me 07068003322 or whatsapp.

We can get you a Mentor(s) from our database of legends. Our legends break the bank every month. The following are the steps U most take and things U must do to be mentored by any of our legends.

1. You must obtain registration form for ₦2000

2. You'll then go to Gazzuzz Autoshop to write aptitude test to be supervised by @Carshopper. Your results will be forwarded to @Thecar for scrutiny and grading.
If you pass,
3. You pay ₦5000 for security and background check
4. You'll provide 3 quarantors...your pastor or head Imam, your village head and the LGA chairman of your LGA of residence.
5. You'll be buying lunch and ACB(Any cold beer) for your mentor for the duration of your training.

Our office is at MountKushMoore...
Just type it in your Google maps and you are there...just like that!

Thank me lerra!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: confusedworld17 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.