Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750900 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2018
My vehicle inspection paper has expired and I won't be free till Saturday. Please can I do it on Saturday or it's just on week days. And any inspection centre on ikorodu road. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Ystd good oooo, after my first trip to vi in the morning. Had to proceed to ilupeju for my offline trip to seme border, journey wasn't stressful as assumed the customs on the way were just after what was in the booth of the vehicle. Only had an issue with the FRSC guys was booked for one expired tyre 3k had to go to their office along the road to pay. Didn't really shake me because the client gave me extra 3k after the agreed 25k for the trip for being a well behaved gentle guy grin grin . On my way back got a trip from iyana-iba road to egeda, from akowonjo road got another trip to covenant university but negotiated offline, it was an elderly woman negotiating for her son, we settle for 7k coming back was already late I had the intention of going home to rest for the day but leave my app on since it was past 7 already. On getting to toll gate another request came in from alakuko, called and she said she was going to lekki shevron drive couldn't resist it since its still some minute before 8pm. Got to her destination some minute before 10. Just switch my app off and zoomed to surulere all on 5k fuel. Not going out until 10am today

All thanks to gazzuz for not discouraging me, one bottle fall on you soon

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2018
famousguy01:
Ystd good oooo, after my first trip to vi in the morning. Had to proceed to ilupeju for my offline trip to seme border, journey wasn't stressful as assumed the customs on the way were just after what was in the booth of the vehicle. Only had an issue with the FRSC guys was booked for one expired tyre 3k had to go to their office along the road to pay. Didn't really shake me because the client gave me extra 3k after the agreed 25k for the trip for being a well behaved gentle guy grin grin . On my way back got a trip from iyana-iba road to egeda, from akowonjo road got another trip to covenant university but negotiated offline, it was an elderly woman negotiating for her son, we settle for 7k coming back was already late I had the intention of going home to rest for the day but leave my app on since it was past 7 already. On getting to toll gate another request came in from alakuko, called and she said she was going to lekki shevron drive couldn't resist it since its still some minute before 8pm. Got to her destination some minute before 10. Just switch my app off and zoomed to surulere all on 5k fuel. Not going out until 10am today

All thanks to gazzuz for not discouraging me, one bottle fall on you soon

Good day you had there

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hanifah04(f): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Do you own a car?
Do you own or manage a fleet of cars?
Are you a driver or partner on uber/taxify Platforms?
Do you want to manage your risk and avoid story that touch the heart? Then you need the following on your car;
Protection against fire and theft
Protection against accidental damage and third party property damage
Compensation on loss of personal effect
Settlement of medical expenses resulting from accident
All you need is an Insurance cover to manage your risk. To know more on what best cover is good for your car(s), kindly reach out to;

Folakemi 08038524799
Shittu 07056213630

Consultation is totally free.

We are Financial Advisors, we help you manage your risk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2018
xana101:
na so a rider 4get conbeef and sadeen inside my car. I give my wife to use am prepare sweet meal the next day.

Y'all should be careful with rider's properties no matter how small or irrelevant you think it is.
Earlier this year, one of my drivers was traced and arrested because of a bottle of groundnut. Groundnut wey my guy don down with his wife.

Just one bottle, this woman no gree o. She requested for that particular one She forgot in his car. After so much begging, she let him go but not without the IPO milking us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GdexFolami(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2018
I don park here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaz(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Is it ok to use 2008 Mitsubishi outlander v6 for e-hailing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
jaz:

Seriously!!! Dude look for a car with a smaller engine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaz(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Does it mean it won't be profitable. I intend driving it myself
cross8701:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2018
cross8701:

He will learn the hard way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2018
blackfm:

This is fake news.ive never asked for 5 star rating and i rarely get anything less
Bros he's not far from the truth, especially on Taxify. Most drivers used to beg for 5 star, it's only Uber riders that always rate accordingly.
Sometimes taxicam riders don't even remember to rate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josh64(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2018
So my partner first car broke down and he doesn't have money for the numerous fixes yet, he decided to collect the other car from the driver since he wasn't delivering and handed it to me last night.

Little did I know I was jumping from frying pan to fire. Woke up early to clean the car and do the the bad first he driver dumped. Fuelled the car and picked a rider at agege.

Before getting to that traffic light, na so car comot for gear o. I Don push am put for one side call my partner e no gree pick my call now.

Sun Don finish my life like this.

It's my third car on the job and not a single sound car.

Can nobody just give person a good clean car to work with.

Edit: been on shaft matter for an hour now with very little cash on me.

I dey go drop the car as soon as I finish, I nor do again.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2018
jaz:
if u re d owner. U can still keep some money to urself after fueling and other expenses, if u re not d owner, No try dat kind thing at all. Except u want to be working for fuel stations and d Owner. I use 2.4 liter engine after expenses, I keep 40k to 70k depending on weekly sales.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Josh64:
So my partner first car broke down and he doesn't have money for the numerous fixes yet, he decided to collect the other car from the driver since he wasn't delivering and handed it to me last night.

Little did I know I was jumping from frying pan to fire. Woke up early to clean the car and do the the bad first he driver dumped. Fuelled the car and picked a rider at agege.

Before getting to that traffic light, na so car vomit for gear o. I Don push am put for one side call my partner e no gree pick my call now.

grin grin Car Dey vomit? I was very lucky. My first 2 cars as a driver-partner were almost brand new and a Tokunbo direct from abroad. Before u collect any car do a thorough inspection. If possible carry mechanic go or test drive d car well before agreement with d owner.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chijohn42k(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Please house,anybody with ideal how much off trip will cost, from lagos to enugu state nkanu east in obeagwu village.thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Chijohn42k:
Please house,anybody with ideal how much off trip will cost, from lagos to enugu state nkanu east in obeagwu village.thanks in advance.
Lagos to Enugu on Taxify will give u this price range. But u can add extra money on top cos is offline trip. Extra of 5k to 15k is okay, though is optional

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jubreal19: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Please I have a Camry 2002 v6 and it just resting at home, can I use it for uber will it be profitable please help a brother out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chijohn42k(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2018
chucsmoore:
Lagos to Enugu on Taxify will give u this price range. But u can add extra money on top cos is offline trip. Extra of 5k to 15k is okay, though is optional
Thanks Sir.actually,I Just want to make an enquiry.because,my inlaw said his friend will do the tfare for 30k.I don't trust him anymore with fund.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2018
Chijohn42k:
Thanks Sir.
No mention

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Chijohn42k:

100k thank me later (when you come back and your eye sees things)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

100k thank me later (when you come back and your eye sees things)
grin Haba! Oga GaZZuZ, 100k is too much. That’s money for flight to South Africa. Nah plane d person wan fly. Lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
chucsmoore:
grin Haba! Oga GaZZuZ, 100k is too much. That’s money for flight to South Africa. Nah plane d person wan fly. Lol

flight to owerri is 35-45k why d pesin wan take uber? angry that road and the men on the road are not (in good luck Jonathan's voice) worth the blood of any Nigerian cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

flight to owerri is 35-45k why d pesin wan take uber? angry that road and the men on the road are not (in good luck Jonathan's voice) worth the blood of any Nigerian cheesy
. grin grin grin. He might be Aerophobia like R Kelly. Not everybody likes flying plane.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neatcarsonly: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Toyota Camry 2004(v4) available for Hire-purchase. #30,000/week, Period- 24months

A driver with at least 6months experience
2 guarantors

Kindly call 07030519590,No SMS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Josh64:

Before getting to that traffic light, na so car comot for gear o. I Don push am put for one side call my partner e no gree pick my call now.

Edit: been on shaft matter for an hour now with very little cash on me.

I dey go drop the car as soon as I finish, I nor do again.
Na u give me ginger to work today ooo.
I hope the rider didn't drop your rating? It can be frustrating when a car breaks down when a client is in the car, it once dropped my rating from 5 to 2.

But that an the experience... I hope u were able to do the car?
Driving a dead car is an experience all on its own.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josh64(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
drestoneokuta:

Na u give me ginger to work today ooo.
I hope the rider didn't drop your rating? It can be frustrating when a car breaks down when a client is in the car, it once dropped my rating from 5 to 2.

But that an the experience... I hope u were able to do the car?
Driving a dead car is an experience all on its own.

The guy gave me 3 star despite the fact i waited 20mins for him to come down and still put a.c on for am as we dey wait another driver.

I just thank God say na taxify be the trip cos I dey maintain my 5 star for uber o.

Fixed the car and took it home for the owner to face his repairs. I'm done with dead cars.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile on-demand apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made Saas solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Our solution is a marketplace app where you can choose to aggregate vendors or a storefront where you can sell your products and then handle deliveries. All in one beautiful intergrated app.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you anywhere in Nigeria

Talk to us today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
xana101:
its not hunger. We can't trow away the food especially a Can-food. Any uber/taxify driver can buy times ten of those food items. I've seen 1k b4. I've seen perfume. I just take them cos I can't identify d rider.
I saw a new samsung phone with sim card under the drivers seat when washing d car on Sunday .how do I trace d owner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Any offline trips to agbara tomorrow? Holla me at 08184105184.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
mistadayo:
My vehicle inspection paper has expired and I won't be free till Saturday. Please can I do it on Saturday or it's just on week days. And any inspection centre on ikorodu road. Thanks.

If it is Taxify, go to FMR Auto Center: 320 Ikorodu road Anthony, opposite Oando fuel station and beside AIICO Insurance.
Be there before 3pm being a Sat.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jubreal19: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jubreal19:
Please I have a Camry 2002 v6 and it just resting at home, can I use it for uber will it be profitable please help a brother out

Pls guys, touch light this matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.